“Nice food”

Dining options: Reservations
Franklin, Tennessee
“Nice food”
Reviewed November 21, 2012

Food is good, nice happy hour specials. Fun place to go for a girls night out. Lots of choices in Cool Springs, this is definitely an option.

Visited August 2012

Columbia, Tennessee
“Imperial Longfin”
Reviewed November 8, 2012

I have eaten here about 10 times in the past 3 years and never had a bad meal. We always get the "Bang-Bang" shrimp as an appetiser...good stuff. I usually order the "Imperial Longfin"..it's stuffed with 3 of my favorite sea-meats (LOL...family joke) Scallops, Shrimp and Crab. As many times as I have been there I've yet to try the Chop's (My Son likes the Fontina Chop) or Steaks. Maybe next time I'll go for one of those with Shrimp on the side. I've never been to a different location, but the one in Franklin is most assuredly worth a visit.

• Visited October 2012
Chelsea, Michigan
“Somewhat above average”
Reviewed October 30, 2012

Stopped here for dinner while doing business in Franklin, TN (where there are TONS of inviting restaurants) after reading another review. I ordered the same Swordfilsh with Pumpkin Ravioli "special". The presentation was nice but it was a little greasy looking and the swordfish was either a lower grade cut or over done. Either way I didn't finish it all. My waiter was so so and I had the feeling he'd rather be doing something else. I did like the fact that one can order a smaller size/price of some items, although not so with the special. The side Caesar salad was very good, but would have been better with fresh parmesan not the kind out of the can.
Honestly, I think with all the other nearby options, I would not go back to this restaurant. Just not enought reason to do so.

• Visited October 2012
Asheville, NC
“Chain that does it right”
Reviewed October 29, 2012

We find this chain turns out a consistant product. The food is very good for non gourmet dining. Our wait person was pleasant and helpful. One piece of silverware was dirty and we got an apology from the manager and a free starter. We really appreciated the gesture. We eat often at the one in our home town and found the same steady dining.

Visited October 2012
Fairview, Tennessee
“Excellent Seafood”
Reviewed September 28, 2012

The food is always great and cooked to perfection. The staff are courteous and efficient. Nice atmosphere without being stuffy and the prices are reasonable.

1 Thank Bunky46

Been to Bonefish Grill? Share your experiences!