“Remarkable flight with great crew!”

Middle Tennessee Hot Air Adventures
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Middle Tennessee Hot Air Adventures is a family business nestled in the quiet town of Franklin, TN just south of Nashville. We offer ballooning services in Nashville and Franklin Tennessee as well as all surrounding areas. We pride ourselves in ballooning over less developed areas, lofting over hollows and hidden lakes, offering breath taking views of wildlife and the rolling hills of Middle Tennessee. Join us on your own Hot Air Adventure!!
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed October 31, 2012

100 % satisfied with flight, crew, and equipment. Launch and landing sites were just a few steps from the van. Highly recommend. More flight time for your money than some of their competitors.

1  Thank Gwennifer136
There are newer reviews for Middle Tennessee Hot Air Adventures

Reviewed September 20, 2012

It was my birthday and he bought a private balloon ride and proposed...... The experience rocked! The views amazing and the crew was so smart and sweet. Please try it! You will not regret it.

Reviewed September 10, 2012

We just went on a hot air balloon ride with MTHAA this weekend. We were supposed to go out on a sunset ride Saturday night but weather would not permit. Logan, our pilot, was very accommodating and kept in touch with me the entire time to let me know what was going on. Since we travelled from Indianapolis for the ride, he made arrangements for us to go on a sunrise ride the next morning with another couple. We planned on a private flight, but given the circumstances, we accepted.

It was fantastic. Logan, Tina and Jake were all terrific! They were very personable and put up with my sarcastic sense of humor and fear of heights (did this one for the fiance's birthday) and made me feel very at ease. The sights of Franklin, TN are beautiful and the fog rolling over the hills was amazing.

If you're looking to take a balloon ride, no matter where you're from, I'd suggest MTHAA to everyone. Their team is great and will make it a very memorable experience for you.

2  Thank DinIndy
Reviewed August 25, 2012

Dawn Patrol is the way to go! There's nothing like being in the sky at twilight and watching the world wake up beneath you. This really is something everyone should do.

1  Thank Kildares0307
Reviewed August 12, 2012

Aug,11,2012 It was a cool morning,at 5:30am I get a text message,(see you at the meeting place).
The adventure had begun..We met with Logan (our pilot) Tina (ROGER) Lu, and Jake (chase team), we get our briefing on the way to the launch site. The weather is perfect,clear about 61degrees. The crew starts to unload the Balloon we were invited to help ,which I did, then the fan starts to fill the Balloon,such an impressive site. Then the jet sound of the gas blower starts to lift the massive balloon. "Climb on in" they say, it's launch time. All the while Tina is taking pictures, Jake is making sure the lines are in the right place, Logan is checking instruments. then with some more jet sounds you quietly lift off the ground. Thats all I have time to describe here,,the rest YOU have to experience. Call them for a perfect time for your flight, you won't reget it!!

Logan11350, Owner at Middle Tennessee Hot Air Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded August 16, 2012

We had such a wonderful experience flying with yall. I hope it is something yall will cherish for a lifetime. Thank you for being a fun group and making the experience even better for us all. I know Tina and Jake will appreciate your kind words.