“Wonderful Date night place!”
Review of Mangia Nashville - CLOSED

Mangia Nashville
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Franklin, Tennessee
“Wonderful Date night place!”
Reviewed March 25, 2013

Mangia Nashville is wonderful! We love Nick and his talented staff. We love the entertainment and the food is beyond description. There is so much of the wonderful food and its always fun to try new things on the menu. We especially love the entertainment while we are dining and sharing the experience with our friends. We have been the guest of friends and we have taken friends. Its a secret worth sharring!

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank travelgal1994

San Diego, California
“Fun experience”
Reviewed March 7, 2013

I would suggest doing some research, like we did, before you go so you know what to expect. Just visit their facebook page.
My girlfriend and I went for their Feast of the Seven Fishes menu just before Christmas. We sat at a table with another nice couple from NYC. They treat dinner as an experience, not just a meal, which I appreciate. Staff are all very friendly and know their menu very well. There is more food than most mortals can eat and we brought quite a bit home. Fun thing here is you get a portion of everything on the menu. Our dinner was 11 courses and out of those 8 were excellent and only one was disappointing. We will definitely be back soon. Some people might enjoy it more with a group of friends as the smallest tables they have are for 4. My girlfriend and I like chatting with other people so we enjoyed sharing a table with others.

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank stringman25
Antioch, Tennessee
“Great Group Dinner!”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

I've been to this place twice in the past 2 years. I absolutely love it. The menu is seasonal and very good. The second time I took an Italian friend with me and he thought it was great. I mean the Godfather on the tv along with Italian music planning who wouldn't enjoy that. Of course the I did enjoy the byob before they started serving their own drinks. The martinis are really good though. It not just a restaurant; it's an dining experience.

Visited November 2012
1 Thank ChicLew
“Had a blast!”
Reviewed December 10, 2012 via mobile

The food was excellent. All courses outstanding. Dancing and music very fun. Really added to the experience. You need to be open to fun to get the full experience.

1 Thank gwfritz
North Carolina
“So much fun!”
Reviewed November 14, 2012

This restaurant experience was one of the best we have ever had. Everything about it was great! The food was sooooo good, but be careful and don't over indulge on one thing as there will always be more to come. The staff are friendly and involve the crowd in their dancing and singing. Nick, who is the head chef, is so passionate about his food and entertainment. He also dances and sings along during the quick break given between courses so that your food can digest. The price is very fair at $45/person, especially considering the amount and quality of food you receive.The only advice that I would give is...1) it does get very loud so don't plan to go here if you are looking for a quiet date night 2) make reservations well in advance since Nick only opens on Friday and Saturday nights and 3) don't be in a hurry, this is more of a 'dining experience' (3 hours or so). We are not from Nashville but have family who is and we have already made plans to go back when we return!

• Visited November 2012