“Good pizza at a good price,”
Review of Sal's Family Pizza

Sal's Family Pizza
Order Online
Ranked #75 of 424 Restaurants in Franklin
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Description: Family oriented, kid friendly atmosphare
Description: Family oriented, kid friendly atmosphare
Reviewed April 23, 2019

Everything is great. Quick service too. The pizza tastes fresh. There is a variety of food offered on the menu. Pizza by the slice is also good and quick.

Date of visit: March 2019

Reviewed April 4, 2019

I've Been To New York for that famous thin fold the slice Pizza . I've been to Chicago for that famous Chicago thick Both hard to find but today I found the closest to New York thin at Sal's Family Pizza A Small Little hole in the wall with maybe ten tables And probably the best replacement for the New York Style Pizza While In Tennessee well in Franklin Tennessee anyway if your here I think you should give it a shot Oh And Yes The Do Sell BY THE SLICE one more thing if like the crust it's crunchy on the out side lite on the inside nice bite .I'm going to say maybe a mile from downtown Franklin definitely worth stopping by for a slice

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed November 8, 2018

I swung by Sal's this afternoon at the request of my wife to get some pizza to go with the tomatoes, cucumbers and olives she just bought. Sals, hands down, has some of the best pizza where the BEST part is the crust. I usually can't eat the gluten-rich Dominos & Pizza Hut pizza because they are too doughy in comparison. The crust here has the consistency of matzo. The portions are huge, but go here at least once for the crust.

Date of visit: November 2018
310boba, Owner at Sal's Family Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded November 21, 2018

We appreciate your great review:)

Reviewed November 4, 2018

Always like to try different pizza joints when traveling. I enjoyed their pizza, but the crust needed a little flavor to it. I ordered a carry-out/pick-up. Received a discount for paying with cash. Would try again if in the area

Date of visit: November 2018

We thank you for a great review:)

Reviewed October 28, 2018 via mobile

By far the best pizza that I’ve eaten anywhere in Tennessee. I’m from the NE so know what real pizza should taste like. This hands down would rank among the best I have ever had. Great food will be back again soon!!

Date of visit: October 2018

We appreciate your great review:)

Been to Sal's Family Pizza? Share your experiences!