“peaceful and relaxing!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Franklin
Butterfly Meadows Inn and Farm
Ranked #2 of 8 Franklin B&B and Inns
Reviewed December 5, 2010

The Southern Hospitality was heart warming. The daughter's musical talents (voice and harp) took the stay to another level. As we pulled up the drive , we were greeted by beautiful white tailed deer. The rooms were spacious and the beds were comfortable. The breakfast was delicious. It's a readers haven with their extensive library. The view was breath taking. Just an all a round lovely place.

• Stayed: November 2010

Reviewed November 12, 2010

Butterfly Meadows is a wonderful home away from home; we felt welcomed as if family. It had all the charm of an old farmhouse with all the modern conveniences. The proprietors have gracious hospitality .. the breakfast was delicious ... the view from the home was spectacular. We look forward to returning!

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 12, 2010

Before I ever stepped foot out of the car, I knew it was to be a unique experience as the directions on their website were excellent! I live an extremely busy life and finding a way to truly relax is impossible. I would have to say this was the most peaceful experience of my life. I could not wait to text my fiance to let him know this was a "must do" for us. The rooms were beautiful and each had a different feel and a different name. The cleanliness is something you could only get from someone with OCD and I say that with the most respect. I was very impressed at the facilities cleanliness and roominess. Even the outside was breathtaking and very clean. I have tried to think of just one thing I disliked and the only thing I can come up with is that I was not there long enough. I like to go somewhere and get home. The staff is like a part of your family from the time you say hello; so, staying here two weeks would not have been long enough!

• Stayed: October 2010
Reviewed October 11, 2010

If you are considering B&B's, definitely pick Butterfly Meadows! We went to Franklin for our 1 year wedding anniversary weekend and were absolutely blown away by the beautiful surrroundings and warm welcome we recieved here! Our hosts were incredibly friendly and helpful, leaving us alone to enjoy the inn yet checking that we had everything we needed. They provided us with practical and valuable information about the surrounding area and how best to enjoy Franklin. You can tell they love having guests and are proud of their inn...and they should be! The inn itself is on top of a hill, with beautiful views that can be enjoyed from a large back porch. We were even able to see the Milky Way from the porch at night while drinking hot chocolate! The rooms are large, comfortable, incredibly clean, and very secure. The breakfast was stellar. We were treated like honored guests and family at the same time. We enjoyed our experience here immensely and will definitely be back!

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 9, 2010

I have never stayed at a B&B before but I will definitely return to this one. Darlene was a wonderful hostess! The Inn is beautiful inside and out. Oliva is a fantastic chef and all of the meals were delicious. A word of caution... Don't be fooled by the picture of the Inn and assume that it is not very big. It is much more spacious than it looks with plenty of room to relax inside and outside of your bedroom (and the bedrooms are gorgeous!) I can't say enough good things about this B&B. On a scale of 1-10 I give it a 12!! Can't wait to go back!!!

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed September 13, 2010

We love B&B's and Butterfly Meadows Inn is now top of our list. The Inn is described in the brochure as a 100 year old farm house. Well all we can say is if Grandma lived like this, I want to go back to Grandma's time. The house is lovely and large. The woods untouched with a feeling of being in another time, yet Franklin TN is right there.
The luxury of the rooms is what stands out for us. The beds were comfy, cozy and sorry to use the same word again, luxurious. Rocking on the porch or putting my feet up in the library were the only reasons I dragged myself from the comfy bed. The food was homemade and spectacular.
A great stay and we will be back.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 11, 2010

Familiar with the Franklin/Nashville area my husband and I often chose the area to sneek away for a quiet time alone. Though we didn't travel far from home Butterfly Meadows offered just what we needed to relax and refresh in a quiet getaway. The home is beautiful, warm and loving. The owners were joyful and welcoming. The surroundings are beautiful. We will try the miles of walking trails on a "cooler" visit. We would suggest Butterfly Meadows Inn to anyone needing a special time to relax, family reunion or other gathering. I haven't been this eager to share a new vacation destination in a long time. You will not be disappointed. Wonderful stay!

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled as a couple