“Beautiful retreat”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Franklin
Butterfly Meadows Inn and Farm
Ranked #2 of 8 Franklin B&B and Inns
Hendersonville, Tennessee, United States
“Beautiful retreat”
Reviewed March 16, 2012

My wife & I stayed for just one night as a quick getaway. Service was superb, rooms were spacious and comfortable, breakfast was delicious, and the property was beautiful.

• Stayed March 2012

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (47)
Strathaven, United Kingdom
Reviewed January 29, 2012

Wonderful place to stay if you want to be just a short distance from Nashville and yet have a peaceful and glorious stay in the countryside. The inn itself is new and yet it looks totally at home in its surroundings. We stayed in Beth's room. It was large and spacious with a lovely view over the tree tops and the bathroom was just superb - huge shower, double sink and separate toilet. All the innkeepers were exceedingly friendly and couldn't do enough to help. This was our first stop in our holiday and arrived in the late evening after travelling from Scotland. Often inn keepers like you to arrive as early as possible but here they advised us to stop of something to eat before arrving and gave us recommendations. The day we left they took a photograph of me and my husband and sent it to us in a Christmas Card - what a special touch. We love Nashville and I am certain we will be back at the Butterfly Meadows Inn,

• Stayed October 2011, traveled as a couple
1 Thank ACandC
Nashville, Tennessee, United States
Reviewed January 22, 2012

The House is fabulous, the service uncompared. They thought of everything, and I mean everything. The owner is a quilter as well so they knew what we needed. From padded chairs to scrap bowls nothing was forgotten. Always smiled and the young man every took all the stuff out of my car and then parked my car. We have already booked for next year.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank Leigh V
Nashville, Tennessee
Reviewed January 10, 2012

We spent a fantastic weekend at my company's corporate weekend retreat at Butterfly Meadows Inn & Farm. The grounds were immaculate, as well as the Inn was comfortable, upscale, and perfect for relaxing. We arrived Friday evening, enjoyed a delicious meal with prompt & friendly service. We retired fireside in the swallow tail room for team building activities, as well as a various selection of snacks. I was in Evalina's room, amazing bed & beautiful decor. I loved the in room wi-fi, flat screen, and DVD player. Tucked away with optimal privacy on the first floor . The Innkeepers were extremely helpful & friendly. They organized our group to tour Franklin's finest historical sites, as well as making our reservations for lunch & dinner at fantastic local establishments. Every detail to our dietary requirements, to Keuig's on every floor, and ample meeting space made our retreat productive and relaxing, yet extremely professional. We are looking forward to making this an annual event.

Room Tip: If you are looking for an special occasion, Virginia's room has a spectacular view. All the room...
  • Stayed January 2012, traveled on business
Nashville, Tennessee, United States
Reviewed January 7, 2012

While Butterfly Meadows is a beautiful facility on a magnificent mountain, you should avoid it if you plan to enjoy a drink or two. We rented the place out for a corporate executive retreat, and were enjoying a good meal and peaceful time, when the owners sneaked downstairs and removed our 12 pack of beer from our suite refrigerator WITHOUT permission! Imagine how shocked we were that someone would actually secretly enter our rented out space and covertly remove our beverages without notifying us...quite disturbing. Mind you there is no notification on the website or otherwise prohibiting the private consumption on premises. Earlier in the day, we were granted approval to have wine with dinner, but I guess a 12 pack of Bud was just too much. Maybe a great location for a scrap booking weekend, but not for a corporate planning meeting.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled on business
9 Thank Scott H
NashvilleButterfly, Owner at Butterfly Meadows Inn and Farm, responded to this review, January 9, 2012
Butterfly Meadows has been recognized by many businesses as a great place for corporate planning meetings and other events. The site is secluded and conducive for productive business meetings. Our policy does limit alcohol to consumption of one bottle of wine per guest room, to be consumed only within the guest room. The vast majority of our guests value this policy and our other guests generally understand and are respectful. In this situation, our policy was clearly communicated with the representative of this company numerous times. In spite of this, a large amount of beer and whiskey were surreptitiously brought on site. When our staff discovered the alcohol, the group representative was discretely reminded of our policy and agreed to remove it, however, they failed to do so. The alcohol found left in our common areas and service kitchen during our customary evening cleanup procedures was removed and returned to the guests the next day upon their departure. We take the safety, security and comfort of our guests, staff and resident innkeepers very seriously. This group received the same great service, accommodations, and meals that all of our visitors enjoy. We specialize in providing groups and individuals with a quality experience. Business groups looking to focus on productive, positive meeting experiences are always very pleased.
Quincy, Massachusetts
Reviewed January 3, 2012

I went for their 2nd annual New Year's Eve Mystery Quilting Retreat, and let me tell you, the experience was truly fantastic! First off, the place is gorgeous. They have thought of everything. Secondly, they truly made you feel as though you were guests in their home, not just staying at some hotel somewhere. Darlene and the staff were just so warm and welcoming, I felt like I was visiting old friends! And then the food!!! Oh gosh, I think I gained 10 lbs this weekend because I couldn't help myself! I have already recommended this B&B to several people, and cannot wait to go back myself!!

• Stayed December 2011, traveled with friends
Jackson, Tennessee
Reviewed December 31, 2011

My best friend and I met for the weekend and stayed in the Carriage House during the town of Franklin's Christmas celebration. We had a wonderful time and enjoyed the delicious breakfast in the mornings at the inn and selecting a movie from their amazing movie collection to enjoy. The innkeepers and staff were friendly and helpful in every possible way. We especially enjoyed meeting and talking with the other guests during breakfast time.

Room Tip: We stayed in the carriage house which was outside the main inn and offered a lot of privacy and we d...
  • Stayed December 2011, traveled with friends