“Terrible Service”

Description: Phone 615.435.3074
Fairview, Tennessee
“Terrible Service”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 28, 2012

The food was excellent /, but we were kept waiting for our table for over an hour while one huge area of tables was empty, being held for a party that was very late to show up. When I emailed a complaint to the company headquarters, they never bothered to even reply. Customer service and satisfaction are not areas of concern for this outfit, As a result, I have never returned and have advised anyone thinking of going to go elsewhere.

1 Thank Bunky46

Oxford, Mississippi
“Good gumbo”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 24, 2012

Our party enjoyed the gumbo and good bloody marys all dressed up with pickled okra and green beans - good and spicy. Nice patio seating area.

Visited September 2012
Paris, Tennessee
“A little bit of the beach in Tennessee.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 6, 2012

I'm a total beach bum stuck in Tennessee. My family and I go to the beach two or three times a year. This place is just like those restaurants you love at the beach at the beach. Good fresh seafood and great cocktails. A little Gulf Coast Gem in Tennessee.

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank NYFAN347
Everett, WA
“So good we went twice!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 28, 2012

We had a group of 15 - they set us up on the 2nd floor so we could all be together. We had a great waitress who was able to help us make choices - she clearly knew the menu. Have the deep fried pickles - they're awesome. The wings with the spicy BBQ are the best wings I've ever had. Lots of shellfish items and good things to drink. Went back 4 days later and the waitress remembered us! Good food and great service!

Visited August 2012
Johns Creek, Georgia
“Authentic Cajun”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 2, 2012

A friend took me to this little place in a strip mall on a business trip, and the place was packed even during the middle of the week. We started with the boudin balls, fried cajun sausage, which were outstanding. I ordered the shrimp creole, which was spicy and authentically good. I asked for a recommendation on a side, and was disappointed in the dirty rice which was a little dry. My friend had the fish tacos which he loved (better than the "Swanky Taco" next door), and the chicken and sausage jambalaya side that I wish I would have ordered. Service was a little slow, but we were not in a hurry so did not bother us.

• Visited August 2012