“Best Mexican food anywhere!”
Review of Chuys

Chuys
Ranked #34 of 420 Restaurants in Franklin
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

All Chuy's restaurants offer exceptional Mexican food, but this location has the best servers! They go out of their way to make sure your food is hot, delicious, and fast. They are all very knowledgeable about the menu and offer great suggestions if you cannot decide.

Date of visit: March 2019

Reviewed February 10, 2019

Loved the stacked chicken enchiladas and margaritas. Nice atmosphere and huge array of menu options. Something for every diner! Conveniently located by movie theatre, so saw a movie and then, followed it with a great lunch at Chuys.

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed January 17, 2019 via mobile

Food was good then we watched to servers reach in the chip bin with there hands and take some out and eat them not very sanitary, then a lady asked where the rest room was and they pointed the wrong way didn't see any management cause they were in groups laughing and just talking, it was very busy

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed January 14, 2019

When we used to be close to Dallas, we would make a special trip to eat at Chuys. To me, it has more of a New Mexico, west Texas vibe which I truly miss after our days living out there.

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed January 8, 2019

My 1st Chuys visit was in Tulsa, OK and loved it. So, when I stayed in the area I was happy to find a Chuys. Sure, you always nitpick a restaurant on something. Unless its just an blatant issue, I look for the best parts of the visit. Being from Tupelo, MS I had to try the Elvis Green Chile Fried Chicken and I didn't disappoint.

Happy Birthday, Elvis!

Date of visit: January 2019

Been to Chuys? Share your experiences!