“Decent food but the crowds are too big!”
Review of Chuys

Chuys
Ranked #38 of 382 Restaurants in Franklin
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed July 14, 2013 via mobile

The food is decent. I'm not exactly a fan of tex-mex food but this isn't the worst I've ever had. I have gone here several times and I'm still not completely impressed.

Reviewed July 13, 2013 via mobile

I like eating at chuys. Food iss pretty consistent with other chute in the US. Service was pretty good and friendly.

Reviewed June 19, 2013

Good food but had to stop and buy something to drink on the way home. Server was unpleasant and table wasn't clean. Place was crowded so they must doing something right!

Reviewed June 9, 2013

I really love this restaurant!! The food is excellent and the atmosphere is fun. Great service too. I wish I had a Chuys closer to home.

Reviewed June 2, 2013 via mobile

Great place in town to eat Mexican food! Parking.g is very limited. We could not find a parking place so we thought we would have to wait a long time so we almost left but we found parking next door and we were immediately seated out on the patio! I am ready to go back. I love the creamy jalopino (sorry not sure of spelling) salsa.