“Good quality Indian food”
Review of Bombay Bistro

Bombay Bistro
Ranked #103 of 378 Restaurants in Franklin
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Bakers Bridge
Description: High End Fine Dining Restaurant & Bar with Excellent Ambience and soft Lounge Music.
Reviewed August 4, 2013

One of my Indian coworkers took me here after work one evening. It was really good and I wanted to eat everything on the menu.

Started with the pani puri and it was tasty. The chicken tandoori was good too, but not a stand-out. Rich flavors and they spice to order (a six was perfect for me).

The service was very good. Pleasant, attentive and prompt. I'll head back next time I'm in the area. It was a good date atmosphere even though I was on a business dinner.

There are newer reviews for Bombay Bistro

Reviewed July 19, 2013

Only thing I like there was decor, Food was terrible. Chicken tikka was hard and tasteless, too salty and didn't seem like it was cooked in tandoor. It felt like it was microwaved. Won't go there again.

Reviewed July 9, 2013

I just got home from a dinner at Bombay Bistro and I can tell you it is first rate. I am from England where we eat a LOT of Indian food and I am somewhat knowledgable about the cuisine. From the appetizers to entrees to sides, this is delicious and more important AUTHENTIC Indian food. Reasonably priced too. For three of us with three drinks, plus sodas, one appetizer, poppadum plus sauce plus three entrees was $95. I would highly recommend this restaurant!

Reviewed June 23, 2013

We have not eaten here for the buffet, only the dinner with the proper menu. The food has been consistently outstanding and more elegantly presented than your standard Indian restaurant. Also, they are more than happy to accommodate different requirements for spice levels on the dinner menu and range from 1-5. We like it very spicy hot and level 4 was perfect for us. The food was a very good value for the quality and quantity and the ambiance was very elegant. I'd say more suitable for couples than for children. We love it here and have several outstanding meals in this establishment.

Reviewed May 28, 2013 via mobile

Love the food but don't bring toddlers it's 6 for them to eat. They have very good butter chicken and cream spinach. Bread pudding is very good