“Yummy local gem!”
Review of Franklin Soul

Franklin Soul
Ranked #85 of 424 Restaurants in Franklin
Description: Chef Reuben provides delicious home cooking in a relaxed, family friendly environment! Whether you come for the pot roast, green beans, or brisket make sure you saved room for the bread pudding!
Reviewed May 7, 2019

We got takeout last night from Franklin Soul and it was great! We loved the chicken and dressing, smoked chicken, Mac and cheese and baked beans. The rolls were probably the best we've had in town. The baked beans weren't too sweet, very smoky- yum! I will be back~!

Date of visit: May 2019
Quest822124, Owner at Franklin Soul, responded to this reviewResponded May 9, 2019

Wow! You picked most of my personal favorites!! Thank you for taking the time to share your review with us!

Reviewed May 2, 2019

Two friends and myself visited on a week night. The service was very good and the food was excellent. I had a side salad, roast beef served on mashed potatoes. It was a good size serving and was delicious. My two friends were also very happy with their meals. All three of us will definitely be returning.

Date of visit: April 2019

We love hearing about these experiences! Thank you for checking us out!!

Reviewed April 28, 2019 via mobile

We love going here as a family. Cute decor. Super-friendly staff. Clean. Excellent upper class ( not Cracker Barrel!) home-cooked food. Fresh iced tea.

I am not always a fan of this style of food as it can be heavy and seem not healthy. But I really like their barbecue ( flavorful not heavy ) and vegetables.

Go support this local place !

Date of visit: April 2019

Thank you for your kindness and support! We appreciate customers like you!

Reviewed April 20, 2019

My husband and I were visiting from out of town..........native Chicago people. Long ago we stopped looking forward to our eating out experiences since our city has some of the best restaurants ever. Decided to give Franklin Soul a try since the menu offered some foods we don’t often get. We were totally amazed!!!! I tried the pot roast with green beans and coleslaw as my side choices. My husband ordered the brisket with grits, baked beans and an additional side of mashed potatoes. ALL of our food was delicious. The meat was very tender and tasty. Especially loved my green beans. I am most definitely not a grits person as I find them to be very blah and tasteless. However, I loved my husband’s cheesy bacon grits. If you ever want to give grits a try, go to Franklin Soul. Loved the atmosphere, friendly staff and welcoming feeling you get while dining at their establishment. AND the price was definitely reasonable. We just might make it a point to take another trip to Franklin Tennessee just to dine at Franklin Soul!!!!!!

Date of visit: April 2019

Thank you so much for your kind review!! We love hearing about guests experiences from near and far! We sure hope you make another trip down south soon!

Reviewed April 12, 2019 via mobile

Best salad I’ve ever eaten at a Southern BBQ place. Pulled pork was quite good. Place has great ambiance. Will definitely come back

Date of visit: April 2019
Quest822124, Owner at Franklin Soul, responded to this reviewResponded April 16, 2019

We love hearing that!! Thank you! !