“Had a fabulous trip And the hotel service was next to none. Absolutely wonderful. Not a complaint to be found.”

Hilton Garden Inn Nashville Franklin / Cool Spring
Ranked #3 of 24 Hotels in Franklin
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed June 18, 2010

The trip to Nashville for the CMA Fest was fabulous and the stay at the Hilton Garden Inn was superb. We have stayed at a few different Hilton Garden Inns across the USA and Canada and have yet to be disappointed.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled with family

Reviewed May 27, 2010

I work for a large company here in Nashville, we office out of Cool Springs... the breakfast personel are great and friendly, they really go out of their way to assist!... rooms are nice, very clean.

Stayed: May 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed April 19, 2010

This was just for an overnight stay on our way to our final destination but I got to say this stay was one of my best.
Check-in was easy and the clerk was helpful especially when asking about places to go for dinner with kids. Of course she first push their own restaurant but also pleasantly gave me choices in and around town.
The hotel was quiet and clean. The room was comfortable. The on-site facilities were great. My daughter and I found a great place to relax; it was a gated courtyard with cushioned sofa and chairs surrounding a fire pit. What great way to relax under the evening stars.
What really made the stay perfect was the next morning, hotel breakfast. It was a combination continental/made to order breakfast, one of the best as far as choices go and eggs done any way you want them. The hostess for the breakfast area was exceptional, cheerful, and eager to wait on the guests.
The only ding I can give the place was it needed better signage on the road to direct drivers exactly where the hotel was located.
Overall next time I am in the area I will stay here.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled with family
martit, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Nashville Franklin / Cool Spring, responded to this reviewResponded April 30, 2010

Thank you for your review. This location is a great choice for families. I am so happy you had the opportunity to experience our breakfast and outside garden patio. We receive many comments from guests praising these areas. The fire pit is a nice touch for enjoying some outside time in Franklin. We hope your family travels back our way soon.

Reviewed April 7, 2010

We were staying in this hotel on a road trip across Georgia, Tennessee and South Carolina.

To be quite frank - I don't remember much about this hotel - which is good: It means it was nice to stay in and it was quiet ; ))

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 17, 2010

My wife, daughter, and I stayed here for one night on the way to Kentucky for Spring Break. The following is a brief synopsis of the positives, negatives, and overall impression of our stay.

POSITIVES:
When we checked in, the lady working the front desk was absolutely swamped, but she still managed to be friendly, polite, and helpful to us. The little things mean a lot!
The bathroom amenities were very nice -- Neutrogena products.
The room had an extremely nice flat screen TV and good selection of channels to choose from.
The location of the hotel was nice -- near the Galleria with plenty of places to eat and things to do.
The high-speed internet was indeed fast and easy to hook up.
The rooms were extremely well insulated as far as sound in concerned. We were somewhat concerned when we checked in, because we were placed in a room right next door to a family with some pretty loud, rambunctious children. To our surprise, however, we barely heard them at all -- certainly not at a level that would have disturbed us in any way.
The room was emaculately clean in all areas.
The bed was very comfortable. It was one of those adjustable beds that could be made harder or softer, depending on your preference (each side of the bed was individually adjusted). We didn't adjust ours at all, however, and it was perfect.
The water pressured in the shower was more than adequate.
Check out was problem free, and parking was ample.

NEGATIVES:
The room could have used more lighting. There were a couple of spots in the room that seemed to us to be perfect spots for additional lights, but there were none.
The room was equipped with a chair and ottoman. But neither of us were able to use it, because it was extremely small, hard, and uncomfortable. Not what we expected.

OVERALL IMPRESSION:
The negatives were minor compared to the positives, and we would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank mhl6493
martit, Marti Timmons Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Nashville Franklin / Cool Spring, responded to this reviewResponded April 1, 2010

Thank you so much for your review. We do appreciate all of your comments. It is always helpful to have reviews from our guests with great idea's of how to improve your future visits. Our employee's will be so happy to hear your remarks as well. Thank you for sharing and we look forward to seeing you again very soon.

Reviewed February 17, 2010

Was in Nashville from 2/12-2/16/10 for a youth travel ice hockey tournament. We were initially booked at a mandatory tournament hotel which we found out was under a complete renovation. Needless to say we tried to move to a different mandatory tournament hotel which we were told we could not do. Our team manager found the Hilton which went out of their way to accomadate 50 of us. The hotel even helped us with the ridiculous penalty fees assesed to our team associated with not staying at the mandatory hotel The staff could not have been nicer and accomadating to the boys and the families. The hotel was immaculate. The rooms were very comfortable and the beds were great since you could adjust them to your sleep comfort levels. The location is fantastic with no shortage of shopping malls, supermarkets and restaurants. A lot of them within walking distance. Would definitely stay here again and will recommend to the tournament to get them on their mandatory list.

• Stayed: February 2010
martit, Marti Timmons Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Nashville Franklin / Cool Spring, responded to this reviewResponded February 22, 2010

Thank you for being our guests. We enjoyed having your families and hope you will come back again soon. Congratulations on the games we heard your team won! Looking forward to your next visit to Franklin, Tennessee

Reviewed February 11, 2010

I work near this hotel, and due to inclement weather (ice and snow), I was able to stay at the HGI for the night. Even though I couldn't be at home that night, I didn't miss it! After being checked in by a very friendly desk clerk, I went up to my room. Things I loved about the room - 1) the Sleep Comfort bed! It adjusted to the level of firmness that I needed for a great night's sleep 2) the Neutrogena body care products in the bathroom - a lovely choice 3) having both a microwave and refrigerator in my room and 4) having plenty of work/desk space. After checking out the room, I changed clothes and went to the fitness room, where they have treadmills, each with their own individual TV and headphones. It made my workout a pleasure, and didn't disturb the other 2 people working out, as they were watching their own shows. Went back to my room, changed clothes again, and enjoyed their indoor pool and hot tub - so relaxing! Then I spent some time on the computer in their business center, where they have fast Internet service. After a great night's sleep and a fantastic hot shower, I went downstairs to enjoy their breakfast buffet. Their chef makes omelets to order, and my omelet with bacon was so delicious! I would recommend this hotel to anyone - and I have! Many of my co-workers and family members have already checked in and enjoyed their stay here.

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled solo