Hilton Garden Inn Nashville Franklin / Cool Spring
GreenLeadersGold level
Cleveland, Ohio
“Nice stay..”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 27, 2014

Everything was clean and well taken care of. A lot of reviews mentioned uncomfortable beds. I actually thought the beds were really comfortable.. It would have been nice to have a complimentary breakfast in the morning. You can purchase breakfast for about $10/person from their restaurant.
We stayed for just one night and were perfectly happy with our stay. The location is good, it is close to a lot of restaurants and stores.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (63)
Eagle Mountain
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 25, 2014 via mobile

I travel every week on business and have chosen to stay here every week. I have my pick of several hotels in the area, but I have found a home at the Hilton Garden Inn. The staff is the main reason I keep coming back here. All hotels have beds, showers, breakfast included, but the staff at this hotel is friendly, courteous, always willing to help and attentive to my every need and really make my crazy travel schedule easier. Thank you HGI!

Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Eagle, Wisconsin
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 24, 2014

The hotel itself is nice, but I thought it was overpriced and it definitely catered to HH Elite members who travel alot. The colleague I was with and another person ahead of us had Elite status. They were welcomed with 2 bottled of complimentary water and a choice of snack. What struck me as odd was the way the staff demeanor changed when I went to check in. It's like they had amnesia and totally ignored the fact that I had just witnesses 2 individuals being treated completely different. The person who checked me in was cordial. This hotel does not offer complimentary breakfast, however if you have a certain HH membership status you can get free breakfast or a greatly reduced breakfast (at least according to my colleague) The room did come with a microwave and refridgerator and the hotel itself was nice.

• 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Gilson, Illinois
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 21, 2014

Thanks to the Hilton Garden Inn for a great 5-day stay while visiting my daughter in Nashville. I always enjoying coming down and really enjoyed this hotel as the staff was extremely helpful and friendly. When I went to check out and asked about printing my boarding passes, the front desk said that their printer was out of ink, but they would let me use their computer behind the desk to print on the front desk computer. They treated me just like family!! There are so many great shopping and restaurants around the area, plus the Cool Springs mall is a favorite place for me to shop! My room was on the4th floor, loved the view of the foothills of Tennessee. The bed was extremely comfortable and the room was nice and quiet.

Room Tip: I think any room would be a good one.
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled solo
Peachtree City, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 19, 2014

The hotel is very close to the highway and is conveniently located near numerous shops and restaurants. Many dining options to choose from, as well as, a good in hotel dining experience. Would highly recommend for the busy business traveler.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Little Rock, Arkansas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 17, 2014

About 10 stays at this location. Always good. Staff goes out of the way to accommodate. Restaurant food was actually above average for typical hotel fare. Excellent location if you are working in the Franklin - Cool Springs area. Surrounded by tons of good restaurants nearby. Wish they had shuttle service but hey... good value for the price.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

HGI N, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Nashville Franklin / Cool Spring, responded to this review, March 19, 2014
Thank you so much for the nice comments. We hope you will be our guest again soon.
Alabama
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 17, 2014

This past Friday I stayed at the Hilton Garden for an Interview that I had in Franklin. Check-in was super easy and quick. The front desk clerk (don't remember his name, tall dude, was working around 4pm) asked what brought me to Franklin and told him for an interview and he wished me luck, which was a nice touch. When I got back from the interview he asked me how the interview went, which I thought was super nice.

Once I got to my room on the first floor I super impressed with how clean it was. Bed was comfortable and everything else was just swell.

I did have a drink at the bar but I did not eat.

Overall, great stay. Convenient location.

• 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you, I hope your interview was a success. Hoping to see you again in the area maybe to hunt for a place to live. We would be delighted to have you back.