“ok, but nothing special”

Hilton Garden Inn Nashville Franklin / Cool Spring
Ranked #3 of 23 Hotels in Franklin
GreenLeadersGold level
Merlischachen, Switzerland
“ok, but nothing special”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 4, 2013

no outside pool or bar/restaurant, a real shame with such a nice weather.... bed was too soft, room was stinking humidity of air condition (and no window opens!) Overall Situation: middle of no-where. And taxis are rare...

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

HGI N, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Nashville Franklin / Cool Spring, responded to this review, August 5, 2013
So sorry you didn't find our HGI location anything to brag about. This area is just slightly south of the main Nashville big city attractions but Franklin does have alot to offer. We are always happy to call a taxi to take you to the antique shops, downtown Main Street dining or historic plantations to tour. We hope the next time you are in our area we can help make your trip alittle more fun.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (63)
Summerville, South Carolina
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 25, 2013

Hotel was like new in a beautiful area between Nashville and Franklin. Very convenient to a mall and several really good restaurants.

Desk staff was very friendly and helpful and the room itself was up to standard for comfort and cleanliness.

Only thing off was the breakfast and staff. Business was light when we were there and so was the service. Quality of food was average at best.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
I guess being the typical HGI hotel is not necessarily a bad thing? I know there are other HGI locations that do have more spectacular locations surrounded by attractions but we might makeup for location just south of Music City or a few miles from Downtown Franklin historic landmarks with some outstanding personalities of our staff. I must say we do have some of the friendliest associates who are welling to give you some local insights on where to eat or what to go see while your in our area. Chef Danny and Blanca also will go out of their way to impress you with breakfast delights just for you! I hope you will let us try again to show you what we are made of, maybe not so typical :)
Pulaski, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 23, 2013

Everything was wonderful except the smell of the room. Had an odor of cigarette smoke mixed with a strong cleaner/ air freshener. Location was great. We were trying to stay in Nashville, but all of the hotels were booked for this weekend. The drive to Nashville from Cool Springs was very quick.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple

rocket city
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 22, 2013

I stick with Hilton because I value consistency. I always get clean room, excellent service, and a property I feel safe in. It's really as simple as that.

I had a minor complaint here and that was the A/C. It was terribly wonky in our room, but I also admit the weather was just as wonky: hot and muggy, then storming. Nevertheless, I needed a cool room and struggled to get it. A review already went to mgmt and they already contacted me on it, so I know they are on it. And that's the other thing I appreciate about Hilton. They always respond and do their best to make assurances they are responding to both praise and complaint.

They keep doing that and I keep going back, whether it's one night trips like this one, or the holiday on the beach I'm planning for my birthday. ^_~

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Saint Louis, Missouri
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 18, 2013

I travel quite a bit for business and would have to say the staff at this Hilton are some of the best I have come accross. Very helpfull and easy to deal with. The rooms are typical Hilton Garden Inn now with air adjustable beds. " I personally like standard beds better " . Very nice workout room, the pool was nice but a bit on the smaller side. The hotel itself is a bit off the Interstate which makes it quieter then some. Several nice local restaurants not far awary. Nice Stay.

Room Tip: Avoid the second floor front, you will look out over AC units.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Mumbai (Bombay), India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 10, 2013

happiness and warmth in every area of the hotel. hot bfast well cooked and served well. new smell all over. close to many food places and strip malls. less than 5 min walk. location is a great advantage. safe secure. lobby has great secluded meeting places with tables for 6 to meet. very hospitable staff.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

HGI N, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Nashville Franklin / Cool Spring, responded to this review, June 18, 2013
Home Away From Home! That is the best compliment we can get as a hotel team. Thank you for being so gracious. Come back soon.
Lemont
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 30, 2013

My son and I had a wonderful experience at this Franklin Tennessee property. We were stranded with car trouble and slightly stressed. Starting with Ashley, who checked us in, our stay was one of the best I've experienced! The staff is wonderful, the property is immaculate, it's near restaurants and I-65, and in a beautiful town that I will definitely visit again! And close to Nashville, too! It is in more of a business area, but an easy drive to historic Franklin, Tennessee. Minutes. Its very clean,has a nice fitness room, and a very nice outdoor patio. And I can't compliment the staff enough- they were fabulous!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

HGI N, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Nashville Franklin / Cool Spring, responded to this review, June 6, 2013
Thank you for sharing your recent experience. Ashley is wonderful, I agree. It is always nice to have someone who cares helping turn a bad day around. Hope everything worked out ok with your car situation as well. Please come back to visit when you have some time to explore Franklin.