“Great Ammenities, bad smell”

Hilton Garden Inn Nashville Franklin / Cool Spring
Ranked #3 of 24 Hotels in Franklin
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed June 23, 2013

Everything was wonderful except the smell of the room. Had an odor of cigarette smoke mixed with a strong cleaner/ air freshener. Location was great. We were trying to stay in Nashville, but all of the hotels were booked for this weekend. The drive to Nashville from Cool Springs was very quick.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple

Reviewed June 22, 2013

I stick with Hilton because I value consistency. I always get clean room, excellent service, and a property I feel safe in. It's really as simple as that.

I had a minor complaint here and that was the A/C. It was terribly wonky in our room, but I also admit the weather was just as wonky: hot and muggy, then storming. Nevertheless, I needed a cool room and struggled to get it. A review already went to mgmt and they already contacted me on it, so I know they are on it. And that's the other thing I appreciate about Hilton. They always respond and do their best to make assurances they are responding to both praise and complaint.

They keep doing that and I keep going back, whether it's one night trips like this one, or the holiday on the beach I'm planning for my birthday. ^_~

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed June 18, 2013

I travel quite a bit for business and would have to say the staff at this Hilton are some of the best I have come accross. Very helpfull and easy to deal with. The rooms are typical Hilton Garden Inn now with air adjustable beds. " I personally like standard beds better " . Very nice workout room, the pool was nice but a bit on the smaller side. The hotel itself is a bit off the Interstate which makes it quieter then some. Several nice local restaurants not far awary. Nice Stay.

Room Tip: Avoid the second floor front, you will look out over AC units.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed June 10, 2013

happiness and warmth in every area of the hotel. hot bfast well cooked and served well. new smell all over. close to many food places and strip malls. less than 5 min walk. location is a great advantage. safe secure. lobby has great secluded meeting places with tables for 6 to meet. very hospitable staff.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
HGI N, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Nashville Franklin / Cool Spring, responded to this reviewResponded June 18, 2013

Home Away From Home! That is the best compliment we can get as a hotel team. Thank you for being so gracious. Come back soon.

Reviewed May 30, 2013

My son and I had a wonderful experience at this Franklin Tennessee property. We were stranded with car trouble and slightly stressed. Starting with Ashley, who checked us in, our stay was one of the best I've experienced! The staff is wonderful, the property is immaculate, it's near restaurants and I-65, and in a beautiful town that I will definitely visit again! And close to Nashville, too! It is in more of a business area, but an easy drive to historic Franklin, Tennessee. Minutes. Its very clean,has a nice fitness room, and a very nice outdoor patio. And I can't compliment the staff enough- they were fabulous!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
HGI N, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Nashville Franklin / Cool Spring, responded to this reviewResponded June 6, 2013

Thank you for sharing your recent experience. Ashley is wonderful, I agree. It is always nice to have someone who cares helping turn a bad day around. Hope everything worked out ok with your car situation as well. Please come back to visit when you have some time to explore Franklin.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

My husband and I recently stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn in Franklin, TN. The hotel was very nice, clean and the staff were friendly and helpful. The area is beautiful and there is much to do in the area. It is a close drive to Nashville.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for taking a moment to share your comments. I hope you will be our guest again very soon.

Reviewed May 26, 2013

WOW! Hilton Garden Inn in Cool Sprgs, TN is a Very Comfortable place to stay!!! We stayed on the promo of 5 nights for the price of 4 (with our points) and we were treated like Royalty the entire time... our Jr Suite was WONDERFUL during a long stay. QUIET rooms too, we NEVER heard our neighbors in their rooms! Location is great and has many places to eat and shop within a couple mins of walking.... and walking is soooo easy to do from this location... Lots of New sidewalks going in many directions for a great way to travel! We Love this place and their staff!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Dear Suzie Y- Thank you for the kind comments. This is a very nice area for individuals seeking a location with lots of walking shops and restaurants. As we are so close to the Cool Springs Galleria Mall, a little walk and you are in front of Macy's. We hope you will be our guest again soon. Thank you again for sharing.