“Loved the friendliness and service!”

Residence Inn by Marriott Franklin Cool Springs
Ranked #9 of 24 Hotels in Franklin
Reviewed May 9, 2014 via mobile

The staff went out of their way to make sure we had everything we needed when our family stayed there during our daughter's wedding events in Franklin. We highly recommend them! I called several times in the months and weeks leading up to the wedding for reassurances about our family's particular needs and Mary always put me at ease that everything would be taken care of.

• Stayed: October 2013
Norm27, Director of Sales at Residence Inn by Marriott Franklin Cool Springs, responded to this reviewResponded June 4, 2014

Dear Kathy P.,

We are so happy to hear that we exceeded your expectations with your recent wedding group. Congratulations again! We're delighted that you chose us to host your group during your special weekend. Mary is a superstar and will be thrilled to receive your feedback too!

David

Reviewed April 30, 2014

We stayed in this hotel while we were house hunting and were grateful to have the kitchen to feed the kids non-restaurant food. The room was always clean and the staff were all very friendly. The BBQ in the summer was definitely a nice treat.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family

Dear Brian E.,

Thank you for your note! We are glad to hear that you had a great time with us (yes, our BBQ is always tasty and is every Wednesday night!). Welcome to Franklin and we hope you stop by and say hello when you're in the neighborhood!

David

Reviewed April 27, 2014

I spent 6 nights at this hotel at a cost of $198/night (including taxes). I was disappointed in the quality of the bed and the lack of soundproofing in the room which wasn't what I expected for a hotel charging this rate.

The bed was okay but I definitely expect a bed that is better than a budget hotel (although some budget hotels have really upped their bedding). I also think when a business traveler checks in for a 6 night stay, the hotel would consider the location of the room assigned (or improve the soundproofing in the rooms)....definitely not next to the elevator.

THE GOOD: The hotel employees that I had interaction with were great (always took time to say hello and/or good morning). The breakfast selection and quality was very good and I was really pleased with the manager's reception food (again quality and selection). The internet was fast and I had absolutely no problem with connections. The room was nicely decorated and a fully equipped kitchen. The bedroom/bath was separate from the living room/kitchen area

When I checked out the desk clerk asked about my stay and I shared my thoughts with him concerning the bedding and noise (along with the compliments on the nice employees and food choices offered). I was surprised to recieve a letter from the hotel general manager apologizing for shortcomings experienced.....I was impressed that he took the time to follow up.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Pauline H
Norm27, Director of Sales at Residence Inn by Marriott Franklin Cool Springs, responded to this reviewResponded April 29, 2014

Dear Hallpau,

I'm happy to read that your overall experience was a positive one and that you enjoyed the level of service that you received during your stay.

Please reach out to me if you'd like to discuss further or if I may be of additional assistance.

Reviewed April 25, 2014

I needed a one night stay (Friday night) to attend a concert in Nashville, but all the walking distance downtown hotels were booked. Since I had to drive anyway, I chose to stay in Franklin. That turned out to be a good choice and one I recommend. This Residence Inn was clean and the staff were very friendly. The complimentary breakfast was well-stocked too.

Room Tip: We stayed on the top floor and found it to be quiet and relaxing.
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank McWhorterComm

Dear McWhorterComm,

Thank you for your nice comments! We appreciate you taking the time to respond and to let us know about your great experience. Have safe travels and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed April 20, 2014 via mobile

Great customer service Very clean and conveniently located. Nice breakfast spacious rooms comfy bed. Basketball court indoor pool and hot tub. Very nice lobby. Parking not great. Pets are allowed. Ample fitness room. Would highly recommend.

Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Tabitha W

Dear Tabitha W,

Thank you for your great review! One thing that I did notice was that you mentioned a lack of ample parking....we do have a four story parking deck that is immediately adjacent to the hotel- please inquire with the desk next time and we'll make sure that you're taken care of! Thank you again!

Reviewed April 17, 2014

This is another good Residence Inn. Although we are in Nashville a lot this is our first time at this Residence but it will not be our last. We have been very pleased with everything about this hotel.

Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Bobbie J

Dear Bobbie J,

Hello from Franklin! I'm so happy to read about your nice experience with us at the Residence Inn in Franklin. We are happy to have you and look forward to serving you again soon! Please don't ever hesitate to let me know if I can be of service.

Reviewed March 28, 2014

I stayed here on a Rewards stay with my family and all I can say is "WOW!" From our check in and upgrade by Tara, to the pool, and the evening reception and breakfast, this is one of the best hotel properties I've ever visited. Although we have family in Nashville, the Residence Inn makes us want to forego the free place to stay when we visit!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Nichole D
Norm27, Director of Sales at Residence Inn by Marriott Franklin Cool Springs, responded to this reviewResponded April 1, 2014

Dear Nichole,

Thank you for your response! This is wonderful to hear - I'm happy to share with the team and we definitely look forward to seeing you next time you visit your family!

Please don't hesitate to reach out if I can ever be of assistance!