Residence Inn by Marriott Franklin Cool Springs
Country Inn
$159
EmbassySuites.com
  • Breakfast included
Drury Plaza Hotel Nashville Franklin(Franklin)(Great Value!)
$130
$129
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $161/night.

$129
GardenInn.com
$109
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $151/night.

Aloft Nashville - Cool Springs(Franklin)(Great Value!)
$118
All reviewsbedroom suitefront deskfull kitchengreat areanashville areagreat propertypet feerestaurants and shopsoatmealallow petsthe breakfast areafranklin cool springsthe air conditioningfree breakfastupon checkpool and hot tubone night stay
Reviewed June 27, 2013

We love this place. The staff is always friendly. The location is wonderful and convenient. The pool, laundry room and exercise room are always clean and bright. The breakfast is well displayed, abundant and fresh. It is home away from home!

Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Frankiepd282
FRANKLIN64, Director of Sales at Residence Inn by Marriott Franklin Cool Springs, responded to this reviewResponded July 3, 2013

Dear Frankiepd282,

We love to hear that we're your home away from home! Thank you for taking the time to review with us- have safe travels and we'll see you again soon!

Reviewed June 3, 2013

Visiting from Michigan,my parents(80's), my sister and I, got 2 suite rooms and my sister who lives in TN. got a room for her family (7 of them). My sister and I and our parents spent 2 nights and my sister 1, What a great memorial weekend with family and celebrating my sisters 60th birthday. The service was great. We had a free buffet breakfast each morning, swam in the indoor heated pool, walked around outside and sat in the outdoor patio. It smelled good outside with all the magnolia trees in bloom. There is also a laundry room, also free popcorn, coffee, juices, and a salad or soup in the evening in the lobby. I will definitely be back. The suites have a full kitchen, sleeper sofa, king and queen beds, they also have rooms for disability. People with wheelchairs can use the pool and hottub also because of special equipment to help them get in. What a great place to stay.

Room Tip: they are all great.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family

Dear Diana L,

Thank you for the wonderful review! I'm glad that you had an enjoyable time with us and that our hotel provided you with a memorable experience (and a great weekend!).

I'm happy to share with my team and we look forward to your next visit!!

Reviewed May 13, 2013

Clean, modern and comfortable. Stayed here for a soccer tourney in the area this past weekend. Lots of shopping and good restaurant choices within walking distance or short drive. Our room was very nice and the bed was very comfortable. The pool area was great for the kids and there was a nice courtyard area right outside of it for the parents to sit and relax. The lobby was well appointed with lots of places to sit. Breakfast every morning offered a decent variety of choices. Even though there were several teams staying there, the hotel kept good control and the common areas were quiet and well maintained. Would stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank grits_are_good
FRANKLIN64, Director of Sales at Residence Inn by Marriott Franklin Cool Springs, responded to this reviewResponded May 30, 2013

Dear Motor City Girl,

Thank you so much for your time and comments! This is a great review and I will happily deliver this to my team and praise them on your behalf- I appreciate you letting us know about your stay and we hope to see you again soon!

David
615-778-0080

Reviewed May 7, 2013

This Residence Inn has it all! The rooms are spacious and the up-to-date furnishings are nice. The mattress was lacking a little, as my back began to ache after staying there five nights.
Hotel is located in a very nice area and within walking distance to several restaurants and shops....don't miss Noshville for breakfast/brunch! That is, if you don't mind missing the delish hot breakfast that is offered at this hotel!
All the staff was accommodating and friendly. The fact that the hotel is pet friendly is the main reason we chose this property. My only suggestions would be to add pet waste receptacles that offer bags to dispose of the waste.
Overall, we will defintiely stay here again....everything was just great!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Driver0174,

Thank you for your comments! I'm so happy to read about your experience with us and to see that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay- I am going to pass along your comments to the operations team so that we can look into your request.

Have a great week and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

David

Reviewed April 16, 2013

I travel a lot these days - this was the last city out of 15 in a little over a month. I'd been at the Waldorf Astoria in NYC, and other wonderful hotels. This was absolutely a delight surprise! It felt like a brand new apartment! I've never stayed in a Residence Inn that was so clean - I'd stopped staying in them years ago, but this was one of the only hotels available in the Nashville area when I had to come back for a visit. The granite and stainless steel full size kitchen, great room, changing area and the King size bedroom were all plenty spacious. Everyone working there was friendly and nice. The bed was comfortable.

Room Tip: My room was quiet even though it was near the basketball court where kids were playing.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
FRANKLIN64, Director of Sales at Residence Inn by Marriott Franklin Cool Springs, responded to this reviewResponded April 24, 2013

Dear Nashvillecleanfreak,

What a nice review!! We are so happy that you had an enjoyable time with us- I'm excited to share your comments with the team.

We welcome you back anytime!!