“A rewarding experience, Excellent.”

Residence Inn by Marriott Franklin Cool Springs
Ranked #7 of 24 Hotels in Franklin
Reviewed June 3, 2013

Visiting from Michigan,my parents(80's), my sister and I, got 2 suite rooms and my sister who lives in TN. got a room for her family (7 of them). My sister and I and our parents spent 2 nights and my sister 1, What a great memorial weekend with family and celebrating my sisters 60th birthday. The service was great. We had a free buffet breakfast each morning, swam in the indoor heated pool, walked around outside and sat in the outdoor patio. It smelled good outside with all the magnolia trees in bloom. There is also a laundry room, also free popcorn, coffee, juices, and a salad or soup in the evening in the lobby. I will definitely be back. The suites have a full kitchen, sleeper sofa, king and queen beds, they also have rooms for disability. People with wheelchairs can use the pool and hottub also because of special equipment to help them get in. What a great place to stay.

Room Tip: they are all great.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
FRANKLIN64, Director of Sales at Residence Inn by Marriott Franklin Cool Springs, responded to this reviewResponded July 3, 2013

Dear Diana L,

Thank you for the wonderful review! I'm glad that you had an enjoyable time with us and that our hotel provided you with a memorable experience (and a great weekend!).

I'm happy to share with my team and we look forward to your next visit!!

Reviewed May 13, 2013

Clean, modern and comfortable. Stayed here for a soccer tourney in the area this past weekend. Lots of shopping and good restaurant choices within walking distance or short drive. Our room was very nice and the bed was very comfortable. The pool area was great for the kids and there was a nice courtyard area right outside of it for the parents to sit and relax. The lobby was well appointed with lots of places to sit. Breakfast every morning offered a decent variety of choices. Even though there were several teams staying there, the hotel kept good control and the common areas were quiet and well maintained. Would stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank grits_are_good
FRANKLIN64, Director of Sales at Residence Inn by Marriott Franklin Cool Springs, responded to this reviewResponded May 30, 2013

Dear Motor City Girl,

Thank you so much for your time and comments! This is a great review and I will happily deliver this to my team and praise them on your behalf- I appreciate you letting us know about your stay and we hope to see you again soon!

David
615-778-0080

Reviewed May 7, 2013

This Residence Inn has it all! The rooms are spacious and the up-to-date furnishings are nice. The mattress was lacking a little, as my back began to ache after staying there five nights.
Hotel is located in a very nice area and within walking distance to several restaurants and shops....don't miss Noshville for breakfast/brunch! That is, if you don't mind missing the delish hot breakfast that is offered at this hotel!
All the staff was accommodating and friendly. The fact that the hotel is pet friendly is the main reason we chose this property. My only suggestions would be to add pet waste receptacles that offer bags to dispose of the waste.
Overall, we will defintiely stay here again....everything was just great!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Driver0174,

Thank you for your comments! I'm so happy to read about your experience with us and to see that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay- I am going to pass along your comments to the operations team so that we can look into your request.

Have a great week and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

David

Reviewed April 16, 2013

I travel a lot these days - this was the last city out of 15 in a little over a month. I'd been at the Waldorf Astoria in NYC, and other wonderful hotels. This was absolutely a delight surprise! It felt like a brand new apartment! I've never stayed in a Residence Inn that was so clean - I'd stopped staying in them years ago, but this was one of the only hotels available in the Nashville area when I had to come back for a visit. The granite and stainless steel full size kitchen, great room, changing area and the King size bedroom were all plenty spacious. Everyone working there was friendly and nice. The bed was comfortable.

Room Tip: My room was quiet even though it was near the basketball court where kids were playing.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
FRANKLIN64, Director of Sales at Residence Inn by Marriott Franklin Cool Springs, responded to this reviewResponded April 24, 2013

Dear Nashvillecleanfreak,

What a nice review!! We are so happy that you had an enjoyable time with us- I'm excited to share your comments with the team.

We welcome you back anytime!!

Reviewed April 15, 2013

This place is great. For $20 more than I would have paid for a regular hotel room at a different hotel (which did not include free breakfast), I got a separate bedroom, a large bathroom, a room for the vanity and sink, two closets, a living area, two tv's, a desk, a dining area, and a complete kitchen! Wow! was what everyone said when we opened the door. This place was fab! My husband and I were traveling with our grown daughter. She slept on the pull out sofa bed in the living room. It was so nice to have a private bedroom and two television sets. The decor was so tastefully done and comfortable, I considered just staying in the room for about a week. This place has all the extras you would expect --an indoor pool, a hot tub, an exercise room, coffee service in the lobby, free wi-fi, and a fantastic breakfast buffet (free). They also have other amenities because this is an extended stay hotel such as a large laundry room, a big outdoor patio with a grill, a grocery pick-up service, a social hour on Monday - Thursday in the eating area (I assume refreshments are served). But you don't have to be on an extended stay to stay here. We only stayed two nights. Oh, and I almost forgot, fresh popped POPCORN in the lobby. The smell is wonderful. There are a couple of differences between this hotel and regular ones you need to remember. They only give you a teaspoon of shampoo and conditioner (about enough for one use) since they assume most people will be bring their own I suppose. Also, there are no hair dryers--so pack one! Besides those two surprises, our stay was the best hotel experience we have ever had. My highest praise for this hotel. If you are going to Franklin, Tennessee (which is wonderful, but that's another story), you won't be disappointed with the Residence Inn by Marriott.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family

Dear Katrina G,

I am so impressed with the detail and thoroughness of your review- thank you for helping me with my Sales efforts! :) As to your mentions about the shampoo/conditioner and the hair dryer- we are more than happy to provide you with additional bottles of shampoo and/or conditioner, just let us know! Also, all rooms include a hair dryer- located in the closet of each room.

Please let me know if I can ever be of assistance- we look forward to seeing you again soon!!

Reviewed April 15, 2013

I spent two weeks in this hotel. Once I found it, it was awesome. Tucked away behind the Courtyard that is visible from Carothers Parkway is this wonderful hotel. When you turn into the Meridian complex, take the second left, and the hotel will be right in front of you.

This hotel located in the Meridian "town center" area in Franklin. In addition to the amenities provided by the hotel, there are plenty of restaurants and places to grab a drink within walking distance of the hotel. I would recommend Bosco's, Noshville Deli, Swanky Taco, and Loser's Bar & Grill.

This is a newer hotel in a newer part of town located very close to I-65. This hotel boasts the newest floor plan and the rooms are similiar to what you see on the commercials. The wifi is great.

Be sure to make reservations as this hotel fills up quick with families and sports teams on the weekends and plenty of business travelers during the week.

Room Tip: The quietest rooms are on a high floor facing the front of the hotel away from the sports court. Try...
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business

Dear James J,

It's great to hear from you! I'm happy to hear about your nice experience with us and am excited to share your comments with the team- I wish you safe travels- see you next time!

Reviewed April 4, 2013

We were able to get a 2 bedroom suite here, which is hard to find. We found the rooms clean, well-arranged, with plenty of towels. Granite countertops, full kitchen, coffee pot with complimentary coffee and tea were standard. For a fee, they will stock the refrigerator for long term guests. The children loved the indoor pool and spa. It was perfect for adults and children alike. I would certainly stay there again.It is a little hard to find, but close to many restaurants. The breakfast is a full complimentary breakfast, with waffles, eggs, potatoes, oats in a crock pot with fresh fruit as a side.

Room Tip: You can get one or two bedroom suites. I always stay away from the elevator. But rooms were quiet so...
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
FRANKLIN64, Director of Sales at Residence Inn by Marriott Franklin Cool Springs, responded to this reviewResponded April 11, 2013

Dear Glenda22,

Hello from the Residence Inn! I'm happy to read your great review and that you had a lovely stay with us. We look forward to seeing you again soon- the Two Bedrooms are limited in number, but please reach out to me next time and I'll do my best to make sure you're back in one for your return visit!