“Everything was wonderful!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #6 of 23 Hotels in Franklin
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Everything was wonderful!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 7, 2013

This Residence Inn has it all! The rooms are spacious and the up-to-date furnishings are nice. The mattress was lacking a little, as my back began to ache after staying there five nights.
Hotel is located in a very nice area and within walking distance to several restaurants and shops....don't miss Noshville for breakfast/brunch! That is, if you don't mind missing the delish hot breakfast that is offered at this hotel!
All the staff was accommodating and friendly. The fact that the hotel is pet friendly is the main reason we chose this property. My only suggestions would be to add pet waste receptacles that offer bags to dispose of the waste.
Overall, we will defintiely stay here again....everything was just great!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
FRANKLIN64, Director of Sales at Residence Inn by Marriott Franklin Cool Springs, responded to this review, May 30, 2013
Dear Driver0174,

Thank you for your comments! I'm so happy to read about your experience with us and to see that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay- I am going to pass along your comments to the operations team so that we can look into your request.

Have a great week and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

David
615-778-0002

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (78)
Nashville
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 16, 2013

I travel a lot these days - this was the last city out of 15 in a little over a month. I'd been at the Waldorf Astoria in NYC, and other wonderful hotels. This was absolutely a delight surprise! It felt like a brand new apartment! I've never stayed in a Residence Inn that was so clean - I'd stopped staying in them years ago, but this was one of the only hotels available in the Nashville area when I had to come back for a visit. The granite and stainless steel full size kitchen, great room, changing area and the King size bedroom were all plenty spacious. Everyone working there was friendly and nice. The bed was comfortable.

Room Tip: My room was quiet even though it was near the basketball court where kids were playing.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
FRANKLIN64, Director of Sales at Residence Inn by Marriott Franklin Cool Springs, responded to this review, April 24, 2013
Dear Nashvillecleanfreak,

What a nice review!! We are so happy that you had an enjoyable time with us- I'm excited to share your comments with the team.

We welcome you back anytime!!

Bartlett, Tennessee, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 15, 2013

This place is great. For $20 more than I would have paid for a regular hotel room at a different hotel (which did not include free breakfast), I got a separate bedroom, a large bathroom, a room for the vanity and sink, two closets, a living area, two tv's, a desk, a dining area, and a complete kitchen! Wow! was what everyone said when we opened the door. This place was fab! My husband and I were traveling with our grown daughter. She slept on the pull out sofa bed in the living room. It was so nice to have a private bedroom and two television sets. The decor was so tastefully done and comfortable, I considered just staying in the room for about a week. This place has all the extras you would expect --an indoor pool, a hot tub, an exercise room, coffee service in the lobby, free wi-fi, and a fantastic breakfast buffet (free). They also have other amenities because this is an extended stay hotel such as a large laundry room, a big outdoor patio with a grill, a grocery pick-up service, a social hour on Monday - Thursday in the eating area (I assume refreshments are served). But you don't have to be on an extended stay to stay here. We only stayed two nights. Oh, and I almost forgot, fresh popped POPCORN in the lobby. The smell is wonderful. There are a couple of differences between this hotel and regular ones you need to remember. They only give you a teaspoon of shampoo and conditioner (about enough for one use) since they assume most people will be bring their own I suppose. Also, there are no hair dryers--so pack one! Besides those two surprises, our stay was the best hotel experience we have ever had. My highest praise for this hotel. If you are going to Franklin, Tennessee (which is wonderful, but that's another story), you won't be disappointed with the Residence Inn by Marriott.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Dear Katrina G,

I am so impressed with the detail and thoroughness of your review- thank you for helping me with my Sales efforts! :) As to your mentions about the shampoo/conditioner and the hair dryer- we are more than happy to provide you with additional bottles of shampoo and/or conditioner, just let us know! Also, all rooms include a hair dryer- located in the closet of each room.

Please let me know if I can ever be of assistance- we look forward to seeing you again soon!!

Nashville, Tennessee
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 15, 2013

I spent two weeks in this hotel. Once I found it, it was awesome. Tucked away behind the Courtyard that is visible from Carothers Parkway is this wonderful hotel. When you turn into the Meridian complex, take the second left, and the hotel will be right in front of you.

This hotel located in the Meridian "town center" area in Franklin. In addition to the amenities provided by the hotel, there are plenty of restaurants and places to grab a drink within walking distance of the hotel. I would recommend Bosco's, Noshville Deli, Swanky Taco, and Loser's Bar & Grill.

This is a newer hotel in a newer part of town located very close to I-65. This hotel boasts the newest floor plan and the rooms are similiar to what you see on the commercials. The wifi is great.

Be sure to make reservations as this hotel fills up quick with families and sports teams on the weekends and plenty of business travelers during the week.

Room Tip: The quietest rooms are on a high floor facing the front of the hotel away from the sports court. Try...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Dear James J,

It's great to hear from you! I'm happy to hear about your nice experience with us and am excited to share your comments with the team- I wish you safe travels- see you next time!

Jackson, Tennessee
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 4, 2013

We were able to get a 2 bedroom suite here, which is hard to find. We found the rooms clean, well-arranged, with plenty of towels. Granite countertops, full kitchen, coffee pot with complimentary coffee and tea were standard. For a fee, they will stock the refrigerator for long term guests. The children loved the indoor pool and spa. It was perfect for adults and children alike. I would certainly stay there again.It is a little hard to find, but close to many restaurants. The breakfast is a full complimentary breakfast, with waffles, eggs, potatoes, oats in a crock pot with fresh fruit as a side.

Room Tip: You can get one or two bedroom suites. I always stay away from the elevator. But rooms were quiet so...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
FRANKLIN64, Director of Sales at Residence Inn by Marriott Franklin Cool Springs, responded to this review, April 11, 2013
Dear Glenda22,

Hello from the Residence Inn! I'm happy to read your great review and that you had a lovely stay with us. We look forward to seeing you again soon- the Two Bedrooms are limited in number, but please reach out to me next time and I'll do my best to make sure you're back in one for your return visit!

Memphis, Tennessee
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 31, 2013 via mobile

A redesigned lobby, fresh popcorn upon arrival, nice front desk staff and a big suite with all the kitchen gadgets you need. Classy and convenient to everything in and around Mashville. Nice buffet breakfast too.

• Stayed March 2013
Dear MauiMarti,

Hi! We appreciate you taking the time to respond on TripAdvisor! I'll pass on your review and comments to the staff- we look forward to seeing you again soon! :)

Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 21, 2013

Wow, we were very happy with this Residence Inn. It felt like it was brand new, the rooms were spotless, the staff was unbelievable and the location was within walking distance to some restaurants and shops. Greg, who worked the evening meal was especially pleasant and in control of the very busy environment. It was amazing to see people (regular customers) take the time to find Greg and tell him thank you and look forward to seeing you next time. Mary at check in was also very friendly & helpful. Thank you so much for a pleasant stay!!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
FRANKLIN64, Director of Sales at Residence Inn by Marriott Franklin Cool Springs, responded to this review, April 1, 2013
Dear wi2girl,

Greetings from the Residence Inn Franklin! We are blown away by your wonderful comment- I'm excited to share with Mary and Greg.

We look forward to an opportunity to impress you again soon!