“A great place to stay! We'll surely go back again.”

Residence Inn by Marriott Franklin Cool Springs
Ranked #6 of 24 Hotels in Franklin
Reviewed April 15, 2013

This place is great. For $20 more than I would have paid for a regular hotel room at a different hotel (which did not include free breakfast), I got a separate bedroom, a large bathroom, a room for the vanity and sink, two closets, a living area, two tv's, a desk, a dining area, and a complete kitchen! Wow! was what everyone said when we opened the door. This place was fab! My husband and I were traveling with our grown daughter. She slept on the pull out sofa bed in the living room. It was so nice to have a private bedroom and two television sets. The decor was so tastefully done and comfortable, I considered just staying in the room for about a week. This place has all the extras you would expect --an indoor pool, a hot tub, an exercise room, coffee service in the lobby, free wi-fi, and a fantastic breakfast buffet (free). They also have other amenities because this is an extended stay hotel such as a large laundry room, a big outdoor patio with a grill, a grocery pick-up service, a social hour on Monday - Thursday in the eating area (I assume refreshments are served). But you don't have to be on an extended stay to stay here. We only stayed two nights. Oh, and I almost forgot, fresh popped POPCORN in the lobby. The smell is wonderful. There are a couple of differences between this hotel and regular ones you need to remember. They only give you a teaspoon of shampoo and conditioner (about enough for one use) since they assume most people will be bring their own I suppose. Also, there are no hair dryers--so pack one! Besides those two surprises, our stay was the best hotel experience we have ever had. My highest praise for this hotel. If you are going to Franklin, Tennessee (which is wonderful, but that's another story), you won't be disappointed with the Residence Inn by Marriott.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
FRANKLIN64, Director of Sales at Residence Inn by Marriott Franklin Cool Springs, responded to this reviewResponded April 24, 2013

Dear Katrina G,

I am so impressed with the detail and thoroughness of your review- thank you for helping me with my Sales efforts! :) As to your mentions about the shampoo/conditioner and the hair dryer- we are more than happy to provide you with additional bottles of shampoo and/or conditioner, just let us know! Also, all rooms include a hair dryer- located in the closet of each room.

Please let me know if I can ever be of assistance- we look forward to seeing you again soon!!

There are newer reviews for Residence Inn by Marriott Franklin Cool Springs

Reviewed April 15, 2013

I spent two weeks in this hotel. Once I found it, it was awesome. Tucked away behind the Courtyard that is visible from Carothers Parkway is this wonderful hotel. When you turn into the Meridian complex, take the second left, and the hotel will be right in front of you.

This hotel located in the Meridian "town center" area in Franklin. In addition to the amenities provided by the hotel, there are plenty of restaurants and places to grab a drink within walking distance of the hotel. I would recommend Bosco's, Noshville Deli, Swanky Taco, and Loser's Bar & Grill.

This is a newer hotel in a newer part of town located very close to I-65. This hotel boasts the newest floor plan and the rooms are similiar to what you see on the commercials. The wifi is great.

Be sure to make reservations as this hotel fills up quick with families and sports teams on the weekends and plenty of business travelers during the week.

Room Tip: The quietest rooms are on a high floor facing the front of the hotel away from the sports court. Try...
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business

Dear James J,

It's great to hear from you! I'm happy to hear about your nice experience with us and am excited to share your comments with the team- I wish you safe travels- see you next time!

Reviewed April 4, 2013

We were able to get a 2 bedroom suite here, which is hard to find. We found the rooms clean, well-arranged, with plenty of towels. Granite countertops, full kitchen, coffee pot with complimentary coffee and tea were standard. For a fee, they will stock the refrigerator for long term guests. The children loved the indoor pool and spa. It was perfect for adults and children alike. I would certainly stay there again.It is a little hard to find, but close to many restaurants. The breakfast is a full complimentary breakfast, with waffles, eggs, potatoes, oats in a crock pot with fresh fruit as a side.

Room Tip: You can get one or two bedroom suites. I always stay away from the elevator. But rooms were quiet so...
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
FRANKLIN64, Director of Sales at Residence Inn by Marriott Franklin Cool Springs, responded to this reviewResponded April 11, 2013

Dear Glenda22,

Hello from the Residence Inn! I'm happy to read your great review and that you had a lovely stay with us. We look forward to seeing you again soon- the Two Bedrooms are limited in number, but please reach out to me next time and I'll do my best to make sure you're back in one for your return visit!

Reviewed March 31, 2013 via mobile

A redesigned lobby, fresh popcorn upon arrival, nice front desk staff and a big suite with all the kitchen gadgets you need. Classy and convenient to everything in and around Mashville. Nice buffet breakfast too.

• Stayed: March 2013

Dear MauiMarti,

Hi! We appreciate you taking the time to respond on TripAdvisor! I'll pass on your review and comments to the staff- we look forward to seeing you again soon! :)

Reviewed March 21, 2013

Wow, we were very happy with this Residence Inn. It felt like it was brand new, the rooms were spotless, the staff was unbelievable and the location was within walking distance to some restaurants and shops. Greg, who worked the evening meal was especially pleasant and in control of the very busy environment. It was amazing to see people (regular customers) take the time to find Greg and tell him thank you and look forward to seeing you next time. Mary at check in was also very friendly & helpful. Thank you so much for a pleasant stay!!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
FRANKLIN64, Director of Sales at Residence Inn by Marriott Franklin Cool Springs, responded to this reviewResponded April 1, 2013

Dear wi2girl,

Greetings from the Residence Inn Franklin! We are blown away by your wonderful comment- I'm excited to share with Mary and Greg.

We look forward to an opportunity to impress you again soon!

Reviewed March 4, 2013

This is my third time visiting TN and stayed same hotel. I was in the 2 bedroom suite which is immaculate. I have enjoyed my every visit here as well as courteous stuff and breakfast/afternoon snacks. Neat rooms, fine beds, quiet rooms simply works for me. Thank you for making my trip merrier every time.

Room Tip: Book early and look for 2 room suits...you will love it.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business

Hi Ardi123!

Thank you for your note regarding your recent stay with us- I'm happy to hear that you had a great experience!

Have a great week and please let me know if I can ever be of future assistance!

Reviewed February 18, 2013 via mobile

Excellent right from the front desk, where a young military man was most congenial. Suite was lovely, wonderfully clean! Room service was excellent with very tasty food! Excellent hotel in a great location! Thank you.

• Stayed: February 2013
FRANKLIN64, Director of Sales at Residence Inn by Marriott Franklin Cool Springs, responded to this reviewResponded March 1, 2013

Dear dianaetjh,

Thank you for your time and comments! The gentleman's name was Darcell and he is one of our many rock stars! I'm glad your stay was perfect and will be happy to share with the team.

I look forward to passing along your compliments and we look forward to seeing you again soon!