Open today: 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Franklin on Foot - Southern Food Tour

Reviewed 6 days ago
Suzy W
via mobile
Franklin on Foot Ghost Tour so worth it!

Reviewed 1 week ago
Jet68428923192
via mobile

All reviews ghost tour food tour walking tour mayhem tour ghost walk a great story teller civil war great tour highly recommend this tour historical facts a lot of fun wealth of knowledge story telling downtown area small town lotz house margie
Reviewed 6 days ago via mobile

This food tour exceeded our expectations! The food was plentiful & super tasty, the guide & restaurant owners/managers were very personable as well as knowledgeable & Franklin itself was a beautiful small town. Worth the drive from Nashville!! Thank you for an amazing afternoon!

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

We were in Nashville house shopping when we heard we had to go down to Franklin and take the Franklin on Foot Ghost tour. We love these types of tours and this one did not disappoint. Our tour guide Robert was fantastic! I had goosebumps multiple times throughout the tour. We learned lots of history and some great trivia about Franklin. My husband took pictures and caught some very interesting sights. These scare me so much I won’t look at them but I’m posting them here for you all. The last picture you have to zoom into the top window and you’ll see something staring out at the tour while we walked away and my husband decided to stay and take pictures. I highly recommend taking this tour. We went on a Thursday night and there were only 4 people touring so we got a nice private tour. Happy ghost hunting!

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

We had a great time with our guide, Alisha. The 90 minute tour flew by. Although I grew up in middle Tennessee, I still learned plenty on this tour, and the ghost stories were awesome. Alisha really had a great way of telling those stories that painted vivid pictures of the events she described. They have so many ghost stories that they’re not able to fit them all into 1 tour. So we’ll definitely be going back for more!

1  Thank Justin H
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Franklin on Foot is well worth the money! Alisha, our guide, was the BOMB! She is the most amazing storyteller! Also, she is shy about asking for tips. Please tip her! SHE DESERVES IT!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

The tour was awesome! I may have caught a ghost image at Cherry Manor and am forwarding this on for review. Unless it was a smudge on the window it looks worth analyzing.
Karen

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Get out of Nashville and experience some great small town history. Margie is friendly knowledgeable and personable - answers all your questions and has great suggestions for other things to do around town.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My husband and I have done the Haunted Franklin tour twice and and it was great each time! Alicia was an excellent tour guide and we even heard different stories on both tours. We’re looking forward to doing the Murder and Mayhem tour next time! We were also happy that the tour was dog friendly!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Robert was our guide and he really made this tour educational, fun, interesting, and entertaining. I am sold on doing some of the other tours with them now. Franklin is a lovely area and the folks doing the tours are great. Please leave feed back for them if you have been. They have earned it.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Terrific event - Alicia is a great guide. Lovely old buildings; heard lots of history about many of them that I was not previously familiar with.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

What a great, fun tour! We were trying to find things my 14year old daughter would enjoy and this was it! Our tour guide was excited and made it very enjoyable. I highly recommend this tour, and we will definitely come back to explore more of Franklin!