“Great way to view a beautiful city!”
Review of Franklin on Foot

Franklin on Foot
Ranked #1 of 4 Food & Drink in Franklin
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Just minutes south of Nashville, Franklin is often cited as one of the most beautiful downtowns in the U.S. Site of "the most famous battle you've never heard of," according to National Geographic, Franklin's Civil War story will amaze and enlighten you on the most divisive time in American history. Our enthusiastic, knowledgeable guides will make your visit an unforgettable experience. Our tours include the Classic Franklin, Civil War in Franklin, Grave Matters in the Cemetery, and for fans of evening activities, the Haunted Franklin, Ghosts of the Battlefield at the Lotz House and Murder and Mayhem Tours. Our Southern Style food tours allow visitors to savor the flavors of the South and learn history at the same time. Most tours are available Monday through Saturday by advance reservation; some tours have minimums. Just call and see how flexible and accommodating we can be.
Reviewed October 30, 2012

My husband and I just recently moved to Franklin and was so intrigued by all its beauty and history. When we heard of Franklin on Foot we were so thrilled to finally get to see it! Exploring the neighborhoods and hearing all the stories from Margie (who was incredibly knowledgable and very patient with those of us who hadn't rode a bike in ages) made us feel even more connected to where we live, as well as confirm our love of this town. I would recommend this tour to anyone and everyone!

All reviews
"great tour"
in 37 reviews
"historical facts"
in 9 reviews
"highly recommend this tour"
in 20 reviews
in 192 reviews
"spooky"
in 32 reviews

Reviewed October 18, 2012

Second year in a row to go on the Franklin on foot ghost tour. Had ages 7 to 50 in our group of eight. All had a thoroughly great time were entertained and interested.

Reviewed October 14, 2012

I've lived in Franklin for 16 years and it's still a treat to go downtown and stroll the area. The boutiques, galleries, and homes along the way are picturesque and make for a wonderful way to spend an afternoon.

Reviewed October 12, 2012

This is a fun way to see Franklin and to eat the local fare of the area. It is a really fun time and all of my guests love it too. The food is great and the city is delightful!