“Best Bakery in the Franklin & Nashville area!”

Triple Crown Bakery
Ranked #2 of 10 Bakeries in Franklin
Reviewed March 12, 2019

The team at Triple Crown Bakery are the absolute best. I recently surprised my wife on her 30th birthday with a Gilmore Girls themed party as she is a lover of the show. The team at Triple Crown let me know of their love of the show and I let them work their magic on the cake and magic they did! I knew I could trust their expertise for the creation of the cake and it exceeded my expectations. My wife and everyone else at the party were blown away by the design, quality, and taste of the cake. The hardest part was cutting into the cake as we wanted to display it in a glass case in our home haha. We have found our bakery for future celebrations and can't recommend Triple Crown Bakery enough!

Thanks so much again,

Date of visit: March 2019

Reviewed February 4, 2019

We just moved here and discovered this little gem..it's small but big on wonderful baked yummy goods..we had the lemon blueberry bars..wonderful. The next time, I had the best oatmeal cookie I've ever had..and my husband had an amazing raspberry muffin..treat yourself..

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed November 7, 2018

This is a small little bakery that does offer a few tables outside where you can sit & enjoy the deliciousness you just purchased! Everything here is homemade in a small kitchen that is located right behind the counter. You can watch the ladies at work creating their culinary masterpieces. We tried several different items and enjoyed them all, but I have to say that the lemon Elderflower cake was beyond amazing! The lemon creme was smooth, creamy and had just the right amount of lemon. And the cake was rich, moist and also well flavored. The two together was .....well..... to wonderful to even describe! While not located on main street......it should be! But don't let that stop you from checking them out.

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed October 12, 2018

I have not had the opportunity to visit the bakery (I will!) but my family had the bakery make birthday cake for me (my husband sent them a couple of messages with what he wanted generally). It was SO beautiful! He was so happy with what they put together for him and so was I! Not only was it beautiful it was yummy! Can't wait to go by for a visit.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed September 15, 2018

I did like the chocolate chip and oatmeal cookies we got here. They were huge and soft. I'm a chocaholic, but thought the oatmeal was better. The blend of spices were just right. They had some pumpkin pie squares that looked great, too. I just wish they had more variety. There weren't any cupcakes or more kinds of cookies. They had several types of parfait-looking cakes in a refrigerated case along with the cookies and bars and squares that were more of a coffee cake looking treat. Maybe you can order other things, but for someone walking in, there was not that much to choose from.

Date of visit: September 2018
Alena V, Owner at Triple Crown Bakery, responded to this reviewResponded September 17, 2018

Hi there, thank you for the review. Not sure what time you came in, but generally we have a lot of items in the beginning of the day, and sell out towards the end. That is our goal, because everything is baked fresh. Try coming in earlier and you will see the difference.

Been to Triple Crown Bakery? Share your experiences!