“First Time but not my last.”

Aloft Nashville - Cool Springs
Ranked #14 of 23 Hotels in Franklin
ALABAMA
“First Time but not my last.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 30, 2014

This was my first time ever staying in an ALOFT hotel, I must say I was pleasantly surprised. I wish I had known in advance they accepted pets free of charge. The rooms were nice, we loved the pillows and the window shades that blocked out the sun. My children loved getting to go down and shoot pool, and play the table games they had in the lounge area. We didn't use the indoor pool, but it looked nice. The front desk staff were very friendly and helpful, this is the first hotel that I have stayed at that offers to fill your coolers with ice for you if you ask them to. I was very impressed and I travel often and stay at many hotels. I will definitely return. I recommend you give this hotel a try you won't be disappointed.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (73)
Carrollton, TX
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 27, 2014

After 2 hour flight I arrived tired at the hotel after midnight for my June 26. Paticia was at

front desk and confirmed by check out date and that was all. She did not confirm my room type; did

not welcome me as a Platinum guest and provided no instructions for the layout of the hotel (where

to park, elevators etc).
I inquired about a Platinum welcome ammentiy she said there was no such thing however she did say

breakfast as 6 am (No mention of what time it ended). I thought Aloft provided a snack at check in

for Platinum so I did grab anything to eat on my drive in to hotel. Instead I ended up spending 7

bucks for an overpriced soda and snack. Next morning was not much better. I passed to housekeepers

on the way to/from breakfast neither said hello or good morning in passing. I approached the front

desk to use my complimentary breakfast card. As I approached the desk the gentlemen said "What?"

Really? No "Good Morning" or "Can I help You". I told him I wanted to use the certificate for a

snack to take to the room. He told me "ok go get something". Really. I had not clue how much I

could get so I had to ask. He told me the certificate is worth $20. Upon checkut I would

notmally turn my key in however I felt like I was imposing so I left the key in my room instead and

left. If this hotel does not make Platium guests feel welcome then I am sure other non-Platinum

guests are made to feel the same or worse. The staff here needs some retraining on their customer

services skills. I would not recommend this property.

Room Tip: Poor customer service
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled solo
Megan L, Starwood Hotels at Aloft Nashville - Cool Springs, responded to this review, July 8, 2014
Dear Carrollton Texas,
We sincerely apologize for your dissatisfying experience during your stay. Providing excellent service is very important to us, and we are very sorry we did not deliver this standard. It sounds like we have some supplemental training opportunities with our team to ensure this is improved in the future. Again, we are sorry we did not meet your expectation, and we hope we will have an opportunity to make this up to you. Take care.
Farmington Hills, Michigan
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 21, 2014 via mobile

I would give this hotel a 4, but they did not have our room when we arrived shortly after 11pm. They had only a king room for us instead of the 2 queens we reserved. First they offered us air mattresses, which we did attempt, but then they called us and stated another king room came available that we could have. We split up and each took a child and had a very comfortable night stay. The staff was courteous and seemed to try hard to make it work. The hotel is clean but not very spacious. The area around the hotel is lovely, but seemed to consist mainly of shopping and dining

• Stayed June 2014
Nashville, Tennessee
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 16, 2014

Love this hotel! Modern and very comfy at the same time. This is a little hard to find because it sits back from the main road- definitely use your gps. Rooms are cheap and I feel pampered! Love every single thing about the room- great bed, tv, lots of room, desk space. The bathroom is divine- very large shower, modern sink fixtures, sink bowl. I even like their soaps, lotions, and shampoo. We just recently found out we can use our points for this hotel line. So we did a staycation for the weekend just for hubby and me. We're planning to a short trip to Birmingham with the kids and found out Aloft is down there. The boys will be bowled over with the rooms - this will work out well with 2 separate rooms. The indoor pool is nice too- it's not very large, but there are lots of comfy seating and the towels shaped like swans is a nice touch. Lots of food for breakfast, including grab n go and hot items. Definitely recommend this hotel!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Rose P
Megan L, Starwood Hotels at Aloft Nashville - Cool Springs, responded to this review, July 7, 2014
Dear Rose P,
We are very glad to hear that you loved our comfortable guest rooms, amenities, and hotel services. Thank you for your kind review, and we look forward to hosting you and your family again in the future. All the best.
Trondheim, Norway
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 15, 2014

Had a wonderful time there, staff so nice and helpful, hope to be back again. Room very good and cleen.Stayed for 9 days. easy to find and easy to go to Nashville and grand ole opery, have breakfast .

Room Tip: bodde i 4 etasje, perfekt, stille og rolig.
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank Evysellevik08
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 13, 2014

My daughter and I traveled to this hotel for a soccer tournament. We enjoyed the experience at the hotel. However, the setup of the bath area allows for little privacy. The shower has glass blocks on the common wall with the bedroom. So showering and changing clothes had to be planned well, she was asleep when I showered and I left the room all together when she did.

Our room was closer to the interstate so at night we did hear a lot of truck traffic. Could have used better sound dampening for that reason.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank Dadof3girls
Chicago
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 5, 2014

As you know, the Aloft chain is basically a cheap W, but they do a good job overall in delivering value for the price. The basic amenities include a lobby bar, pool table, decent outdoor space to drink/socialize, and a combination front desk/commissary/breakfast bar. If you are in town for business and do not want to stay at the cookie-cutter mid-tier chains, this is a good option.

Stayed July 2013, traveled on business