“Great hotel very clean and nice bar”

Aloft Nashville - Cool Springs
Ranked #14 of 24 Hotels in Franklin
Reviewed January 17, 2013

I stayed in this hotel this past weekend on a business trip. The hotel is very clean and tidy. It is right beside of a mall and many places to eat. You have everything that you need in the room a hairdryer and refrigerator was a plus. The bar XYZ was very nice as well. Overall I would stay here again if I was visiting this area.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
kmcbryde, Director of Sales at Aloft Nashville - Cool Springs, responded to this reviewResponded February 18, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We appreciate your feedback and comments about your recent stay. We look forward to having you stay with us again in the future. Life Life Aloft!

Reviewed January 6, 2013 via mobile

Luckily, I love modern design. But, if you don't, this hotel Isn't for you. The room decor is very nice and modern. There is a box you can use to plug in your electronics. The bathroom is pretty big. The breakfast may be a little pricey, but, it is great. The pool and fitness center are great and it is within walking distance to numerous restaurants and shops, including the Cool Springs Galleria. Also, there is no pet fee which was great for us considering that some hotels have $100 pet fees. Overall a great value with nice amenities and a great location!

P.S You don't get a discount with the breakfast package so it really doesn't matter.

• Stayed: January 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We appreciate your feedback and comments about your recent stay. At Aloft we consider our hotel a "little sister" to W hotels. We are modern in design and efficient with our use of space. Regarding our rates that include breakfast, you are correct these are not discounted rates, we offer these rates for guests who prefer this amenity packaged in their room rate.

Thnak you again for your review and we look forward to having you stay with us again in the future. Life Life Aloft!

Reviewed December 12, 2012

I'm not really sure why people have so many problems with booking and staff but our stay was great. My Mom just wanted to get away for her birthday so we drove 2 hours with the family (grandson, fiance' and dog included) to this place and I will definitely be back.

Location: It's right by a gym, the expressway and of course the MALL! I was so happy to be a walk away from the mall during Black Friday. Being close to the expressway was actually beneficial to the places that we traveled to during our stay.

Room and Space: Yes the rooms are not as spacy as some but we only used them to sleep in. If you plan on staying in the room most of the day then no there may not be enough space for you. The beds slept great and were very clean. My issue was the bathroom, there was no privacy since the door slides instead of opening and closing, other than that, I had plenty of room for my morning routine. The had a dog bed and bowls waiting when we arrived and my puppy was in heaven herself. I didn't have problems with highway noise but I'm also not a very light sleeper. There are a few restaurants nearby like Cracker Barrell but we went into to Nashville to eat.

Lobby & Amenities: The lobby is gorgeous and we were there quite a bit. There was a pool table, sitting area, bar and business center all located in the same area. We used the pool table quite often and really enjoyed the staff that was asking if we needed anything. The pool area is warm and set up very nice. I've always had problems with Double Tree hotels NOT having their pool heated so to find a hotel with a heated pool and room was great. The workout area is not large but you have to remember that most people stay in the Nashville area when they visit. Music plays and there are available towels and headphones while you workout. As far as the food, there isn't much to choose from, bagel here, a slice of pizza there. Then again it's not a hotel that would have a breakfast buffet anyway so if you are looking for a hearty breakfast, you will have to go out. Didn't bother me.

Overall: The hotel is quiet and relaxing. If you are looking for some action then this is not the hotel for you. The prices start at about $89 so it is definitely worth it. I had a great experience and I will be back. The staff was awesome!

Room Tip: If you want more room, book accesible rooms. If you are a light sleeper, ask to be away from the hi...
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed December 5, 2012

I can't put it more simply: I love this place!

I've stayed here on many occasions and am never disappointed. The "down tempo" atmosphere is perfect for a weekend with friends - they can come hang out at the hotel in one of the many seating areas, or play a game of pool, hang out at the pool, or listen to a visiting band. Aloft could easily impose an age limit, it is that type of atmosphere, but then that would not be fair to those traveling with children. I'll be looking this place up again on my next trip to Nashville.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed December 5, 2012

This was my second stay at an ALoft. I would say that I am getting used to the style. They are very modern and industrial, from the look to the feel. They are very big on green...smells, and sounds. My kids (12 yers old) liked this hotel alot. While I wouldn't describe the rooms as comfortable, I would say they are adequate and modern. For something different, this is the hotel to try. Restaurant is all microwaved-tasting food.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed November 25, 2012

Stayed here while visiting Nashville for the weekend. Loved the location. Room was close to highway but did not experience any highway noise. Only complaint about the room was the sliding bathroom door. It had an one inch gap when you closed it. Would stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Brittni R
Reviewed November 23, 2012

The styling of this hotel is simply put, cool! Everything thing was very clean. My wife said she thought the mattress was a little too firm, but it was comfortable to me. For the $89 a night we paid, I think it was well worth it! Would stay here again if back in the area. I wouldn't suggest you count on eating breakfast here though. Everything is priced a la carte and is quite expensive. Go to a local restaurant, plenty to choose from very close to this location.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple