“A different hotel all together”

Aloft Nashville - Cool Springs
Ranked #14 of 24 Hotels in Franklin
Reviewed December 5, 2012

This was my second stay at an ALoft. I would say that I am getting used to the style. They are very modern and industrial, from the look to the feel. They are very big on green...smells, and sounds. My kids (12 yers old) liked this hotel alot. While I wouldn't describe the rooms as comfortable, I would say they are adequate and modern. For something different, this is the hotel to try. Restaurant is all microwaved-tasting food.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family

Reviewed November 25, 2012

Stayed here while visiting Nashville for the weekend. Loved the location. Room was close to highway but did not experience any highway noise. Only complaint about the room was the sliding bathroom door. It had an one inch gap when you closed it. Would stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Brittni R
Reviewed November 23, 2012

The styling of this hotel is simply put, cool! Everything thing was very clean. My wife said she thought the mattress was a little too firm, but it was comfortable to me. For the $89 a night we paid, I think it was well worth it! Would stay here again if back in the area. I wouldn't suggest you count on eating breakfast here though. Everything is priced a la carte and is quite expensive. Go to a local restaurant, plenty to choose from very close to this location.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 20, 2012

Great hotel, staff is friendly rooms are clean and pleasent, a very enjoyable evening. the bed is extremely comfortable and he rooms are very quiet. Parking is somewhat limited or more to the fact some is not real close, but apperas to be enougk to support all guests.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 17, 2012

I stayed here for business for a period of 5 days in November, had a good experience overall. I did experience an issue while I checked in, they did not have my room reserved, but was quick at getting me a room. My room was on the fourth floor, but faced the interstate. This created some major noise issue, since I could hear cars driving at all hours of the night. I'm a light sleeper, so this may not be an issue for some. My room was cleaned each day and the space was spacious. While I'm not too fond of the very modern decor, it provided a comfortable stay during my time there. I did not try the food kiosks in the main lounge area, but was told by my co-workers that it is pricey. There are a good assortment of restaurants in the area and easily accessible.

Room Tip: Request a room facing away from the interstate!
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed November 10, 2012 via mobile

My daughter and I spent a girls weekend and I lucked up on Hotwire for this hotel. I'd seen it since I'm local but wasn't really sure what it was. Boy was I surprised!! Very clean and modern. Something more like you'd expect in New York or Chicago. A very calm zen like atmosphere. Would highly recommend staying here as a couple or girls night out. Although I did see children, the feeling is more adult oriented and the rooms aren't really kid friendly. No room for them to run out thier energy :)

• Stayed: November 2012
Reviewed November 7, 2012 via mobile

They are the same everywhere. In a good way. And this one is close to the Cool Springs Galleria and all the new office buildings. Light on amenities but good value overall. Pleasant staff, again, as they all do.

• Stayed: November 2012