Aloft Nashville - Cool Springs
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
View Hotel
All reviewspool tablew hotelstarwood hotelscool placeindoor poolmodern decorbreakfast sandwichstaff was friendlyminute driveconvenient locationlobby areabed was comfortablelots of restaurantsthe room was niceclean hotelbagelstrendy
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 3, 2012

I love the Aloft chain of hotels when I need to pass through a city quick with no many frills needed or special attention. The Aloft Hotel in Nashville is your typical European style Contemporary look hotel with a concern for the environment and also the patrons. This hotel was clean and quite. Two of my favorite words, when describing a hotel. Most of the Aloft’s with the acceptation of the suites version have the same layout. They keep everything simple. I love this chain.

Room Tip: Ask for a room failry close to the elevators since most of the Aloft layouts are long and you'll be carting your bags a long way to the end of the hall.
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed February 29, 2012

I stay at a number of Aloft Hotels and am always pleased with the service and hospitality. Sara is a delight always a big smile and gets the job done.
A sidebar note to the management ... Do not loose her ...
Great house ...
ND

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed February 20, 2012

Loved the modern decor & spacious room. The layout was nice where the beds face the windows and not the wall. The staff was very helpful and professional. The room/grounds were spotless! Will definitely stay here again. I was traveling with my daughter & felt very safe in this area. Huge mall is 0.5 miles away!

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed February 18, 2012

I would like to thank the Aloft Nashville - Cool Springs in Franklin, TN. for the warm, comfortable visit we had during Christmas Vacation. Everything was perfect. Also, I would like to especially thank Israel and Alex for helping my son and his family when my grandson got sick and threw up in the family car. The car was cleaned by them and my grandson was given something soothing to his stomach to drink. My son and his family (two children and wife) and my husband and I couldn't have been more "at home" if we had been at our homes. Thank you so much.
Charlotte and Kenneth Miller

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed February 2, 2012

My husband and I stayed at Aloft after our wedding. I loved the modern decor throughout the hotel. Our room wasn't big on space, but the layout was well planned. We both found the mattress too hard, but the room was impeccable, the TV was above average and the staff were great. I can't comment on any of the amenities, since we didn't utilize any of them, but they looked worth checking out (restaurants, etc). We love the Franklin- Cool Springs area and the Hotel is near the highway (but noise-free), shopping, and 20 minutes to Nashville.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled as a couple