“All show . . . but doesn't come close”

La Terraza Restaurant
Ranked #247 of 370 Restaurants in Franklin
Cuisines: Mexican, Southwestern
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Franklin, Tennessee
“All show . . . but doesn't come close”
Reviewed June 18, 2014

Great location but no competition on the quality and taste of the food. Garcia's across the street is MUCH better.

• Visited January 2014

Long Island, New York
“Great food, great service”
Reviewed January 1, 2014

We went to La Terraza for a wedding celebration and it turned out to be wonderful experience. The food was plentiful and delicious and the service was excellent. I would definitely go there again.

• Visited December 2013
Florence, Alabama
“Best Mexican Food I've Found in the South... So Far.”
Reviewed December 25, 2013

My family and I were visiting Franklin, TN for Thanksgiving and stumbled upon this gem by accident. It's tucked away in the corner of a strip mall and easy to miss, but it's worth searching out.

The atmosphere was pleasant with a very friendly staff. The Mexican food was the best we've had since moving to the South from Arizona. I recommend stopping by for dinner when you're in the area.

• Visited November 2013
Spring Hill, Tennessee
“Just OK”
Reviewed October 7, 2013

The service here was fine. No issues with that but the quality of the food was not so hot. My family and I went on a Sunday after Church and the chips tasted a bit stale and out of a bag and the salsa was ok if you like tomatoe sauce with spices. I got the taco's and a chili relleno and the Taco's were so small it was about 3 bites and the flavor was ok but not worth $2.00. The Chili Relleno was greasy, soggy and had a tomatoe sauce poured over it. Not go good. The Nacho's my husband had was stale chips with canned beans and meat with cheese. Not worth the price. My daughter got the steak fajita's and they were so small ( about 1/3 of what other local restaurants serve) she loves rice but refused to eat it and said it tasted bad. We are not planning on going back. It was not worth the money and none of us were satisfied.

• Visited September 2013
Knoxville, Tennessee
“Four times and it's always good!”
Reviewed April 4, 2013

I've eaten here 4 times....once in and 3 times just picked it up and went back to the hotel. Always very good!
Good, clean atmosphere. Saw lots of families and small groups but not the screaming kids. This is a better place.
It's a normal stop for me when I'm in the Franklin area twice a year.

Visited March 2013

Been to La Terraza Restaurant? Share your experiences!