Courtyard Franklin Cool Springs
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
  • Breakfast included
View Hotel
All reviewstupelo honeywithin walking distancenice hotelshort drivefront desk staffnice areaconvenient locationthe hotel stafffranklin cool springslobby areawater pressurestaff was friendlyindoor poolwould definitely stay here againbistromarriottnashville
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 20, 2014

We drove from Ohio to Florida and decided to stay in Franklin for a night. The hotel itself is very nice. Clean, everyone is super friendly, and the pool is wonderful. The area around it is also great! We loved the restaurants! TJ and the rest of the staff went above and beyond to make our stay great. We did our research before booking, and everyone was right about this being a great hotel! On our drive back to Ohio, we booked two more rooms here. The location is great, very easy to find and not far from the highway. (Far enough that there isn't noise from traffic!) Everything was so great, it actually gave us something to look forward to on our way back home.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
Norm27, Director of Sales at Courtyard Franklin Cool Springs, responded to this reviewResponded June 22, 2014

Dear Megan,

Thank you for your response! We appreciate hearing from you and are happy to hear about your enjoyable experience with us. I will definitely pass your comments along to the team and we look forward to having you stay with us again soon!

We wish you safe travels and please let me know if I can ever be of assistance!

Reviewed June 20, 2014

My wife and I travel extensively and stay at a lot of hotels worldwide. We have stayed at much fancier and more expensive hotels, but for an overall extremely clean room to stay in, with nice modern updated furnishings, pleasant mix of coloring, good size room and bathroom space, charming balcony and at a good price...I would choose to stay at this model hotel above the rest. Not to mention the staff are friendly, the lounge is large and comfortable, inside restaurant with Starbucks handy and the location is superb and within walking distance to several restaurants. The perfect combination of everything we look for in a well run and well maintained hotel. It's hard to find a hotel that meets and exceeds ones expectations in all areas as this one does.

Room Tip: Ask for a balcony room
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled with friends

Dear WheretoNextThen,

Hello from Franklin! We are delighted to hear from you and happy that you had a wonderful stay at the award-winning Courtyard Franklin. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us and please don't hesitate to reach out if I can be of future assistance!

Reviewed June 4, 2014

This facility has always gone above and beyond in catering to my needs. Their staff is attentive and takes care of any request I have. They even kept a cheesecake I had brought with me in their cooler! Who does that?

A special shout out to the front desk staff including Rachel Carlson. She has the smile that makes you feel like you are home, not at a hotel. I never feel like a visitor when she greets me and my team. She is deserving of special recognition.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
Norm27, Director of Sales at Courtyard Franklin Cool Springs, responded to this reviewResponded June 14, 2014

Dear ScottR,

Thank you for your comments! Rachel is definitely a superstar on our team and will be thrilled to hear your comments and compliments. We look forward to going above and beyond for you on your future travels to the area!

Reviewed May 17, 2014

This hotel is pretty new and very nice inside and out. Really a nice place to stay if you want to be in a Marriott Brand hotel.
I was wooed and cooed by Marriott to change my 10 Year in a Row Platinum Membership from Sheraton (which is outstanding compared to Marriott) and try their hotels with the same benefits for a short time. So I decided to try it. Not a mistake or a major problem. Just not anything like business as usual at Sheraton. No free room upgrade. No Free Breakfast. Just free internet which was free for all of the hotel anyway. I asked the desk clerk what the point of such a high membership was for and she did not have a clue. She said they used to have free breakfast for the elite members but that all stopped when Starbucks came into the hotel and took over all the food service. NO FREE MORNING COFFEE ANYWHERE but the room and that is not very good. At Sheraton I have NEVER not been upgraded and I have NEVER asked either. It is already done by the time I arrive. Free Breakfast, Free Internet (and they charge everyone else), free upgrades. Really such a better reward system with higher points awarded and one only needs 25 night per year to be Platinum. At Marriott, you need 75 nights. I would never stay 75 nights at a Marriott unless I was given this option over prison.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Larry8241
Norm27, Director of Sales at Courtyard Franklin Cool Springs, responded to this reviewResponded June 4, 2014

Dear Larry8241,

I'm glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. I want to take a moment to inform you about this property and the Rewards program. The Courtyard Franklin is consistently operating at 90%+ occupancy and routinely sells out during the work-week. When available (on the day of arrival) we most assuredly upgrade our Platinum, VIP's, etc. Also, we have never have a complimentary breakfast option at the Courtyard, nor is it available as such at any Courtyard across the brand. Marriott is the service leader in the hotel industry and I am sorry to hear that you do not feel that you've received due recognition- the Platinum benefits are as follows (48 hour guaranteed availability, hotel offers available exclusively to Platinum members, dedicated Platinum reservation line, arrival gift from hotel, 50% bonus points for every stay, etc. (please visit marriottrewards.com for additional features/benefits). Please feel free to reach out to us for additional service as I am confident that we will wow you on your next stay.

Reviewed May 13, 2014

Last visit all appeared to be satisfactory and everything appeared to work. The pool area is superb and the spa area is so nice. Units worked good, and I really appreciate that. I loved my stay. Would definitely choose to stay here again.
Didn't care for the management attitude very much. That's always a turn off to me. Wasn't respectful to me, and did not appear to be considerate of the staff either.
Respect and good manners goes a long way...
Someone once told me, when a person acts in a loud manner, it's hard to hear him.

Room Tip: Inform the desk clerk of any intolerances and desires concerning noise, light, and AC noise. Let them assume an active role in helping you with this choice, as all motels have pro and con issues.
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business

Dear Mimi,

Thank you for taking the time to respond- please contact me at your convenience as I would like to learn more about your experience with us.

Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you soon-