“Great Stay”

Ranked #6 of 23 Hotels in Franklin
Durham, North Carolina
“Great Stay”
Reviewed September 4, 2013

When I travel I usually stay in a Marriott property and this trip to Franklin TN was no different. The Courtyard was easy to find, very well maintained and the staff was so courteous and professional I wanted for nothing. The room I had was very spacious and felt new.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
FRANKLIN64, Director of Sales at Courtyard Franklin Cool Springs, responded to this review, September 11, 2013
Dear Piratesgold,

Thank you for your response!! I'm so happy to see that you had a terrific stay with us. I'm excited to share with the hotel staff.

Happy travels and we'll see you again soon!

615-778-0080

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (61)
San Diego, California
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Perfectly located to all my favorite shopping stores and restaurants. Love staying at this location vice any other in Nashville area. The front desk staff were friendly and attentive to my needs. Clean bed and room.

• Stayed August 2013
Dear AEHoney,

Thank you for your note! We enjoy being your home away from home when visiting the Nashville area :) We look forward to seeing you again soon- please let me know if I can ever be of assistance!

Nashville, Tennessee
Reviewed August 28, 2013 via mobile

Have stayed here numerous times when in town on business. Hotel staff are always friendly, room is always clean, top quality service all the way around. Starbucks in the lobby. Located next to a small set ofshops and restaurants! But just across the Interstate from all the great shopping areas of Franklin. Just a short drive downtownto historic Franklin and onky 15 minutes from downtown Nashville.

Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Terry T
FRANKLIN64, Director of Sales at Courtyard Franklin Cool Springs, responded to this review, September 3, 2013
Dear Terry,

Thank you for your note! We're happy that you had such a fantastic stay with us and look forward to continuing to impress you and stay on top in Franklin!

Let me know the next time you come to visit and I'll treat you to a complimentary Starbucks beverage!

Macon, Georgia
Reviewed August 11, 2013

This property is located in a modern mixed use complex of offices, hotels, specialty shops and restaurants. It is close to I65 and about a ten minute drive from the Franklin Historic District (a must see). There are two major shopping malls nearby. Vanderbilt parents, if you do not mind a 12 mile drive, it would be a good alternative to the overused, over priced and security challenged hotels near the campus.

There is plenty of parking near the hotel, both outdoor and covered.

The lobby is very nicely appointed with the now typical Bistro, plush chairs for relaxing and reading and terminals for internet access. The front desk staff were efficient, courteous and helpful.

Our room was nicely sized, well furnished and included a mini fridge and the now expected wide screen TV. The bathroom was spotless although a tad on the tiny size but adequate. The bed was comfortable.

The climate control unit worked well but was a trifle noisy. We were bothered a couple of times by noisy guests above us but the hotel took care of it promptly.

We ate at the Bistro both mornings of our stay. Again, the staff were professional but the food was no more than adequate and a bit expensive. Also, a policy change since our last stay at a Courtyard eliminated free coffee in the lobby. Marriott should reconsider. There are good restaurants just a two minute walk away that we used for other meals and futurely will do the same for breakfast.

All in all though, a good choice

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank mgriff41
Dear MGriff41,

I appreciate reading your feedback and am happy to read that you enjoyed your stay. We are happy to be in such a nice neighborhood with great dining options but look forward to another opportunity to impress you at the Bistro (we're soon updating our menu for the Fall).

Safe travels and please let me know if I can be of service!

Reviewed August 1, 2013

Stayed at this Courtyard first time earlier this week. Very pleased. Great service, beautiful room (loved sitting on the balcony during breaks and watching people come and go!), excellent visit overall. Would recommend to anyone, business or pleasure!

Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Cynthia B
Dear Cynthia B,

Thank you for taking the time to respond! I'm happy to see that you had a great experience with us (and enjoyed our unseasonably mild August on the balcony :) Have safe travels and come back and see us again soon (the Fall foliage looks nice from the balconies too!)

Florence, Alabama
Reviewed July 14, 2013 via mobile

Another quick weekend visit to the Franklin/Cool Springs area. This is a good choice for Friday or Saturday nights as most of the offices in this area are closed. Traffic is light & usually quiet. Convenient to several restaurants nearby.
Check-in personnel were very friendly and quick. Same at check-out.
Room was very clean and comfortable.
Room rates are very competitive.
We didn't visit the bar or in-house restaurant/grill, but they appear to be inviting.

• Stayed July 2013
2 Thank BusterYukon
FRANKLIN64, Director of Sales at Courtyard Franklin Cool Springs, responded to this review, July 17, 2013
Dear BusterYukon,

Thank you for your response! I'm happy to see that you enjoyed your stay with us...I noticed that you've reviewed us a few times before and, knowing that we're continually striving for perfection, am curious as to why we received a four-star rating this time around (rather than the five star as in previous reviews). We do appreciate you choosing us and I would enjoy the opportunity to speak with you so that I can learn about your experience and how we can make it a perfect one next time!

Thank you!

David
Greenville, South Carolina
Reviewed July 7, 2013

This is my second review of this hotel,but certain issues warranted another review. My husband and I were on a 3 night stay and early morning of the second night I discovered a leak in our ceiling through a recessed light. My pocketbook was directly under this light so everything was floating in water. We called the front desk and immediately a maintenance personnel was sent up and determined we need to move immediately. We were on the top floor of the hotel. He went downstairs immediately,got a cart got new room keys and helped us move. Aaron then went and got rice for my new car key remote and brought it back to me. Heather at the desk was extremely apologetic and asked what could they do to make it better for us. She brought up a beautiful gist basket and upon checkout,we were given the 3 night complementary. Just wanted all the readers to know how special we were treated by already beautiful surroundings. Truly a spectacular hotel and exceptional staff.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Clemson1973
Dear Clemson1973,

We appreciate you providing a recap of your experience with us on TripAdvisor and also for your patience and understanding with the Courtyard team. Sometimes unfortunate things happen and the manner in which people and a hotel responds (and how it is received by the guests) makes all of the difference. We welcome another opportunity to impress you (hopefully we'll have more sunshine for you too!)

Please reach out if I can ever be of service.

Thank you!