“Great customer service”

Ranked #6 of 24 Hotels in Franklin
Columbus, Ohio
“Great customer service”
Reviewed January 26, 2013

Had a great stay at the Courtyard. Was highlighted by excellent customer service from Brett Arden who helped us find restaurants and gave us lots of great suggestions for exploring the Nashville area. She was incredibly friendly and approachable and made sure our stay was pleasant. The hotel itself was very nice, clean, and conveniently located. I would definitely stay there again next time I am visiting the area.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends
FRANKLIN64, Director of Sales at Courtyard Franklin Cool Springs, responded to this review, January 30, 2013
Dear N S,

Hello! Thank you for choosing the Courtyard! We are proud to have the best staff and service that you'll find in Franklin. Brett is one of our stars and will be delighted to hear your comments.

Have a nice week and please contact me if I can ever be of future service!

615-778-0080

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (61)
mississippi
Reviewed January 22, 2013

My wife and I decided to take a weekend trip to celebrate our 20th wedding anniversary. We chose Courtyard because of good experiences with the brand before and it was close to the Galleria, restaurants, and downtown Franklin.

Pros: Both check-in and check-out were quick and easy. Brett was working the front desk at each and was a pleasure to deal with. Each time we saw her we were greeted with a smile and friendly comment. We had a king suite, which was immaculate. Flat screen TVs in the bedroom and living room area. A nice balcony with comfortable chairs, wet bar, mini fridge, and microwave. Bed was extremely comfortable. Bathroom was very large, with sinks and counterspace outside the bathroom door. We did not visit the Bistro, pool, or exercise room, but they all appeared to be in excellent condition. Huge lobby with fireplace.

Cons: Again, these are minor. When using the TV remote in the living room you had to point it directly at the sensor in the lower-left corner of the TV. The shower had good water pressure, but it took a few minutes for the water to become hot. Not good if you're in a hurry. The bath towels were thin instead of thick and thirsty. Lastly, the bed pillows were plentiful, but not very supportive. A brand that has as much going for it as Courtyard should seriously consider upgrading both the towels and pillows.

Again, these issues would not prevent me from staying again. The location was great, and the staff friendly and helpful. We're already talking about returning to the area later this year, and will again be staying here.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank cutch66
Dear cutch66,

I appreciate you taking the time to comment on your recent stay with us. We are happy to have been your selection for accommodations for your special weekend getaway. I've forwarded your note to the team and we will consider your suggestions and comments as we continually strive for the best in guest satisfaction.

We welcome you to visit us again soon so that you can receive a perfect stay and a great experience.

Please don't hesitate to reach out to me if I can be of assistance.

Columbus, Ohio
Reviewed January 22, 2013

After trying to book a hotel via Expedia naturally there was an error. We booked a room the hotel didn’t even physically have. I was familiar with the Franklin area so we called the Courtyard that night and they got us the room we needed for two nights at a cheaper price than Expedia and even upgraded us after hearing our story and learning we were from Ohio (They were buckeye fans). Glad I didn’t have to sleep in the car. The place was beautiful and the staff was awesome. Always said hello and goodbye on the way in and out. I'll be staying here next time I am in town.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends
Dear Turtle1997,

Hello from Franklin! Thank you for choosing the Courtyard for your recent stay- we have an exemplary staff and I am excited to pass on your comments to the team.

Our GM has a special place in his heart for the Buckeyes :)

Have safe travels and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed January 20, 2013

I found the hotel staff friendly, helpful and beyond. I was attending a computer workshop in the area and this was a 2 night stay. I have never been treated so well. The business center was great, the comfort of the lobby fantastic and it was great place to curl up with a book by the fireplace or invite friends to chat. The area is very safe. This Cool Springs hotel is well run very organized and I enjoyed my stay immensely. It is about 20-25 minutes from Nashville airport. The only downside is there is no courtesy shuttle. For me this wasn't an issue as I was staying in this area for the two days. I've attached view of lobby but as it was with cell phone I could only snap 1/3 of the lobby it is far bigger than my image shows.

Room Tip: When I travel alone I prefer main floor close to the front desk. I put that request on my reservati...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
Dear Southpawpoet,

Thank you for the nice comment! We are so happy that you had an enjoyable stay with us and received a warm welcome from our staff.

For future reference, we partner closely with several taxi/limo services in the area and also have a shuttle for groups that we provide during the business hours of the work week. Also, the Franklin Trolley has a stop outside the doors of the Courtyard (you'll just need to call them in advance to book) and they'll take you to the Factory at Franklin, Cool Springs Galleria, Downtown Franklin, etc. for just $2.50/trip.

We look forward to serving you again- please let me know if I can be of assistance!

Florence, Alabama
Reviewed January 10, 2013 via mobile

Great weekend get-a-way place convenient to Cool Springs area. New & clean. Probably busy during the week due to nearby offices/businesses. Bar/grill across the street-could be loud. Ok restaurant (Bosco's) also across the street. There is another hotel next door (can't think of name) of the same quality.

• Stayed October 2012
Dear BusterYukon,

Thank you for choosing the Courtyard for your recent stay- I'm glad to see you took advantage of our great location and enjoyed dining at one of the many restaurants within walking distance. We look forward to providing you with another nice weekend experience- come and see us again soon!

Reviewed January 3, 2013

The Courtyard in Franklin was a welcome stop on our way to Florida. The hotel was very clean and our room was very nice. When someone in a different room started smoking, the staff took care of it quickly. We were really impressed with how fast they took care of it. Nice hotel in a nice location at a nice price.

• Stayed December 2012
FRANKLIN64, Director of Sales at Courtyard Franklin Cool Springs, responded to this review, January 10, 2013
Dear joelikiespi,

Hello from the Residence Inn! Thank you for choosing us for your stay and taking the time to comment. We want to earn a 5/5 rating from you next time- if you get an opportunity, please contact me via phone so that I can learn your expectations and ways that we can improve so that we can reach that perfect score.

Have a wonderful week and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Evansville, Indiana
Reviewed January 2, 2013

Traveled to Franklin for a little post-Christmas family fun. Loved the location - close to some of our fav restaurants and shopping. Room was perfect size for our family (2 adults, 2 teens). Lobby area was huge and provided some great places to hangout and play games or read by the fire place. Staff was terrific. Will stay here again, for sure.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Dear grambo9068,

What a great response! Thank you for choosing Courtyard for your stay- we look forward to seeing you again and will keep a place for you by the fireplace. :)

Happy travels!