“Outstanding”

Courtyard Franklin Cool Springs
Ranked #11 of 24 Hotels in Franklin
Reviewed December 31, 2012 via mobile

Great hotel! The staff made us feel bee welcomed! The were courteous and always smiling. Acknowledged the guests every time they walked in or out of the building. We were here for a hockey tournament and must say even the kids enjoyed staying here. Would definitely recommend this property to others and will stay here again.

• Stayed: December 2012
FRANKLIN64, Director of Sales at Courtyard Franklin Cool Springs, responded to this reviewResponded January 10, 2013

Dear Mamipepa,

We're so happy to hear that you and your team had a great time with us! I'll be sure to pass along your comments to my teammates.

Let us know next time you are coming so that we can put in another group block for your team!

Have a wonderful day!

Reviewed December 25, 2012 via mobile

Great decor, excellent location, breakfast was exceptional. Brandon checked us in quickly, and was quite solicitous about our satisfaction during our stay. Will definitely stay here again and recommend to others!

• Stayed: December 2012
FRANKLIN64, Director of Sales at Courtyard Franklin Cool Springs, responded to this reviewResponded December 28, 2012

Dear SweethomeAL07,

Thank you for choosing Courtyard for your visit to Franklin! I'm very happy to hear that you had an enjoyable stay- Brandon is one of our stars and I'm excited to share your excellent feedback with him and our team.

We wish you safe travels and look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed December 9, 2012

This is a nice hotel. At about three and a half years old, it is one of the new-design Marriott Courtyards. (The new design approach is a bright and welcome improvement from the normal nice, but somewhat dated, dull-bland palette Courtyards which have not been updated.) I did not expect it to be so and was really surprised by the open and colorful public areas. Included is a Bistro with pretty good food (at breakfast and dinner times) and a reasonable selection of beer and wine in a very nice atmosphere. You could be happy eating in if you didn't want to bother going out to eat. There was also a comfortable lounge area in the lobby with a large screen TV, which a few people were actually watching. My room was clean as a pin, 'modern' and again delightfully colorful. The furniture was modular, but good quality and pretty well thought out. Very comfortable. The staff were universally cheerful, friendly and professional. The hotel shares a parking lot with the Residence Inn, but this is not a problem. The lot is ample, well laid out and lighted and not off putting at night. The general area is a 'town center' type development with professional offices and a variety of casual, but appealing restaurants. I found a really good pizza and craft beer a short walk away. The whole area is well manicured and feels safe to walk around in. Finding the hotel's entrance can be a little confusing. Drive past the hotel, which is on a cornor, to turn into the parking lot. The hotel entrance is in the back, not on the street.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo
FRANKLIN64, Director of Sales at Courtyard Franklin Cool Springs, responded to this reviewResponded December 19, 2012

Dear Onthego005,

Thank you for choosing the Courtyard Franklin! We really appreciate the time you took with your review (and describing the wonderful location and features of our award winning hotel! :)

We wish you a very happy holiday season and look forward to seeing you on a future visit!

Please don't hesitate to let me know if I can ever be of assistance!

Reviewed November 25, 2012

This Hotel is wonderful, away from all the hustle of Holiday traffic . Nice clean rooms, wondeful staff. Just great all the way around. We stayed here during the Thanksgiving Holiday to do some shopping around Franklin. Cool Springs Mall is close by and some stores in strip malls that we like. I would recommend this property to all others for a nice overnight stay.

1  Thank jcbohannon
FRANKLIN64, Director of Sales at Courtyard Franklin Cool Springs, responded to this reviewResponded November 26, 2012

Dear JcBohannon,

Thank you for your review!! We're excited to hear that you had a nice stay with us. Hope you made the most of the holiday deals at the mall and we look forward to hosting you and your family again in the near future!

Reviewed November 17, 2012

Firstly the Location: Franklin is a new area in south Nashville, it was so convenient for us. Everything around the hotel looks like new. Then the property: its a new building that have followed the latest Marriott standards for a Courtyard. Spacious rooms, nice lobby, etc. In addition, the service was perfect. The staff attend us very well. Always with courtesy. I really recommend this hotel. One of the best Courtyard Marriott I've stayed.

1  Thank nuviBlumenau
FRANKLIN64, Director of Sales at Courtyard Franklin Cool Springs, responded to this reviewResponded November 19, 2012

Dear nuviBlumenau,

Thank you for choosing the award-winning Courtyard for your previous visit to the Franklin area! We are very happy to hear that you had an exceptional stay with us and strive to continue to "wow" with our great staff!

Wishing you safe travels- with hopes of seeing you soon!

Reviewed November 15, 2012

I tend not to get too excited about hotels, but my experience at this one was very pleasant! I travelled to Nashville to take my son to a weekend set of hockey games (one Saturday evening, the next Sunday morning), and our team parent selected this Courtyard Marriott. It was really great. The rooms were very nicely decorated, with a very calming and stylish feel. The price was very good in relation to the type of room and hotel. The Bartender in the lounge (a Michigan fan. . . Go Blue!) was great, and the overall service was exceptional. I felt I needed to leave a decent sized tip. The nearby restaurants were walking distance, as was some nice places for shopping. It was a short drive to Nashville as well. I will definitely stay there again

1  Thank Angelo C

Dear Angelo C,

Thank you for your wonderful comments! We appreciate you taking the time to respond regarding your visit and are happy to hear that you had a wonderful stay with us.

Have a very Happy Thanksgiving and we look forward to seeing you next time!

Reviewed November 15, 2012

This hotel is fairly modern with good size rooms. The location is great, right off the freeway. The beds are quite confortable My only concern was the paper thin walls. I heard every sniffle and sneeze from the rooms beside me and ever footstep from the room above. I'm very happy that I had packed a pair of earplugs because I really did need then at this hotel.

• Stayed: November 2012

Dear KathInAus,

Thank you for your note! We appreciate that you chose the Courtyard for your stay with us- I do apologize that your neighbors were a bit loud. For next time, please let me know when you are visiting and I'll do my best to ensure a top, corner room.

We look forward to the next opportunity to provide you with great service!

Have safe travels and we'll see you soon.