Courtyard Franklin Cool Springs
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
  • Breakfast included
View Hotel
All reviewstupelo honeywithin walking distancenice hotelshort drivefront desk staffnice areaconvenient locationthe hotel stafffranklin cool springslobby areawater pressurestaff was friendlyindoor poolwould definitely stay here againbistromarriottnashville
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 26, 2012

We had the opportunity to adopt a dog in the area and planned a spur of the moment trip from the Atlanta area. When we walked into the room my son was immediately disappointed this was just a one night stay. We had a room with two queen beds and a patio area. What a wonderful surprise. The room had a large closet, plenty of sitting space, and a nice area for the coffee maker- bar area with a refrigerator. The bathroom was very clean and a good size.
The lobby area was so nice there were plenty of places to hang out away from the room. We didn't eat there but everything looked really good. They had a nice pool area and workout room. For a Saturday night and a fair amount of people enjoying the area, it wasn't loud or even crowded. We really want to plan a weekend there soon. The staff was all top notch and very friendly.

Room Tip: We had a first floor room with a patio and it was near the bar that had music playing and an outdoor patio. We sat out there once the kids were in bed and enjoyed it.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
FRANKLIN64, Director of Sales at Courtyard Franklin Cool Springs, responded to this reviewResponded September 30, 2012

Dear Minnes0ta,

Thank you for choosing Courtyard during your recent stay! We're so thrilled to hear about your great stay with us- I'll gladly pass on your comments to the team!

Wishing you safe travels and we hope you enjoy your puppy! (PS- the Residence Inn is next door and is pet friendly- we'd love for you to bring the new family addition along next time!)

David

Reviewed September 17, 2012

The hotel is beautiful inside. We loved the set-up of everything from the restaurant with big screen TV, the sitting area, the coffee bar, the snack room with plenty of choices from salads, fresh fruit cups, chips, candy, soup, pasta bowls, etc. & the computer out front for printing boarding passes. the employees were extremely friendly and helpful. The rest of this review is mainly for women: My 80 yr old mother, younger sister, niece & I were in town for a wedding in Franklin & booked a room with 2 queen beds for the weekend. Pros: large room with enough space around the beds for 4 women to maneuver comfortably while dressing for the wedding, great comfortable beds, good TV, good blackout curtains, spacious cabinet top where coffee maker is kept that was good for curlers, curling irons, etc., plenty of closet space. Cons: Only 1-There is not a mirror out in the bedroom! What??? If one person is in the bathroom with the door closed, any preparation that requires a mirror is halted for those not in the bathroom. There is a full length mirror on the back of the bathroom door-so there are 2 mirrors-both in the bathroom. Other than this, this hotel is absolutely fabulous. I will stay here again, but I will remember to bring a makeup mirror.

Room Tip: 1. Some rooms have a little patio with chair & table. Be sure to ask for one. 2. The drive-thru entrance is around the back of the hotel.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
FRANKLIN64, Director of Sales at Courtyard Franklin Cool Springs, responded to this reviewResponded September 23, 2012

Dear Sassybonnets,

Thank you for your response! I'm excited to share your comments with the team. Being part of a new design and layout of the Courtyard brand is exciting and we've heard great things thus far!

As for the suggestion for the full length mirror in the room, we are working on that request and hope to have them installed in every room by 2013. We're looking forward to having you return to try them out!

We wish you safe travels and look forward to seeing you again soon. Thank you for choosing Courtyard!

Reviewed September 5, 2012

Easy to find on opposite side of interstate as the Cool Springs Mall in the business/residential area. Plenty of restaurants near by, but not plenty of parking. Beware if you come in late in the evening you will be walking quite a ways from your car to either the Residence Inn or Courtyard which share a parking lot. The lobby area is huge and open with lots of area for business folk or families to converse. We did not use the Bistro, but there is an option for coffee and meals till early evening I believe. Beware that after 10:00 pm even on the weekends food options are very limited, but Domino's did deliver quickly. Clean, large room with balcony. Friendly staff, no free breakfast. DId not try out the pool or fitness options if they have any. We found a great rate on Marriott's web site about a month before our trip. The front desk employee said it was the lowest rate she had ever seen. So check the computer before booking.

Room Tip: It looked like most rooms had balconies, seemed like folks who smoked took advantage of this feature. Pets were not allowed at Courtyard, but were allowed next door at Residence.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Courtyard F, Director of Sales at Courtyard Franklin Cool Springs, responded to this reviewResponded September 10, 2012

Dear HappyTraveler30620,

Thank you for your response! I'm happy to see that you've enjoyed your stay with us and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

There are a few things I want to inform you of that will add additional value to your future stays:

We are just days away from opening a three-level parking deck at the hotel and this, along with the lot in-between the properties and the street-side parking, will provide an abundance of parking for guests.

Also, we do have in-room dining at the hotel- we invite you to check it out as we have a variety of tasty options that can be delivered directly to your room!

Have a great week and I wish you safe travels....please don't hesitate to contact me if I can ever be of service.

Reviewed August 29, 2012

As I walked into this location I noticed that they were training new desk staff. The staff did not miss a beat, the training staff managed to show the trainee what needed to be done without costing me any time and without creating any stress. Both parties kept a smile and were great to deal with.

They were also training when I ordered Breakfast the next morning. Running the register while I was standing there, trying to lean something new, and still a smile.

This location is great! It is a quiet area with lots of things to do and eat in the area. You are very close to jogging trails, and while I didn't get to use it you can take a trolley to downtown Franklin.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank MrHawk2U
Courtyard F, Director of Sales at Courtyard Franklin Cool Springs, responded to this reviewResponded September 4, 2012

Dear Mr.Hawk2U,

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your experience! We take pride in providing a very detailed training experience to our staff and have consistently had an excellent team in the couple of years that we've been in operation.

I appreciate you taking note and am excited to share this with the team!

Wishing you safe travels and looking forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed August 26, 2012

I would like to express my thanks for the wonderful help from employee Kalie. Kalie is a very knowledgable, friendly and helpful employee of your Courtyard hotel in Franklin TN. She helped us secure our reservations and made our stay very enjoyable. I would say that she herself made the over night accomadations very pleasant and represented your company with genuine care and with a great friendly personality. I asked for her business card and stored it away so the next time I am in the area and need a roon, she is the one I will call. Please tell her thank you for a job well done just by being so friendly and nice to me and my family and quests. She is definitly a great asset for your company. She did a great job and I asked how could I acknowledge her for being so good to me and my family. Great job Kalie. I appreciate it very much. J. R. Johnson

Room Tip: Rooms located on the low floors and on the corners are not only quite but they are convienant.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
FRANKLIN64, Director of Sales at Courtyard Franklin Cool Springs, responded to this reviewResponded August 27, 2012

Dear PamelaJ,

This is great! Kalie is going to be very excited to read your wonderful comments- I'm happy to have her on the team as she embodies what true hospitality is and is a huge asset to us in Franklin.

I'm looking forward to passing this on to the team- thank you again for taking the time to share your thoughts and experience with us!