“Wonderful stay, quiet location”

Courtyard Franklin Cool Springs
Ranked #8 of 23 Hotels in Franklin
Huntsville, Alabama
“Wonderful stay, quiet location”
Reviewed September 5, 2012

Easy to find on opposite side of interstate as the Cool Springs Mall in the business/residential area. Plenty of restaurants near by, but not plenty of parking. Beware if you come in late in the evening you will be walking quite a ways from your car to either the Residence Inn or Courtyard which share a parking lot. The lobby area is huge and open with lots of area for business folk or families to converse. We did not use the Bistro, but there is an option for coffee and meals till early evening I believe. Beware that after 10:00 pm even on the weekends food options are very limited, but Domino's did deliver quickly. Clean, large room with balcony. Friendly staff, no free breakfast. DId not try out the pool or fitness options if they have any. We found a great rate on Marriott's web site about a month before our trip. The front desk employee said it was the lowest rate she had ever seen. So check the computer before booking.

Room Tip: It looked like most rooms had balconies, seemed like folks who smoked took advantage of this feature...
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Courtyard F, Director of Sales at Courtyard Franklin Cool Springs, responded to this review, September 10, 2012
Dear HappyTraveler30620,

Thank you for your response! I'm happy to see that you've enjoyed your stay with us and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

There are a few things I want to inform you of that will add additional value to your future stays:

We are just days away from opening a three-level parking deck at the hotel and this, along with the lot in-between the properties and the street-side parking, will provide an abundance of parking for guests.

Also, we do have in-room dining at the hotel- we invite you to check it out as we have a variety of tasty options that can be delivered directly to your room!

Have a great week and I wish you safe travels....please don't hesitate to contact me if I can ever be of service.

615-778-0080

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (59)
Midland, Texas
Reviewed August 29, 2012

As I walked into this location I noticed that they were training new desk staff. The staff did not miss a beat, the training staff managed to show the trainee what needed to be done without costing me any time and without creating any stress. Both parties kept a smile and were great to deal with.

They were also training when I ordered Breakfast the next morning. Running the register while I was standing there, trying to lean something new, and still a smile.

This location is great! It is a quiet area with lots of things to do and eat in the area. You are very close to jogging trails, and while I didn't get to use it you can take a trolley to downtown Franklin.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank MrHawk2U
Courtyard F, Director of Sales at Courtyard Franklin Cool Springs, responded to this review, September 4, 2012
Dear Mr.Hawk2U,

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your experience! We take pride in providing a very detailed training experience to our staff and have consistently had an excellent team in the couple of years that we've been in operation.

I appreciate you taking note and am excited to share this with the team!

Wishing you safe travels and looking forward to seeing you again soon!

Collierville, Tennessee
Reviewed August 26, 2012

I would like to express my thanks for the wonderful help from employee Kalie. Kalie is a very knowledgable, friendly and helpful employee of your Courtyard hotel in Franklin TN. She helped us secure our reservations and made our stay very enjoyable. I would say that she herself made the over night accomadations very pleasant and represented your company with genuine care and with a great friendly personality. I asked for her business card and stored it away so the next time I am in the area and need a roon, she is the one I will call. Please tell her thank you for a job well done just by being so friendly and nice to me and my family and quests. She is definitly a great asset for your company. She did a great job and I asked how could I acknowledge her for being so good to me and my family. Great job Kalie. I appreciate it very much. J. R. Johnson

Room Tip: Rooms located on the low floors and on the corners are not only quite but they are convienant.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
FRANKLIN64, Director of Sales at Courtyard Franklin Cool Springs, responded to this review, August 27, 2012
Dear PamelaJ,

This is great! Kalie is going to be very excited to read your wonderful comments- I'm happy to have her on the team as she embodies what true hospitality is and is a huge asset to us in Franklin.

I'm looking forward to passing this on to the team- thank you again for taking the time to share your thoughts and experience with us!

Morristown, New Jersey
Reviewed August 25, 2012

I stayed at the hotel for two nights during a business trip. The location was great and the hotel was very clean. The staff was also very friendly. I ate breakfast at the hotel both days and the food was good and a reasonable price.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Dear heatherm27,

The Courtyard team thanks you for taking a moment to comment on your stay. We are happy you chose us for your accommodations and look forward to serving you again soon!

Please let me know if I can ever be of assistance!

Germantown, Tennessee
Reviewed August 20, 2012

This hotel is very nice, starting with the huge, warmly decorated lobby. Our king room was equally as pretty with a comfortable couch and T.V. area. The carpet and furniture were well maintained and almost looked new. The bathroom was one of the cleanest hotel bathrooms I've seen in a while. There were no mirrors in the room, but there were two in the bathroom--above the vanity and a full length one behind the door. It would have been nice to have had a mirror in the bedroom, so that more than one person could get ready. We got breakfast to go the next morning; there was a good variety to choose from in the lobby restaurant. The staff was attentive and friendly.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
FRANKLIN64, Director of Sales at Courtyard Franklin Cool Springs, responded to this review, August 22, 2012
Dear JandJRoberts,

Thank you for choosing the Courtyard Franklin for your recent visit! We appreciate your comments- I'm looking forward to sharing with the team!

Have safe travels and please don't hesitate to contact me if I can ever be of service.

Thank you again- we'll see you again soon!

David
Farmington, Missouri, United States
Reviewed August 18, 2012

The front desk staff was exceptional. They were very helpful and friendly. The room was tastefully decorated and very clean. The comfortable room had everything you would need except for a mirrior in the main room. The only mirrior was in the bathroom and this made more than one person getting ready for the day difficult. The parking was very close and had plenty of lights. The lobby was inviting and we enjoyed the complimentary coffee. We just wish there was a complimentary breakfast.

1 Thank CKC447
FRANKLIN64, Director of Sales at Courtyard Franklin Cool Springs, responded to this review, August 20, 2012
Dear CKC447,

Thank you for your review! We appreciate you taking the time to comment on your stay- we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Alabama
Reviewed June 28, 2012

This was our first stay at this hotel and we couldn't have been more pleased. The front desk staff were friendly and always helpful when we needed directions or a recommendation for restaurants. The room was attractively decorated, very comfortable and spacious and had all the amenities. The hotel is within walking distance of several restaurants and about 10 minutes drive from historic Franklin. It's a busy area but we did not hear the traffic inside our room. The hotel does not provide a complimentary breakfast but we ate at the Bistro Cafe, which has a full range of breakfast options. I highly recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: We stayed on the 3rd floor (there are 4) and had a nice view of the hills beyond the city.
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
, Director of Sales at Courtyard Franklin Cool Springs, responded to this review, July 2, 2012
Dear Slair,

Thank you for your note! We appreciate you compliments of the hotel and the staff- we work hard to keep it well-maintained and our staff is trained very well to provide the legendary Marriott customer service!

I wish you safe travels and we hope we're along your journey again soon!

615-778-0002