Courtyard Franklin Cool Springs
$259
$159
Drury Plaza Hotel Nashville Franklin(Franklin)(Great Value!)
$140
Hotels.com
TownePlace Suites Franklin Cool Springs(Franklin)(Great Value!)
$149
$159
Residence Inn
$116
Home2.com
All reviewstupelo honeywithin walking distancenice hotelshort drivefront desk staffnice areaconvenient locationthe hotel stafffranklin cool springslobby areawater pressurestaff was friendlyindoor poolwould definitely stay here againbistromarriottnashville
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 20, 2012

This hotel is very nice, starting with the huge, warmly decorated lobby. Our king room was equally as pretty with a comfortable couch and T.V. area. The carpet and furniture were well maintained and almost looked new. The bathroom was one of the cleanest hotel bathrooms I've seen in a while. There were no mirrors in the room, but there were two in the bathroom--above the vanity and a full length one behind the door. It would have been nice to have had a mirror in the bedroom, so that more than one person could get ready. We got breakfast to go the next morning; there was a good variety to choose from in the lobby restaurant. The staff was attentive and friendly.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
FRANKLIN64, Director of Sales at Courtyard Franklin Cool Springs, responded to this reviewResponded August 22, 2012

Dear JandJRoberts,

Thank you for choosing the Courtyard Franklin for your recent visit! We appreciate your comments- I'm looking forward to sharing with the team!

Have safe travels and please don't hesitate to contact me if I can ever be of service.

Thank you again- we'll see you again soon!

David

Reviewed August 18, 2012

The front desk staff was exceptional. They were very helpful and friendly. The room was tastefully decorated and very clean. The comfortable room had everything you would need except for a mirrior in the main room. The only mirrior was in the bathroom and this made more than one person getting ready for the day difficult. The parking was very close and had plenty of lights. The lobby was inviting and we enjoyed the complimentary coffee. We just wish there was a complimentary breakfast.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank CKC447
FRANKLIN64, Director of Sales at Courtyard Franklin Cool Springs, responded to this reviewResponded August 20, 2012

Dear CKC447,

Thank you for your review! We appreciate you taking the time to comment on your stay- we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed June 28, 2012

This was our first stay at this hotel and we couldn't have been more pleased. The front desk staff were friendly and always helpful when we needed directions or a recommendation for restaurants. The room was attractively decorated, very comfortable and spacious and had all the amenities. The hotel is within walking distance of several restaurants and about 10 minutes drive from historic Franklin. It's a busy area but we did not hear the traffic inside our room. The hotel does not provide a complimentary breakfast but we ate at the Bistro Cafe, which has a full range of breakfast options. I highly recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: We stayed on the 3rd floor (there are 4) and had a nice view of the hills beyond the city.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
Management response:Responded July 2, 2012

Dear Slair,

Thank you for your note! We appreciate you compliments of the hotel and the staff- we work hard to keep it well-maintained and our staff is trained very well to provide the legendary Marriott customer service!

I wish you safe travels and we hope we're along your journey again soon!

615-778-0002

Reviewed June 28, 2012

What a great staff at this hotel; they will bend over backwards to make your stay great! This new Courtyard concept is a welcome change over the normal. It is a very nicely appointed hotel with a spacious bistro area and bar to make you feel at home. The rooms are always very clean and crisp. Indoor pool is nice if you need a relaxing dip.. I stay there every other week and it is always a pleasant stay. They are within a mile of a large mall and some great restaurants with some eateries within walking distance.

Room Tip: Get a top floor room when you can to eliminate any foot noise from above....
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
Management response:Responded July 2, 2012

Dear Bill C.,

Thanks for your response! Our team is known for exceptional service- I am happy to hear from another satisfied guest! :)

We enjoy being your choice when traveling and look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed June 26, 2012

Certainly there are plenty of folks already singing the praises of this hotel, but I had to chime in. I stay almost exclusively at Marriott properties (I'm a slave to Marriott Rewards points) but I've tired of the original Courtyard concept. If you've stayed at an older Courtyard, you know what I'm talking about - lots and lots and lots of beige. This Courtyard, like some newer ones I've stayed at (also recommend the Courtyard Airport in Pittsburgh) break the mold. Actually, this one shatters it. At first I was disappointed to get bumped from the Marriott Cool Springs when I was there in late May for a 5-night stay for the NCAA women's golf championships, but the Courtyard made up for it. First, it's in a cool location in Franklin, a southern suburb of Nashville where it looks like everything (including this hotel) was built since 2010. Lots of restaurants, neat, landscaped streets, probably a bit synthetic for some people's taste, but clean and well maintained goes a long way with me. The hotel strikes you from the moment you walk in, with a two-story lobby, inviting and busy (but in a good way) lobby restaurant/coffee bar and inviting lobby seating area. I was upgraded to a larger king room with a balcony on the second floor, overlooking the quiet, tree-lined side street in front of the hotel. Bed was comfortable, work space ample, bathroom not glittering but functional with good light. Only concern people might have is the room has a cabinet for hanging clothes (though with double racks) instead of a closet in the bathroom area as with older courtyards that some may find inadequate. But myself, as a single traveler, it was fine. Front desk staff was exceptionally friendly, handling an important fax request I had with free (by that I mean no charge) and easy aplomb. I still would like to stay at the Marriott Cool Springs, but if I had to stay in this area again I would not hesitate to stay at the Courtyard, which to me is the ultimate test of any hotel.

Room Tip: Ask to be upgraded to a balcony room. Ones facing the street have a nicer view than those looking at the hotel entrance/parking lot.
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
Management response:Responded June 28, 2012

Dear Srabalais1966,

I'm so happy to hear of your experience with us! The new Courtyard concept fits perfectly at our location- with the neighborhood-like feel- and we work hard to make sure the hotel stays fresh and well-maintained.

While there are nice products throughout the Franklin area, I can confidently say that our staff / team raises the bar and provides us with the advantage. I am happy to see that you share my opinion and will gladly share your compliments! :)

Have safe travels and we look forward to "wow"-ing so again soon!