“Loved my stay”

Ranked #6 of 24 Hotels in Franklin
Atlanta, Georgia
“Loved my stay”
Reviewed November 29, 2011

Nice hotel in a cool little development. Having Swanky's and the Cajun Steamer right next door was perfect. I didn't leave the hotel much because I was there for a conference, so I got a good look at the hotel and it's amenities. The hotel pool is small, but a good place to take a quick dip. Excellent workout area for a hotel it's size. I'm not a fan of the food at the revamped counter area, but I generally avoid hotel food anyway. Excellent staff. Extremely friendly and willing to help out. Will definitely stay here again!

Room Tip: Getting a room with a balcony is a nice touch. Had dinner out there several nights and it was very...
  • Stayed October 2011, traveled on business
1 Thank Rob J

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (61)
Jackson, Tennessee
Reviewed November 27, 2011

We had a church event at the property using the conference room. The property was in excellent shape and the service was great. We were very pleased with the service I highly recommend the property.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled on business
Alabama
Reviewed November 12, 2011

We just checked in and I already love this hotel! Just 20 minutes outside of Nashville. Very clean and spacious. We will definitely make this our go to hotel when visiting friends in Nashville.

• Stayed November 2011
Lexington, Kentucky
Reviewed September 30, 2011

Not much bad to say about this place. Excellent, friendly staff. Beautiful example of the new Courtyard makeover. Breakfast was very tasty (if a bit pricey). My only possible complaint might be that the walls are a tad thin-I could hear my neighbor's TV well into the night. I'll definitely be back the next time I'm in Nashville for business.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled on business
Los Angeles, California
Reviewed September 26, 2011

this is an excellent Marriott property with very friendly and responsive staff. it's a pleasure every time I go there. I'm platinum so I go a lot. Thanks!

• Stayed September 2011, traveled on business
Daphne, Alabama
Reviewed September 24, 2011

Away from the hustle and bustle of Nashville, but only a 15 mile drive, this hotel was the perfect place to stay. Clean, modern, great breakfast cafe, helpful front desk staff. We attended a concert at the Franklin Theater...a perfect short commute from the hotel. Centrally located to wonderful restaurants, shopping, old Franklin and Music Row in Nashville, we totally enjoyed our stay!

• Stayed September 2011, traveled with family
Sterling Heights, Michigan
Reviewed September 23, 2011

Great staff, food, bed was to die for. Quite a way from downtown nashville.

• Stayed September 2011