“Excellent!”
Review of Wild Ginger

Wild Ginger
Reserve with OpenTable
Wild Ginger is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #13 of 378 Restaurants in Franklin
Cuisines: Sushi
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Wild Ginger is a refreshingly distinct fine dining experience located at the heart of Cool Springs-featuring an eclectic blend of Pan-Asian, South American, and Western cuisine in the Pacific Rim style-with succulent selections for all palates, including the popular miso seabass, braised short rib, and a wide array of signature maki and tapas. Though restaurants categorized as "fusion" are mostly located in trendy metropolitan areas like Miami and Manhattan, Wild Ginger is the first and only of its kind in Middle Tennessee. This family-owned and operated restaurant's perpetually growing popularity and devoted regular clientele make it essential for us to not just continually reinvent our menu, but more importantly, the entire dining experience. Wild Ginger is the perfect destination for a business lunch, romantic evening, or relaxing dinner with family and friends.
Reviewed September 17, 2012

Excellent all around! My new favorite place to eat. The Sea Bass is the best I have had...EVER. Had The Sunrise Sushi to start and it was delicious, fresh & filling. I ordered the Cucumber Margarita, it was strong & refreshing. I had no room for dessert but wish I had, the ladies next to me ordered theirs & it looked good, next time I will leave room. The ambiance is relaxing & the music coming from outside was a delight. Service was prompt and on time, as I ordered everything at once.

I will be bringing everyone here.

Reviewed August 8, 2012

Had another great lunch over at Wild Ginger today.. One of favorites around town.. Love the Fried Rice dish and the Spicy Edamame. Also, the service was excellent.

Reviewed August 4, 2012

Worth a visit...very good food and lovely service. The waiter actually remembered us when we returned months later. I would not hesitate to send someone here.

1  Thank jmlough
Reviewed July 12, 2012

Super atmosphere, great food. The service is good... make sure that you get to the restaurant in plenty of time, it fills up fast!

Reviewed July 6, 2012

We like this place for the variety of the menu and food selections. The sushi is excellent! Awesome food and very good service.