“Absolutely superb!”
Review of Wild Ginger

Wild Ginger
Reserve with OpenTable
Wild Ginger is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #11 of 369 Restaurants in Franklin
Cuisines: Sushi
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings
Description: Wild Ginger is a refreshingly distinct fine dining experience located at the heart of Cool Springs-featuring an eclectic blend of Pan-Asian, South American, and Western cuisine in the Pacific Rim style-with succulent selections for all palates, including the popular miso seabass, braised short rib, and a wide array of signature maki and tapas. Though restaurants categorized as "fusion" are mostly located in trendy metropolitan areas like Miami and Manhattan, Wild Ginger is the first and only of its kind in Middle Tennessee. This family-owned and operated restaurant's perpetually growing popularity and devoted regular clientele make it essential for us to not just continually reinvent our menu, but more importantly, the entire dining experience. Wild Ginger is the perfect destination for a business lunch, romantic evening, or relaxing dinner with family and friends.
“Absolutely superb!”
Reviewed June 29, 2012 via mobile

Flavorful spices and incredible seafood and sushi.
Every single time we go.
No way this fusion restaurant disappoints!

Nashville
“The Most Creative Asian Menu in Franklin”
Reviewed June 25, 2012

Excellent lounge and sushi. The most creative fusion menu in the whole area. Top-notch wait staff. Wonderful setting. And we also love the live music in the Summer; wish they did it all the time.

Visited February 2012
Hillsborough, New Hampshire
“Great Concept. Great Sushi. Enormous Price.”
Reviewed June 24, 2012

My wife, son (19) and I were told about WIld Ginger by a chef friend of my son's. We were visiting the area and he told us that it was the best sushi that he had ever had, so why not give it a try. Now we are not shy when it comes to spending money on food. Anyone who reads my reviews knows that but this was a $178.00 experience. Yes, it was some of the best sushi we had ever had, fresh and artfully prepared, but I'm not sure it was a $178.00 experience. Let me explain.

We started with a couple of cocktails and some ice tea for my son. We ordered three appetizers and then, not knowing how big the sushi rolls were, we ordered 5 rolls. They were fantastic. The best. But had we known or understood a bit better (or been advised by our server), we would not have ordered so much food. So in the end, the quality and flavors were excellent, but there was just too much. There was, of course, no room for dessert.

This single property is beautiful, very hip and cutting edge on its design. Large glass walls look out of ponds and water features. There is outside seating in manicured gardens. Worth the visit. Bottom line, I would go in with the thought of ordering less food to start with. Get the cocktails, they are great, but start with one or two rolls to share. You can always order more.

• Visited June 2012
1 Thank Brokenboat
Franklin, Tennessee
1,248 restaurant reviews
“Good Sushi and hip”
Reviewed June 20, 2012

Great restaurant for Sushi and brunch. Have 25% off specials on certain days. Enjoy going when there is room on the patio. Service is fair.

Visited June 2012
Nashville, Tennessee
“Should have read the reviews first and tried the sushi”
Reviewed June 17, 2012 via mobile

Had the bombay calamari to start. My wife and I both rated it 6 out of ten. Would not have it again. I had the tandoori grouper. It was pretty good I would rate it 8 out of ten. My wife had the shanghai noodles beef. She thought it was average and rated it a 6 out of ten. I thought it was great and would rate it a 9.