Hyatt Place Nashville/Franklin/Cool Springs
$88
Drury Plaza Hotel Nashville Franklin(Franklin)(Great Value!)
$140
Aloft Nashville - Cool Springs(Franklin)(Great Value!)
$135
Hotels.com
$189
Marriott Hotels
  • Pool
TownePlace Suites Franklin Cool Springs(Franklin)(Great Value!)
$159
$151
  • Breakfast included
$159
Residence Inn
Courtyard Franklin Cool Springs(Franklin)(Great Value!)
$139
All reviewsfront desk staffwet barsitting areaking roomnice hotelwould stay here againconvenient locationgalleria mallfranklin cool springsvolleyball tournamentrooms are spaciousstaff was very friendlylots of restaurantsgreat roommini fridgepleasant stayeasy access
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 20, 2009

My boyfriend and I recently stayed here one night while visiting Nashville. The hotel itself was beautiful. We stayed in a king suite and had plenty of room. I spent quite a bit of time reading on the couch and it was quite comfortable. My boyfriend had no problem hooking up to their internet and using it. The bathrooms were nice sized. I believe there was a breakfast served, although we chose not to participate.

My only issue came up at check-out. When I made the reservation over the phone, I explained that I had a gift certificate from MyPoints.com. When I checked in, I informed them of the same. Then when I went to check-out, the staff member did not know how to proceed and had to retreive her superior to take care of it. The process ended up taking about 10 minutes - a minor inconvenience.

• Stayed: April 2009, traveled as a couple
1  Thank sherita1023
Reviewed April 9, 2009

Stayed here 3-4 times while traveling on business. Rooms are spacious and clean. Beds are comfortable, noise is minimum.
Desk staff very attentive and remember my name at each visit.

• Stayed: April 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed January 3, 2009

Had several members of family and friends stay at the Hyatt for our son's wedding on Dec. 31. Very nice and updated decor. The rooms are well thought out. A very good deal for the price.

• Stayed: December 2008, traveled with family
Reviewed October 26, 2008

Our family and guests stayed at the hotel for our son's wedding.

We are agreed that the hotel was very pleasant and clean. The room are oversized with plasma tv's. The beds were very comfy.
Everyone had a nice stay.

The breakfast had a good variety of pick up food. The starbucks coffee was good too.

The staff helped by having the gift bags for our guests waiting for them in the rooms as they arrived. An extra bit of work that we really appreciated.

The weekend rates are the best in that area of town.

• Stayed: October 2008, traveled as a couple
1  Thank krcollins
Reviewed July 23, 2008

My fiance had an interview down the road in Cool Springs, so we booked this hotel knowing it was close by. We were impressed. The room was decorated nicely in a modern style, clean, had a huge flat screen tv in it, and wireless internet access. Even the shampoo and soap were nicer than usual hotel stuff, more boutique-like.

We'd stay here again except the rates seem to have gone up recently.
My only complaint is that when I went down for breakfast about 10 min. before it ended all of the coffee was gone and they didn't brew more, instead just began cleaning up.

• Stayed: July 2008, traveled on business