“Excellent Hotel - the highest rating!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Franklin Marriott Cool Springs

Franklin Marriott Cool Springs
Ranked #12 of 23 Hotels in Franklin
Houston, Texas
“Excellent Hotel - the highest rating!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 18, 2010

This hotel is excellent with top notch service to their customers. We were passing through and found this hotel to be one that we will remember - excellent staff, comfortable beds, enjoyable food, and convenience to shopping accomplished all that we needed during our stay. We will be back!

• Stayed November 2010, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (95)
Shreveport, Louisiana
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 31, 2010

I don't know where to begin. I believe her name was Tamara. This front desk lady argued and argued about their "sorry" shuttle service. Chico dropped us off at a location and when we called to get picked up, we were told 15 minutes. Let me remind you, this was a 2 day getaway with my sisters & mother. Our time was very limited, of course. (I spent $700.00 on a plane ticket just to be with them.) We waited 1 1/2 hrs. called back and they told us there was a "corporate company" they HAD to pick up and drop off that's why they were behind. Then we were told it would be 20 more minutes. We had to call again. When we finally got picked up, the shuttle driver, I believe it was Josh, was on speaker with the office. He told them it would be 20 minutes, they said they already told them 15min, he needs to hurry. They weren't calling them back. HMMM, I BET THAT'S WHAT HAPPENED TO US ALSO.
Then, when confronting the desk clerk, she just defended the driver, instead of trying to apologize for ruining our night, she wanted to argue.
That's fine. I will NEVER stay there again, or will my family. That was a lot of valuable time we wasted, sitting on a park bench waiting for a ride, they promised. ABSOLUTELY REDICULOUS!
She tried to blame it on some corporate people that HAD to be picked up and dropped off and they were running late. I don't care! Don't tell me you'll be there! It was that simple. We even asked if we should get a cab. "No, No, their on their way." And just because they're a corporate company doesn't mean everybody else has to suffer. We just couldn't believe this was happening. OUR TOTAL TIME WASTED WAITING ON THE MARRIOTT SHUTTLE SERVICE THAT PROMISED US AND PROMISED US THEY WOULD BE T HERE WAS OVER 2 HOURS! ARE YOU KIDDING ME!?
I WOULD NEVER SUGGEST TAKING A SHUTTLE SERVICE FROM THE MARRIOTT OR STAYING THERE, FOR THAT MATTER!

• Stayed October 2010, traveled with family
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
Richmond, ky
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 19, 2010

My son and I stayed at the Marriott for a soccer tournament. We arrived prior to check in time in hopes that our room would be ready. Unfortunately the room that we booked was not yet cleaned so we were given an up grade and a free in room movie! They could have easliy told us that check in time is not untill 4pm but they went above and beyond by allowing us to check in and upgrading us! Very comfortable bed, everything ws clean and bright. We will be back!

• Stayed September 2010
Washington DC, District of Columbia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 7, 2010

Three night stay for an onsite conference and offsite business meetings. Service was friendly and staff was very accomodating. Rooms were very nicely appointed, as I would have expected from this class of business hotel. My only small complaint was that the lobby and bar always seemed a bit noisy. But overall, it was a great stay and I would recommend this hotel for those with business in the area.

Stayed June 2010, traveled on business
Church Hill, Tennessee
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 4, 2010

Our group was charged a $25 deposit toward the hotel's amenities.. The site said there was a fee for wireless internet and it was $9.95 per day.I believe this is extremely high considering most place have free wi-fi. I was disappointed that a hotel of this class and quality charged for internet usage. You do have 2 computers that you can acess for free, but there is a 10 minute maximum usage at one time. There is bottled water in your room but it is $4 if you drink it. My wife and I were afraid to drink the coffee because it may have had a charge for it as well. I heard other guest complain about the wireless internet as well. Marriott shouldn't charge for telephone or internet usage, or any of it's amenities. There was actually a $1 charge for using the phone, and $1 per usage of dial-up internet if you still had it. Finally, watch your bill when you check out.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled on business
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Columbus, Ohio
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 1, 2010

I had a horrible case of food poisening (NOT from this hotel) and was traveling with 3 teenage boys. I arrived late and was very sick the next morning. The staff transported me to the nearest urgent care, kept an eye on my teenage boys and even fed them breakfast! The care and concern they showed me during that time was above and beyond! The cleanliness of the rooms and hotel in general was also great! Hands down one of the nicest places to stay on all levels! Speacial thanks to Chico for helping me when I felt so bad!

• Stayed April 2010, traveled with family
1 Thank tammyottg
canton, mi
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 12, 2010

I would like to let everyone know who stays at this locaton you will be well taken care of. This location has a gentleman named Van who went beyond the call of duty for wonderful customre service. He took such good care of me and my family during a trying time in Nashville. I hope the Marriott appreciates him as an employee and the entire staff. You will be treated just like family at this location, starting at the front desk. Thanks again to Van and the staff, we truly appreciate all that you did. xxoo

• Stayed June 2010