“Comfortable, Clean and Accomadating”

Franklin Marriott Cool Springs
Ranked #11 of 23 Hotels in Franklin
Parsippany, New Jersey
“Comfortable, Clean and Accomadating”
Reviewed July 7, 2014

I stayed here in June for a conference. This was the second time staying here in about 7 years, and it was just as nice as I remembered. The bathrooms were nice and updated and the beds were comfortable. Bathrooms looked like they could have some grout work done around the tub.

I am also gluten free, so I was happy to hear that the hotel could be accommodating to my allergy will at the conference. Each meal was delicious, and I did not have to worry what I was eating!

Plan to be back in the future!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Jim K, General Manager at Franklin Marriott Cool Springs, responded to this review, July 14, 2014
Dear Imp6224 -

Clean, comfortable, and accomodating is what we like to hear! Thank you for taking time to be our guest again and posting your feedback on Trip Advisor. As you have found, our Chef is at your service to make any of his dishes to our guests requirements. We look forward to your return visit. Thank you for being our guest.

Regards, Jim Keller General Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (99)
Dresden, Tennessee
Reviewed June 28, 2014

We stayed here 3 nights in June. The lobby-spotless, room-spacious, restaurants-delicious and meeting areas were all good. Friendly staff, clean rooms, adequate parking, what more could you ask for? This is the first time I've slept on a memory foam mattress; I slept very well but I'm not a fan of that type mattress. Since becoming a trip advisor member I try to look for suggestions for improvement along with positives. The one area I saw that needed improvement is the patio area that is also used as a smoking area. The patio was not swept or blown off the whole time we were there. It didn't look like anyone was responsible for cleaning that area. The chairs and tables didn't seem to get straightened up from the previous evening. Also I think it would be nice if part of it was designated for non-smokers since the area is so large. This is an older property but has been maintained very well. We've stayed here before and will stay here again when in the area.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank blgraves
Dear Blgraves:

Thank you for being our guest and posting comments about your experience at the Franklin Marriott Cool Springs, just south of Nashville, on Trip Advisor. The smoking area is actually out in front of the hotel under the flag poles and apologize that we did not clean and maintain the patio in a timely fashion. It is a beaurtiful area and one that attracts diners, bar patrons, weddings, etc. and sounds like we dropped the ball this day. Would enjoy knowing the date of your stay so I can research our assignments. You had many nice things to say about our hotel and I thank you for that. We look forward to hosting you again. All the best. Jim Keller General Manager 615-261-6101 or jim.keller@franklinmarriott.com
Boston, Massachusetts
Reviewed June 19, 2014

I travel to Nashville, TN often for work , and one of my go to hotels is this property. It is located just outside of Nashville in Franklin around several of my Client's Health Systems Corporate Headquarters. This hotel had actually been recommended by one of my Clients several years back, and I was very grateful for the recommendation! In my multiple stays here, I have found the hotel to deliver truly wonderful hospitality each time from check in to check out! As a Marriott Platinum Elite Guest I have always arrived to be upgraded to a Concierge Room Floor, and have always found my room to well appointed, super clean and comfortable! This hotel has mastered the routine taking care of customers by its employees and shows through out the hotel! As a major "Road Warrior" I have come to want a hotel chain that can truly be my home away from home, and allow me to productive as well in getting work done as well as re-charge at the gym/pool or Concierge Club and clearly the Marriott Chain delivers this to me. The Concierge Club Lounge which I have access too , is always well stocked with drinks/ snacks and features a wonderful hot breakfast as well as evening hot food too! I highly recommend this Hotel to fellow travelers who are looking for a property that will deliver excellent value and service each time! Well done Franklin Marriott, well done! See you again soon!

Room Tip: Request or book Concierge Floor Room
1 Thank MEProfenno
Dear MEProfenno:

Thank you for being a loyal guest of the Franklin Marriott Cool Springs and appreciate your loyalty to the Marriott family of hotels as a Platinum Elite Rewards member. Please ask for me in the lobby on the way out one morning so I can personally shake your hand and thank you for your feedback. "Delivering true hospitality each and every time" is a glowing compliment and appreciated very much by our team. Mr. Marriott reminds us that "success is never final" and remain committed each and every day to exceeding your expectations. All the best.

Regards, Jim Keller 615-261-6101
tennessee
Reviewed June 15, 2014

I stayed here for 2 nights over this past weekend. I was with a group but booked the room on my own (not within a group block of sleeping rooms). I arrived on Friday afternoon and had asked the front desk (Jeremy) to help connect that night's reservation with a friend's reservation (we were sharing a room Saturday night) for the next night so I would not have to change rooms after the first night. I also asked to also redeem Marriott points on site for the Friday night stay - which I have never requested ON SITE before. Jeremy let me know that I should call central reservations to use the points and get the confirmation number for him to use. He dialed the number and gave them my Marriott number and the dates, etc. If he had booked the room on site it would have cost an extra 5,000 points.
All in all Jeremy went out of his way to make all of this happen with a smile on his face and others waiting in line for check in. I never felt rushed and he provided great customer service.
I had breakfast both mornings in the restaurant. The first morning the service was excellent, quick and drink refills came before the current beverage was emptied - I had the breakfast buffet. My only feedback is I feel that they need to add pancakes, waffles or an omelet option for the $13.95 that they charge.
The second morning I went with a friend - we were seated immediately and had to wait a little while for a waitress. Once she came my friend ordered Diet Coke and was told they carry Pepsie would diet Pepside be okay - she said if you can bring a lime. She was gone a while and returned with a diet coke that she found in the back in a can along with the drink I ordered. My friend was happy! Instead of the breakfast buffet I ordered the crunchy french toast that I read about on the menu in our room. It was a large portion and was very good.
As part of the group we had a mexican buffet on Friday night and a plated Turkey, dressing, green beans, rolls and apple pie on Saturday for lunch. All of the food arrived hot, was replenished on the buffet as needed and overall for a large group the food was good.
I thought that the area was good for access to downtown, retail, the freeway, etc and would definitely stay here when I visit the area next time.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends
2 Thank twosassyk
Dear Twosassyk -

Thank you for providing feedback about your experience at the Franklin Marriott Cool Springs on Trip Advisor. I appreciate you recognizing Jeremy as exceedingly helpful with check in and your Rewards points redemption on site. We value you loyalty as a Marriott rewards member to the Marriott family of hotels. We look forward to hosting you on your return visit to Franlin.

Thank you for being our guest. Jim Keller, General Manager 615-261-6101
Chickamauga, Georgia
Reviewed June 15, 2014

The Marriott was the site of a convention I attended this meeting. The lobby was welcoming And the convention area was laid out well. Our room was a decent size and the bed very comfortable. The bathroom had ample counter space and the shower head was great!! I did the stay for breakfast package, and the buffet had a good selection of food to choose from. It is easy to get to from I 65 and close to lots of restaurants and a mall.

1 Thank Tammy P
Jim K, General Manager at Franklin Marriott Cool Springs, responded to this review, June 17, 2014
Dear Tammy P -

Thank you for being our guest while attending an event in the Cool Springs Conference Center at the Franklin Marriott Cool Springs. Glad you found Marriott's "Stay for Breakfast" a great value and enjoyed our breakfast buffet in Lorraine's restaurant. You can access this package at any of Marriott's full service hotels. Hope to see you back in Franklin and will stay with us again. If I may be of service to you in the future please dont hesitate to connect with me. Regards, Jim Keller General Manager
Lafayette, Indiana
Reviewed June 8, 2014 via mobile

We really enjoyed our convention at this Franklin Marriott Cool Springs hotel. It is a great getaway place for a vacation. Everyone was so helpful and friendly. The restaurant had a really good breakfast buffet.

• Stayed May 2014
1 Thank Melony R
Dear Melony R. -

Thank you for being our guest while attending a convention in the Cool Springs Conference Center at the Franklin Marriott Cool Springs. Appreciate you sharing your experience with others by posting feedback on Trip Advisor. Chef's breakfast buffet is truly outstanding each morning and will make it a point to share your positive comments. We hope to see you again at another convention here in Franklin or maybe on a leisure trip to see beautiful downtown Franklin or Nashville. Thank you. Regards, Jim Keller - General ,Manager
North Andover, Massachusetts
Reviewed June 5, 2014

On May 21 and 22, 2014 I had the pleasure of staying, for the first time, at the Franklin Marriott Cool Springs Hotel in Franklin, Tennessee. What a treat! Welcoming and comfortable with exceptionally warm and friendly staff, from the housekeepers to the bartender to the front desk. Yes, the front desk was memorable. I came back from an errand having registered at the hotel only an hour before, walked towards the front desk and was greeted with a "WELCOME BACK"...what a sweet and excellent way to greet me. That was Dakota. And then the very best of help from Nicole in finding a restaurant. I discussed what I was looking for and she called my room a short time after to give me her personal recommendations and those of the staff so that I had choices. Certainly the best personal attention in years! Happily recommend this hotel to anyone finding their way into the Nashville area. And kudos to Nicole and Dakota. Whoever hired them was well trained and found the rock stars in a competitive market. They deserve a bonus. I will bring them each flowers next time I come to Nashville. Insert BIG smile here. Had a wonderful conference, in part because of the terrific treatment at the Marriott. Jeff K. No. Andover, MA

Room Tip: Had a fine room
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Dear Jeff K-

Many thanks for being our guest and posting your feedback on Trip Advisor. Appreciate you recognizing Dakota and Nicole for their outstanding service to you. I will make a point to personally recognize them on your behalf. We look forward to "Welcoming you back" during your next trip to Franklin/Nashville. Big smile! Regards, Jim Keller - General Manager