“My favorite hotel”

Franklin Marriott Cool Springs
Ranked #11 of 24 Hotels in Franklin
Reviewed November 7, 2013 via mobile

Each year, I attend several conventions across the USA. Most of the hotels I stay at are nothing more then a place to sleep. But the one exception, is the Franklin Cool Springs Marriott. Each year I attend GMX at this hotel and each year I like it even more. From the extraordinarily helpful and welcoming staff, to the relaxing rooms; everything is perfect. I love this hotel.

• Stayed: November 2013
1  Thank Josh P

Reviewed November 4, 2013

We came to stay for GMX and I was so surprised at the kind and welcoming attitude to the con-goers! (most hotel staff hate large groups) While I wish there was a fridge or microwave in the room, I was pleasantly surprised by the great priced breakfast and lunch items in the lobby. Great food from the restaurant too! Even the Starbucks staff were staying right on it when they were getting slammed. Very very happy with this hotel! (walls are thin, but the beds are great!)

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed November 2, 2013

We arrived to check in only to be greeted by hundreds of geeks. Little did we know there was a geek convention at the hotel. We checked in and went to our room. There was quite a bit of noise from the gaming activities set up in the courtyard below. We contacted the front desk and they immediately sent someone up to move us to a quieter room. We did not have a TV remote and had to call for one. This is an older hotel although it has been renovated. Next time, we will opt for one of the other hotels in the area.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank 56Model
Reviewed October 28, 2013

Stayed here for a party, I was so surprised with the great customer service. The front desk manager checked me in and was so personable and engaging making sure my room was clean and ready since I was early. If I didn't know better would have thought I was at a Ritz. Housekeeper in hall greeted me with a large smile and inquired if I need anything else to make my stay more comfortable. Room was very clean and quite large with a beautiful view of fall colors.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank GolfRocks1972
Reviewed October 25, 2013

This is a very nice Marriott especially for meetings and conferences. The restaurant was a little dated and seemed a little disorganized but other then that - it was a lovely place. The room was clean and the service was impeccable.

Room Tip: Bring your swim suit - there is a very nice indoor pool!
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Jim K, General Manager at Franklin Marriott Cool Springs, responded to this reviewResponded December 13, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to post your feedback after your stay at the Franklin Marriott Cool Springs on Trip Advisor. "Impeccable service" is the ultimate compliment and we thank you for that and pleased we were able to exceed your expectations. We also appreciate your loyalty to the Marriott family of hotels. We value your business and appreciate you being our guest. I can be reached at 615-261-6101 if there is anything else I can do for you. Regards, Jim Keller General Manager

Reviewed October 22, 2013

I stayed here three times recently while seeking a new job then house hunting. The Marriott is in a very convenient location for Franklin and Nashville. The rooms are very nice, as are the views. The service is very friendly at the front desk, bar and restaurant. I felt very welcome every time I interacted with someone on staff. I even had some real estate paperwork that I needed help to print and fax, and the front desk helped me with no hesitation - and congratulated me on my move. I'd stay here again for sure!

Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank EvieDTX

Pleased you selected us to be your home away from home during your job search and house hunting excursions. Welcome to Franklin/Williamson County! So glad you found the team to be responsive, helpful, and friendly. We are here for you when you need us. Stop in and say hi when you can and we look forward to hosting you again in the future. I can be reached at 615-261-6101. Regards, Jim Keller General Manager

Reviewed October 21, 2013 via mobile

We stayed here and courtyard's are great. Rooms clean, staff is very, very nice and helpful- all of them were great. We had a great time! The lobby is beautiful and the pool area is really nice too, very clean and warm!

• Stayed: October 2013

Thank you for being our guest and taking time to write a review on Trip Advisor about your experience in our hotel. We are proud of our team of outstanding associates and glad you found them to be very, very, friendly! Happy to hear you enjoyed our warm, heated, indoor pool as well! We look forward to hosting you again in the future. Regards, Jim Keller General Manager