Franklin Marriott Cool Springs
$87
Country Inn
TownePlace Suites Franklin Cool Springs(Franklin)(Great Value!)
$149
Drury Plaza Hotel Nashville Franklin(Franklin)(Great Value!)
$140
$138
$125
Hampton.com
Aloft Nashville - Cool Springs(Franklin)(Great Value!)
$135
$165
$151
  • Breakfast included
$129
Hotels.com
$149
$134
Courtyard Franklin Cool Springs(Franklin)(Great Value!)
$164
Courtyard
All reviewsthe concierge loungeconference centerfront desknice hotelbusiness conferencelobby bardowntown nashvillethe room was niceflat screenking bedcool springs areashopping and restaurantslots of restaurantsconvenient locationindoor poolshort drivebeds were comfortable
Reviewed June 2, 2013

There is nothing special about this property. It delivers the standard Marriott experience for the hotel guest. We spent time in the in hotel bar with friends and it was an average experience. The room was clean and well maintained. We ate room service breakfast. The breakfast was very good as with most Marriott hotels. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Texas9999
Jim K, General Manager at Franklin Marriott Cool Springs, responded to this reviewResponded July 2, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to post comments on Trip Advisor regarding your stay at my hotel. I appreciate your feedback and it pains me to read that we were average. Average is never good enough and always aspire to the best property in our area, our city, and in the Marriott family of full service hotels. Mr. Marriott says "the devil is in the details" so if you could reach out to me and share I would be grateful. My direct line is 615-261-6101 or email jim.keller@franklinmarriott.com. Thank you for being our guest and hope to hear from you. Regards, Jim Keller General Manager

Reviewed May 26, 2013

I am a bit of a hotel snob. But the hotel staff from check in, greetings as I walked around, to the really nice lady serving coffee made by starbucks, but Not A Starbucks, made me give this the top rating. If you any reason to be in this area, don't go to Brand X, this is your spot, meet their staff, and you will agree. But...very nice room, I love the comforter like W does, very good rate.

Room Tip: Upper floors, better view.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank irbflyfish

Thank you for posting such gracious feedback about our service team on Trip Advisor after your stay at the Franklin Marriott Cool Springs. We have so many talented, tenured associates that love our guests and are empowered to make decisions to keep our guests happy and satisfied and coming back. We hope to see you again as well. If there is anything that I can do for you please do not hesitate to contact me. 615-261-6101 or jim.keller@franklinmarriott.com
Regards, Jim Keller General Manager

Reviewed May 19, 2013

We had a unexpected trip to Nashville on a Friday night. We had 22 hours to pack and drive from East Texas to Nashville. We used our Marriott app to book our hotel for Saturday night. We arrived exhaused at the Franklin Marriott Cool Springs at 7:30 am.

All the hotels in the area were fully booked Friday night, so there were no rooms available. The staff found us a quiet place in the lobby to wait until housekeeping arrived at 9:00 am. They had our room cleaned first, so we were in our bed by 9:30 am for a couple of hours sleep before our grandson's graduation party.

They went above and beyond providing service for two traveling grandmothers.

The rooms were large, clean, comfortable, and quiet. We celebrated and returned to the hotel where we ate room service and headed of bed. We had breakfast and checked out at 7:30 am the next morning.

One of the best parts of the hotel was free parking and just steps to the front door.

Once again, Marriott made our trip a pleasure.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for being our guest and allowing us to take good care of you after your lengthly journey from Beaumont. My wife is from there! Appreciate you taking the time to post your feedback on Trip Advisor and so glad we were able to get you comfortable and rested before your grandson's graduation festivities. Hope to see you again soon. You can reach me at 615-261-6101. Let me know when I may be of service. Regards, Jim Keller General Manager

Reviewed May 12, 2013

So the mixed reviews should have been a red flag...but I was being my pollyanna self. We headed to Nashville for a Saturday night to spend Mother's Day weekend and hoped for the best. This hotel is obviously built for the corporate crowd as it is in the middle of a slew of office buildings. It is not orginal, but your standard Marriott, which is fine and good in certain instances. Liz at check-in was fairly helpful if but a bit to chatty, slowing down the process. We are Marriott Gold Members and are placed on the concierge level, if one is available at the hotel. Once we had our family settled, we ventured to the concierge lounge for some soft drinks. After searching floor 11 with no luck, we asked three cleaning personel who were huddled together, where the lounge was. They said it is on level 10. Once we found it, imagine our surprise when it was closed all weekend. Locked up like a fort. No soft drinks or even bags of pretzels. If this is typical protocal, then why didn't the three staff members tell us before they sent us down to level 10? And also, why wasn't it stated on the website. I contacted "Jen" via the hotel phone once we returned to the room and politely asked her about the situation. Could. Care. Less. When asked, she also informed us that we would not receive complimentary breakfast either as we usually do. Twice in the morning when I went to get coffee in the lobby, the large warmers were bone dry. Just be forwarned going in, this is not a romantic or family oriented place. It may be perfect for business travelers however. The reviews which stated the walls are paper thin are correct. We were in a corner room and could hear every conversation in the halls even if they were far from our room. Dissappointed and won't return. We do like the Renaissance downtown or the Marriott at the airport/opryland area however, when traveling to Nashville.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed May 7, 2013

We were here for a Weekend to Remember Marriage Conference. Our room and the common areas were very clean and comfortable. Quiet HVAC unit. The staff was very friendly and helpful. We got a special rate for the conference which was comparable and even cheaper than other similar hotels in Franklin. Convenient to I-65. On the downside, the coffee in the room was awful, service for burgers and fries at dinner in the restaurant was very slow and the burgers dry (not the waitress's fault--she was excellent), and the breakfast buffet expensive for what it offered. We ate at the nearby mall for the rest of our meals. Internet costs extra and no refrigerator or microwave in the room. Starbucks coffee was sold in the lobby but as the CEO of Starbucks has announced that he doesn't want any business from Christians opposed to gay marriage (this was a Christian marriage conference) we would have appreciated another option for a decent cup of coffee.

Room Tip: King bed request not guaranteed if there is a large group booked
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple