Hampton Inn and Suites Nashville Franklin (Cool Springs)
Ranked #5 of 24 Hotels in Franklin
Reviewed December 12, 2013

Had clothes stolen from my room by hotel staff, when i called and complained it was five days later before the could tell me I was screwed and would not be getting my clothes back.Do yourself a favor and stay at the country inn and suites next door...

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Micheal N

Reviewed December 9, 2013

i had to make a change to my arrival date late on the original date of arrival. the local staff handled my case with ease. there was no hassle and they seemed pleased to assist. the property itself is a hidden gem in a very crowded area. i will definitely be staying here again.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed December 9, 2013

Very satisfied with my accomdations! Very nice, large non smoking room, clean room with a very comfortable bed. I enjoyed having free Internet provided and the large workspace I had on the desk to conduct business. Ienjoy staying at a Hamton Inn becuase I consistently get great value for my money and consistent quality everywhere I stay within the chain.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed December 8, 2013

Nice people, great service, and very clean hotel!!!! The beds were awesome, clean facilities and room, nice staff, efficient breakfast, coffee available in lobby at all times, very hospitable! I will return and use this place as a resting point!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 5, 2013

Everything about this Hampton Inn is what you would expect from them with the exception of the beds. Two rooms with four adults and two children. No adults slept good overnight. Beds very uncomfortable.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed December 5, 2013

There is not much I can add to what I have checked and written. I mentioned the special lady at the morning breakfast. The only negative comment I had was about the cost. This may be because I do not travel enough and an remembering the prices as they were when we were doing more travel. At this point I am simply trying to make sure I get to the 200 word minimum.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
David B, Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Nashville Franklin (Cool Springs), responded to this reviewResponded January 12, 2014

Thank you for sharing with us on Trip Advisor and for staying with us at Hampton Inn & Suites Franklin/ Cool Springs. We use the information you give us to better serve our guest and make each one feel at home. If you need assistance for a future stay or have any questions please contact me directly and we can discuss the rates. Thank you again, Jenn, AGM 6157717225 or jennifer.haman@hilton.com

Reviewed December 1, 2013

I loved our stay at the Hampton Inn in Cool Springs/Franklin, TN. The staff was very helpful and informative on our check in. We were very pleased with our room, the cleanliness and value we received I highly recommend this hotel and will definitely stay again

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for staying with us here at Hampton Inn & Suites Franklin/Cool Springs and for sharing with us on Trip Advisor. We use this information to help better serve our guest and thrive to make each person feel at home. If I can be of assistance to you please contact me, Jenn, AGM 6157717225 or jennifer.haman@hilton.com

Travelers also viewed these Franklin hotels
Hyatt Place Nashville/Franklin/Cool Springs
Hilton Garden Inn Nashville Franklin / Cool Spring
Drury Plaza Hotel Nashville Franklin
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Cool Springs
Homewood Suites by Hilton Nashville / Franklin
Home2 Suites by Hilton Nashville Franklin Cool Springs

Been to Hampton Inn and Suites Nashville Franklin (Cool Springs)? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Hampton Inn and Suites Nashville Franklin (Cool Springs)

Address: 7141 South Springs Drive, Franklin, TN 37067-1616
Location: United States > Tennessee > Franklin
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free Parking Kitchenette Restaurant Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#5 Family Hotel in Franklin
#6 Romantic Hotel in Franklin
#6 Business Hotel in Franklin
Price Range: $118 - $238 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Hampton Inn and Suites Nashville Franklin (Cool Springs) 2.5*
Hampton Inn and Suites Nashville/Franklin, Tennessee, is located just minutes from Franklin's historic downtown district. Franklin's 200-year old downtown area features Victorian architecture, boutiques, antique shops, and cafés. We offer free wifi and hot breakfast to all our guests. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hampton Inn and Suites Nashville Franklin (Cool Springs) reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Hampton Inn And Suites Nashville Franklin (Cool Springs) Hotel Franklin