“Great place to rest and be comfortable”

Hampton Inn and Suites Nashville Franklin (Cool Springs)
Ranked #5 of 24 Hotels in Franklin
Reviewed December 8, 2013

Nice people, great service, and very clean hotel!!!! The beds were awesome, clean facilities and room, nice staff, efficient breakfast, coffee available in lobby at all times, very hospitable! I will return and use this place as a resting point!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple

Reviewed December 5, 2013

Everything about this Hampton Inn is what you would expect from them with the exception of the beds. Two rooms with four adults and two children. No adults slept good overnight. Beds very uncomfortable.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed December 5, 2013

There is not much I can add to what I have checked and written. I mentioned the special lady at the morning breakfast. The only negative comment I had was about the cost. This may be because I do not travel enough and an remembering the prices as they were when we were doing more travel. At this point I am simply trying to make sure I get to the 200 word minimum.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
David B, Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Nashville Franklin (Cool Springs), responded to this reviewResponded January 12, 2014

Thank you for sharing with us on Trip Advisor and for staying with us at Hampton Inn & Suites Franklin/ Cool Springs. We use the information you give us to better serve our guest and make each one feel at home. If you need assistance for a future stay or have any questions please contact me directly and we can discuss the rates. Thank you again, Jenn, AGM 6157717225 or jennifer.haman@hilton.com

Reviewed December 1, 2013

I loved our stay at the Hampton Inn in Cool Springs/Franklin, TN. The staff was very helpful and informative on our check in. We were very pleased with our room, the cleanliness and value we received I highly recommend this hotel and will definitely stay again

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for staying with us here at Hampton Inn & Suites Franklin/Cool Springs and for sharing with us on Trip Advisor. We use this information to help better serve our guest and thrive to make each person feel at home. If I can be of assistance to you please contact me, Jenn, AGM 6157717225 or jennifer.haman@hilton.com

Reviewed November 25, 2013

I've never had any issues with Hampton until this visit. The AC didn't work well and wouldn't keep the room at a consistent temperature. Also, I didn't receive my requested wake up call. In the past I've set my phone alarm as a back up and never needed it. This time I didn't and paid the price--late for an appointment. All that said, Hampton has always been a great place to stay. Room was clean, beds are great and breakfast was very good. This visit was out of the ordinary as far as problems. Probably wouldn't have even mentioned the negative if the desk had offered me some extra Hilton points or something…more than just an "I'm sorry. I'll be sure to tell the manager."

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for sharing with us on Trip Advisor to help us better serve our guest. I am sorry to hear that your stay wasn't a satisfying one for you. I would like to remind you that Hampton offers a 100% Hampton Guarantee. If you would like you may contact me personally and I can tell you more and answer any questions you may have.. Sincerely, Jenn. AGM 615717225 jennifer.haman@hilton.com

Reviewed November 18, 2013

I arrived at the Hampton Inn Franklin/Cool Springs after a long day of travel from California. I was greeted by a very friendly host at check in and promptly completed the check in process. Room was at a comfortable tempetuare, clean and ready for me to relax. Breakfeast in the morning was great, never out of an item and the staff was keeping the area stocked and cleaned up after guests. Great place to stay if in the Franklin/Cool Springs Tenn. area..

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking the time to share with us on Trip Advisor. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that our fresh hot breakfast and staff were there to help start your day off on the right foot. If I can be of any assistance in the future please contact me at 6157717225 or jennifer.haman@hilton.com

Reviewed November 14, 2013

Meet my sister halfway for weekend visits several times a year and we are always pleased with our accomodations here. Quiet, clean and friendly staff make this our "go-to" place to meet. Have never been disappointed.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

I am pleased to hear that your stays with us are a good experience. Thank you for taking the time to share with us here on Trip Advisor. If I can be of any assistance to you for your future stays please let me know at jennifer.haman@hilton.com or 6157717225

Travelers also viewed these Franklin hotels
Hyatt Place Nashville/Franklin/Cool Springs
Hilton Garden Inn Nashville Franklin / Cool Spring
Drury Plaza Hotel Nashville Franklin
Homewood Suites by Hilton Nashville / Franklin
Home2 Suites by Hilton Nashville Franklin Cool Springs
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Cool Springs, TN

Been to Hampton Inn and Suites Nashville Franklin (Cool Springs)? Share your experiences!