Hampton Inn and Suites Nashville Franklin (Cool Springs)
Ranked #4 of 23 Hotels in Franklin
Franklin, United States
“A couple problems.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 25, 2013

I've never had any issues with Hampton until this visit. The AC didn't work well and wouldn't keep the room at a consistent temperature. Also, I didn't receive my requested wake up call. In the past I've set my phone alarm as a back up and never needed it. This time I didn't and paid the price--late for an appointment. All that said, Hampton has always been a great place to stay. Room was clean, beds are great and breakfast was very good. This visit was out of the ordinary as far as problems. Probably wouldn't have even mentioned the negative if the desk had offered me some extra Hilton points or something…more than just an "I'm sorry. I'll be sure to tell the manager."

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

David B, Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Nashville Franklin (Cool Springs), responded to this review, January 12, 2014
Thank you for sharing with us on Trip Advisor to help us better serve our guest. I am sorry to hear that your stay wasn't a satisfying one for you. I would like to remind you that Hampton offers a 100% Hampton Guarantee. If you would like you may contact me personally and I can tell you more and answer any questions you may have.. Sincerely, Jenn. AGM 615717225 jennifer.haman@hilton.com

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (49)
Murrieta, Ca., United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 18, 2013

I arrived at the Hampton Inn Franklin/Cool Springs after a long day of travel from California. I was greeted by a very friendly host at check in and promptly completed the check in process. Room was at a comfortable tempetuare, clean and ready for me to relax. Breakfeast in the morning was great, never out of an item and the staff was keeping the area stocked and cleaned up after guests. Great place to stay if in the Franklin/Cool Springs Tenn. area..

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking the time to share with us on Trip Advisor. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that our fresh hot breakfast and staff were there to help start your day off on the right foot. If I can be of any assistance in the future please contact me at 6157717225 or jennifer.haman@hilton.com
Campbellsville, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 14, 2013

Meet my sister halfway for weekend visits several times a year and we are always pleased with our accomodations here. Quiet, clean and friendly staff make this our "go-to" place to meet. Have never been disappointed.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

I am pleased to hear that your stays with us are a good experience. Thank you for taking the time to share with us here on Trip Advisor. If I can be of any assistance to you for your future stays please let me know at jennifer.haman@hilton.com or 6157717225
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 11, 2013

This is the first time I had visited the area, so I wasn't sure about where to stay. I went with this hotel, because I can usually rely on Hampton Inn to be a good choice and this site had good reviews. Well, it was even better than I had expected. The location was GREAT! It is RIGHT next to the Cool Springs Galleria mall - a nice mall with just about anything you need (or don't even need but buy anyway). Also, there is a TON of great food options within less than half a mile around you - seriously...very impressive. The staff was extremely courteous - everyone from the front desk staff, to the women helping with breakfast, to the cleaning crew. Everyone was nice. The hot tea, coffee, and hot chocolate in the lobby was a very nice touch and offered a nice, warm welcome after a long drive in the cold. MOST IMPORTANTLY - THE PLACE WAS VERY CLEAN!!!! YAY!!! You could SMELL the clean! As you can see, I was VERY pleased about that! Especially, since I had just had a less than par experience at another higher-priced hotel. Anyway, I definitely recommend this hotel for your stay in Franklin, or any other place nearby as it is very close to the main highway which well get you anywhere you need to go very quickly.

And, what comfortable beds and soft sheets (which the duvets are washed for each stay!!!!)! This bed/sheets was way more comfortable than the one I slept in at the Sheraton recently!

There are a few nice parks in the area as well. I visited the Franklin Battlefield and Historic Hiking Trail, which was less than 10 minutes away from the hotel. Gorgeous park - especially in the Fall. I will try another park next time! :)

Hope this review helps!

Room Tip: I've only stayed in one room, but overall the hotel was very quiet. I thought it was almost emp...
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
David B, Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Nashville Franklin (Cool Springs), responded to this review, December 12, 2013
Thank you for staying with us here at Hampton Inn and Suites Franklin/Cool Springs and for taking time to respond to Trip Advisor. It is always an honor to serve our guest and to make them feel as part of our family. If you need any help with a future reservation or need please contact me directly at 615-771-7225 or jennifer.haman@hilton.com Jenn
Napoleon, Ohio
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 10, 2013

This hotel is easy to access from I-65. It is very well run, clean and comfortable. The staff was very helpful, and in the morning, a full breakfast consisting of items like french toast, make your own waffles, scrambled eggs, sausage, assorted muffins and bagels, and cereals get you started on your day. I would definitely stay here again! Thanks, Hampton!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple

jasper
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2013

My overall experience was good. The staff was very nice, respectful. The room itself was nice, not anything to brag about but nice. The room was clean and the beds comfortable. Our biggest problem was the room location. We were in room 110 which is on the otherside of the elevator. We didn't realize this when we checked in. We were in town for an event and left. We got back farely late and carried one of the kids in asleep from the car. The other child fell asleep before hitting the pillow. That is when we heard the noise. The elevator was EXTREMELY loud. I got some coffee in the lobby and said something about the elevator being busy and loud. The person mentioned that it should stop soon since it was getting late. I left it at that. I happened to look at the motel map on the door and noticed that at one time the exercise room must have been located where our room now was, that location made much more sense. If I were the owners I would locate the exercise room back to room 110 and make sure not to rent it out as a sleeping room. It's a nice place if you are not next to the elevator.

Room Tip: Make sure not to be next to the elevators.
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
David B, Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Nashville Franklin (Cool Springs), responded to this review, December 4, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to give us a review on Trip Advisor and for staying with us at Hampton Inn and Suites Franklin/Cool Springs. I would like to mention that we do offer the 100% Hampton Guarantee to all our guest. If I can assist you with a future stay or if you have any questing regarding our guarantee please contact me at 615-771-7225 or jennifer.haman@hilton.com thank you for your help to improve our property, Jenn, AGM
philadelphia, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 4, 2013

The hotel is very centrally located, clean, spacious rooms, good staff. The value for the money was good. There are many restaurants, shopping stores, and bars in the immediate area. Very neat and clean surroundings. The hotel was very clean inside.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your review on Trip Advisor and for choosing to stay with us at Hampton Inn and Suites Franklin/Cool Springs. I am pleased that you found we were in a good area and that you enjoyed your time with us. If I can be of any assistance in the future please contact me at 615-771-7225 or jennifer.haman@hilton.com ...thank you Jenn,AGM