“Pleasant Experience”

Hampton Inn and Suites Nashville Franklin (Cool Springs)
Ranked #4 of 23 Hotels in Franklin
Colbert, Ga., United States
“Pleasant Experience”
Reviewed September 24, 2013

Hotel was clean, staff was very good. We had no issues on this stay or the location. Location is near a Shopping Center. Road into and out of the Hotel was easy to navigate. Hotel is pleasing to the eye, landscape is in good repair.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (50)
Columbus, United States
Reviewed September 24, 2013

3 business stays at this hotel and all have been excellent. The service and cleanliness are exceptional. The complimentary breakfast never disappoints. The price is always well within my budget. I travel a few times a year for work and any occasion when visiting Franklin, TN, I will always select the Hampton Inn and Suites. I highly recommend. I would bring my family if the opportunity arose as well because they have a great pool.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

David B, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Nashville Franklin (Cool Springs), responded to this review, October 8, 2013
Hello Ms. Amy, Thank you for responding to our Trip Advisor review. It is always an honor to serve our business guest each week. We thrive to make everyone feel at home and part of our family. If I can be of any assistance to you in the future please contact me at david.brawner@hilton.com or 615-771-7225

Cincinnati, Ohio
Reviewed September 23, 2013

The manager treated us like family. The Wednesday night happy hour was quite welcome after a long day on the road with two special needs kids. Granite counter tops. Tuscan-style tiled floors in the entry way and bathroom. They have breakfast-to-go bags for the busy traveler who can't stay for the free breakfast. And an outdoor pool if you have time to hang out a bit. LOOK for COUPONS at the Welcome Centers if you're driving. It saved us $50. But even without the coupon, it's worth it to have such a relaxing atmosphere and a luxury room. At a reasonable price.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for choosing to stay with us here at Hampton Inn and Suites Nashville, Franklin/Cool Springs. We thrive to meet each guest needs and to make them feel at home and part of our family, I am glad that you received such a feeling while you were here.
Also want to thank you for your time and giving us a review on Trip Advisor. If I can be of any assistance to you please contact me at david.brawner@hilton.com or 615-771-7225.

Knoxville, United States
Reviewed September 19, 2013

Chose this hotel due to its location near Franklin, TN. It is also adjacent to a large mall which is nice for shoppers. It is also easy to get to off I-65. Always get a good night's sleep on a Hampton Inn bed.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your survey on Trip Advisor, I am thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. If I can be of any assistance to you for a future stay please contact me.

David Brawner
615-771-7225
david.brawner@hilton.com
Hampshire, United States
Reviewed September 13, 2013

Excellent staff. They are very helpful, friendly and attentive. They went out of their way to ensure we had what we needed. The rooms were very clean and comfortable. I would definitely recommend this hotel for value and for cleanliness and friendliness. Every staff member would say Hi when I would pass them and would ask if everything was ok and if we needed anything. Very impressive!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

GuestSatisfactionSup, Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Nashville Franklin (Cool Springs), responded to this review, September 17, 2013
Thank you for you review on Trip Advisor. It is always a honor to serve our guest and make them feel at home, as part of our family. If I can be of service to you in the future please contact me 615-771-7225 or allison.briggs@hilton.com

Allison Briggs, AGM
Wisconsin
Reviewed September 12, 2013

TV didn't work....A/C noisy and ineffective. Traffic noise for nearby interstate deafening Too tired after 12 hour drive to complain...no one manning front desk when we left at 6AM to advise of problems

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

GuestSatisfactionSup, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Nashville Franklin (Cool Springs), responded to this review, September 17, 2013
I would like to thank you for the review, all reviews are needed in order to make improvements within our property to better serve you. I was disappointed to hear of your unsatisfactory stay with us, I would like to remind you that we do offer Hampton's 100% satisfaction guarantee. We are striving to improve our property daily and would like to extend an invitation to you personally. Please contact me via phone 615-771-7225 or email david.brawner@hilton.com

Memphis, TN
Reviewed September 11, 2013

Hampton Inn seems to have the formula for a nice clean comfortable room and pleasant experience down to a science. This Hampton was fine, it didn't blow me away, but it served it's purpose and my only complaints would be minor.

Check in was quick and easy (as always). Front desk was efficient, but not overly friendly and out-going.

Room was very well done, our 1 BR suite was very spacious... light in bathroom however was florescent and did not give out enough light. Florescent is okay, but make sure it lights up the room!

The Breakfast as others mentioned was just average and was pretty crowded. kinda underwhelming.

The Lobby - not as nice as other Hampton's I have been to. Nothing bad, just not as nice.

Overall this hotel to me was like a really good vanilla ice cream, it's good, it's just not Rocky Road or Moose Tracks!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Teambanzai
Thank you for staying with us at Hampton Inn and for the review on Trip Advisor. It is always a pleasure to serve our guest and to get feedback from them. We are striving daily to improve all areas of our property, if I can be of assistance to you in any way for a future stay please contact me 615-771-7225 or allison.briggs@hilton.com

Allison Briggs, AGM