Hampton Inn and Suites Nashville Franklin (Cool Springs)
Ranked #5 of 24 Hotels in Franklin
Reviewed June 9, 2013

No maid service. Whoever heard of that??? After being in a class all day, I come in and my room hasn't been cleaned, no towels, bed's not been made. I called the front desk to ask about it, and they say "Housekeeping was off today." No explanation, no apology. Whatever!!

Also, no fridge or microwave....

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
GuestSatisfactionSup, Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Nashville Franklin (Cool Springs), responded to this reviewResponded June 22, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to fill out a survey for our property. I'd like to apologize for the challenges you were faced while staying at our property. It was certainly not our intention to inconvenience our guests in any way. My name is Allison, I am the Assistant General Manager and I'd like to talk to you about our 100% Guarantee that we absolutely stand behind. If that's something you'd like to discuss with me further please contact me at (615) 771-7225. I look forward to hearing from you. Thank you again for your valued feedback.

Reviewed June 8, 2013

My room was a little small, but did have all of the standard amenities. The staff was extremely nice and very helpful (a notch or two about normal). GM was also walking around. I would guess that they would address any type of issue immediately. I usually stay downtown or near the airport, but had to go out further due to the Country Music Association activities. I am not glad to have discovered the Franklin area. Lots of things to do and see. Great restaurants and shopping nearby. Free Wi-Fi. Hotel also has good highway access. I will be back.

P.S.

Walk over to Jonathan's next door, especially on a sports night (45 televisions).

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Thom P
Reviewed June 1, 2013

Nice little hotel. Parking area dimly lit. Restaurant next door is very busy and restaurant patrons use hotel parking as overflow. Night shift staff was very helpful and had a great attitude. Nice people.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Timothy W
Reviewed June 1, 2013

No refrig in room--pull out sofa bed was EXTREMELY uncomfortable. No hot tub. Fitness Facility had really squeaky ellipitical and the treadmill was not working properly and a bike. That's it. Breakfast was FANTASTIC and the place was clean.

1  Thank Jeri D
Reviewed May 31, 2013

Nice place to stay. Location was excellent. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Breakfast was very nice also and the manager of the hotel came by to speak to us during breakfast and thanked us for coming. Would definitely recommend to others.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank TDK30165
Reviewed May 28, 2013

Our first impression was great, The lobby was very nice and everything was clean. When we got up to our room however we found that the bathroom toilet wouldn't flush properly, and the door would not close firmly or lock. We also did not receive a pillow for the pull out sofa in our suite and were told there were no extra pillows available. The kitchen had no dish soap or sponge. It really amazed me the inconsistency with the stocking of all of the rooms with linens and kitchen items. The housekeeping staff for a hotel that size needs to be more than just two or three women. It shouldn't take hours to get it done and one day they missed my aunt's room entirely. We were also highly disappointed that a pool had been advertised and found out it was closed for the season with no indication that it would be open at all for the summer. I figured something like that should be posted at the front desk or even on the hotel website. We traveled 15 hours and we were all looking for a little fun and hoping to relax by the pool. The air conditioning was way overpowered without a good way to turn down the fan.

2  Thank sonlight00
Reviewed May 27, 2013

Hotel was noisy. In a room near freeway for "free night", then upgraded for paid nights. Should have been the same upgraded room the entire stay - paid for it with points. Free breakfast was subpar for hot items.

1  Thank Karen H
GuestSatisfactionSup, Assistant General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Nashville Franklin (Cool Springs), responded to this reviewResponded May 28, 2013

Thank you for being a valued Hilton Honors member and for taking the time to write a review for our hotel. We certainly apologize for the noise you experienced and the inconvenience it caused. We strive to make every guests stay most enjoyable and unfortunately we did not meet your expectations. At Hampton we have a 100% guarantee that we stand by: "If you're not fully satisfied, we don't expect you to pay." We value your patronage and would love to have you back. If I can be of any assistance to you in making a future reservation and perhaps sharing more about our 100% guarantee, I would love to speak with you. Feel free to contact either myself, Allison Briggs, or our General Manger, Jeff Glover. Either one of us would more that happy to assist you.

Travelers also viewed these Franklin hotels
Hyatt Place Nashville/Franklin/Cool Springs
Hilton Garden Inn Nashville Franklin / Cool Spring
Drury Plaza Hotel Nashville Franklin
Homewood Suites by Hilton Nashville / Franklin
Home2 Suites by Hilton Nashville Franklin Cool Springs
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Cool Springs, TN

Been to Hampton Inn and Suites Nashville Franklin (Cool Springs)? Share your experiences!