“Typical of excellence expected from Hampton”

Hampton Inn and Suites Nashville Franklin (Cool Springs)
Ranked #5 of 24 Hotels in Franklin
Reviewed April 27, 2013

The hotel was clean, quiet and safe and located near the businesses I need to call on. There are a number of very good restaurants close by. Traffic in Franklin can be a challenge but the hotel is located so it is easy to get to.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Reviewed March 24, 2013

We stayed at this Hampton Inn a few days ago. We thought that the price of $168.00 was a little high but it was spring break and it seemed that all of the decent hotels, in the area, were booked.

Nice and helpful registration clerks. Room and bed comfortable. Starting to show a little age with a nick in the wall here and there. This is a big place so there must be a lot of maintenance needed. Pool is outside so we didn't use it as it wasn't open I told the morning registration clerk that I found the bathroom on the first floor to be extremely dirty and he stated that he would write it down for housekeeping. Also noticed large dust strands hanging from the lamps in the area over the coffee in the lobby.

Yet another hotel where there is not enough room for people to enjoy the continental breakfast. I understand the want to upgrade to a hip and trendy place, however when several tables are replaced by a "bar like long table" which only seats 8, it is not always pleasant. I have never seen so many families sprawled all over the lobby with little kids fussing, etc.

Nice but definitely room for improvement.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed March 24, 2013 via mobile

We really enjoyed our stay here. Very easy access to interstate and a perfect location near nice shops and restaurants.

Rooms were well appointed, very clean and quiet. Excellent breakfast buffet as well.

All in all a great value. Would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: March 2013
Reviewed March 23, 2013

I like this property. The suite (#321) is larger than what we've seen at Homewood Suites by Hilton and quite comfortable. The noise, even facing I-65, is barely noticeable. It's clean, has two closets, a good sized refrigerator. It's a bit away from the congestion of Nashville. There's a good restaurant, Jonathan's, a few steps away. What more could you ask for?

The check-in people were pleasant and helpful. They might want to know your reservation confirmation number. I think you'll be happy to spend a night or more here.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 17, 2013

Even though the price was a little more than I usually spend on an away sports weekend. I found that the king suite at this hotel very clean and the location was perfect. The breakfast was well layered from the fruits,cooked oatmeal,warm sausage and eggs. Very friendly service and I was actually very impressed with the king suite and mattress along with the kitchenette. This is a good one.

Room Tip: The kitchenette was a full fridge, 2 burner stove, plates and silverware, microwave and dishwasher...
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed March 16, 2013

I drove down from knoxville to see my sister play softball. I wasn't expecting anything nice, but I was pleasantly surprised to meet bob holtslander. I approached him twice to ask for pillows and blankets and he accommodated me with both, without question or hesitation. He is the nicest man you will ever meet. He went above and beyond to make sure that I was as comfortable as I could possibly be. Thanks bob. You truly made my stay worth while and more.

• Stayed: March 2013
1  Thank Aburris2
Reviewed March 15, 2013

Quiet room. Very polite staff with a great hot breakfast. I had a choice of where to stay when I went to the Nashville area for business. This hotel was recommended by several fellow employees and I will stay here again when I return.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Travelers also viewed these Franklin hotels
Hyatt Place Nashville/Franklin/Cool Springs
Drury Plaza Hotel Nashville Franklin
Hilton Garden Inn Nashville Franklin / Cool Spring
Homewood Suites by Hilton Nashville / Franklin
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Cool Springs
Home2 Suites by Hilton Nashville Franklin Cool Springs

Been to Hampton Inn and Suites Nashville Franklin (Cool Springs)? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Hampton Inn and Suites Nashville Franklin (Cool Springs)

Address: 7141 South Springs Drive, Franklin, TN 37067-1616
Location: United States > Tennessee > Franklin
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free Parking Kitchenette Restaurant Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#5 Family Hotel in Franklin
#6 Business Hotel in Franklin
#6 Romantic Hotel in Franklin
Price Range: $107 - $198 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Hampton Inn and Suites Nashville Franklin (Cool Springs) 2.5*
Hampton Inn and Suites Nashville/Franklin, Tennessee, is located just minutes from Franklin's historic downtown district. Franklin's 200-year old downtown area features Victorian architecture, boutiques, antique shops, and cafés. We offer free wifi and hot breakfast to all our guests. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Hampton Inn and Suites Nashville Franklin (Cool Springs) reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Hampton Inn And Suites Nashville Franklin (Cool Springs) Hotel Franklin