Hampton Inn and Suites Nashville Franklin (Cool Springs)
Ranked #4 of 23 Hotels in Franklin
Danville, Illinois
“Roomy King Suite”
Reviewed March 23, 2013

I like this property. The suite (#321) is larger than what we've seen at Homewood Suites by Hilton and quite comfortable. The noise, even facing I-65, is barely noticeable. It's clean, has two closets, a good sized refrigerator. It's a bit away from the congestion of Nashville. There's a good restaurant, Jonathan's, a few steps away. What more could you ask for?

The check-in people were pleasant and helpful. They might want to know your reservation confirmation number. I think you'll be happy to spend a night or more here.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (49)
Muncie, Indiana
Reviewed March 17, 2013

Even though the price was a little more than I usually spend on an away sports weekend. I found that the king suite at this hotel very clean and the location was perfect. The breakfast was well layered from the fruits,cooked oatmeal,warm sausage and eggs. Very friendly service and I was actually very impressed with the king suite and mattress along with the kitchenette. This is a good one.

Room Tip: The kitchenette was a full fridge, 2 burner stove, plates and silverware, microwave and dishwasher...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed March 16, 2013

I drove down from knoxville to see my sister play softball. I wasn't expecting anything nice, but I was pleasantly surprised to meet bob holtslander. I approached him twice to ask for pillows and blankets and he accommodated me with both, without question or hesitation. He is the nicest man you will ever meet. He went above and beyond to make sure that I was as comfortable as I could possibly be. Thanks bob. You truly made my stay worth while and more.

• Stayed March 2013
1 Thank Aburris2
Lexington, Kentucky
Reviewed March 15, 2013

Quiet room. Very polite staff with a great hot breakfast. I had a choice of where to stay when I went to the Nashville area for business. This hotel was recommended by several fellow employees and I will stay here again when I return.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Birmingham, AL
Reviewed March 15, 2013

I enjoy Hampton Inn & Suites, primarily for cleanliness, friendliness, and I like having a suite with a kitchen. The Cool Springs Inn is in a great location. I agree with other reviewers that it is not as quiet as some other locations I've experienced, but this isn't a deal breaker for me due to the convenience to shopping and restaurants. I will definitely stay there again.

Room Tip: Rooms opposite the expressway are quieter.
Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Cordova, TN
Reviewed February 17, 2013

Booked this hotel because two of our favorites where we usually stay were booked. I am a Hilton Honors member (stay at Hampton some during business travel), but according to our stay this weekend, this means nothing. We were staying for two nights....Fri and Sat. We got back to the hotel late the second night (Sat night), we walked in to find the room not cleaned and beds not made. The bathroom linens had been replaced, but that was it. I approached the Sunday morning desk clerk and related this to him, he said "Right....we don't do this unless requested". I might add...he was rather arrogant about it as well. I thought you have got to be kidding me! I have never stayed in any hotel that didn't make the beds and clean the room on a daily basis. I can stay across the street at the Country Inn & Suites or several other hotels in the same area (as we have done in the past) and pay the same rate or less and our room will be cleaned daily. AND, we plan to stay at other hotels from now on. I also plan to cancel my Hilton Honors membership. If you do plan to stay here, I would recommend you make arrangements to have them provide you a clean room; otherwise, you are on your own.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank dt1064
GuestSatisfactionSup, Guest Satisfaction Supervisor at Hampton Inn and Suites Nashville Franklin (Cool Springs), responded to this review, February 20, 2013
Thank you for your feedback about our hotel. In order to make improvements we must know what guests expect and where we fell short. I am disappointed we failed to handle all of your requirements in a satisfactory manner and I appreciate your constructive critique of our performance. It is not usual for our housekeeping department to overlook properly cleaning a stayover. I know that my Assistant General Manager contacted you to personally apologize, and did honor the 100% Satisfaction Guarentee. We appreciate your business and if you choose to stay with us again, I can assure you we will do everything we can to make your stay a comfortable and happy one.
Germantown, Tennessee
Reviewed February 14, 2013

New Hampton Inn & Suites has great location near Cool Springs shopping area, and has spacious lobby area with fire place. King bed room looked very nice, spacious, and clean. But....the king bed had a very cheap mattress, the walls were paper thin -- anyone in the hall, the room next door and in the bathroom sounded like they were in bed with us. Also, the water pressure is so low in the shower, it took 3x longer to take one. Probably OK if the hotel is not too busy, but definitely not recommended if they are busy and you don't mind the bed.

Room Tip: Best bet on the top floor away from the elevator.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank ElizAppleY
Thank you for your feedback about our hotel. Here at Hampton we pride ourselves in trying to make sure every guests needs are met. In order to make improvements we must know what guests expect and where we fell short. We will take all of your comments into consideration and make changes where necessary. We appreciate your business and I ask that if you are ever in the area again, you choose to stay with us again. We will do our best to put you in a more quiet area of the hotel. Thank you and have a great evening.